School Time

I Love My Bodyguard

                                               https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDjpYJzeZbRIXt-DdCk8Vp-n2mP1mL6Pqzx-aiBhZppef76L1u

 

"Hey,little princess...wake up...it's school time..." said Baekhyun."Ugh...I don't wanna go to school today...I'm tired..." I murmurs."Tch...you said you wanna make your parents proud...so hurry up and get to school...breakfasts are ready..." Baekhyun slap my cheek slowly."Fine...I'll go...just remember...I'm a princess...don't touch me so easily..." I wake up and prepare for a bath."I'm sorry Princess...I better wait you in the car..." said Baekhyun and walk out from the princess' chamber.

As I'm having breakfast..."Hey,little sister...how about your exam next month? Have you studied?" Asked Chanyeol so sudden."Stop calling me little! I'm not a children anymore..." I insist."Fine...how about it? If you can't concentrate in your studies just because of those bullies...I can transfer you to another school..." Chanyeol offered."N-no! I'm fine..." "Really? Well...okay then...hurry up,you slowpoke...Baekhyun's waiting for us..." said Chanyeol as he's heading to the front door."Oppa! Wait!" I take a sandwich and run into the car."Hurry,Princess...you're getting late..." said Baekhyun.Suddenly,Chanyeol interrupts..."Hey,Taemin-ah...you ask Baekhyun to call you Princess again? That's rude! He's my friend remember?" Yelled Chanyeol."What do I care...he's your friend not mine..." I fought back."Let her be Chanyeol-ah...I'm fine...I'm not gonna die calling your little sister a Princess..." Baekhyun chuckled.Chanyeol laugh.

AT SCHOOL...

As I'm focusing on what the Math teacher is talking about...I feel like someone is throwing a crumpled paper at my back...I pick it up and reads it..."Give me money,you jerk!"...who wrote this? Suddenly,someone poke me..."Hey,are you okay?" Asked Gayoung,my friend.I show her the letter...she just tilt her head right and left...which means no need to think...and I just concentrate on the teacher...

As recess time...I walk to the cafe with Gayoung...suddenly someone grab my hair from behind..."Ahh!!" I shrieked."Taemin-ah!" Gayoung try to save me but she's being grab by two other girls."What...d-do...you w-want...?" I asked."I want your money..." said the girl."I only brought this..." I pick the money out from my pocket and show her the amount I brought."Hmm...okay...next time bring more..." she push me until my body touches the floor."Ouch!" She's gone away with her friends."Taemin-ah! I'm sorry I can't help you...here...have my food instead..." she offered."It's okay,Gayoung-ah...I'm fine..." "B-but...you'll starving in class...please eat with me..." she offered again."Hey...it's your food-- Ah!" She gave me her food."Thank you,Gayoung-ah...it's delicious..." "Haha! I made them..." "Ahh..." "Want more?" "Haha! Okay..." I eat with her.

In class...I'm studying...suddenly..."Miss Park...your brother wants to meet you..." said Mr. Cho."Oh...thank you,Mr. Cho..." I walk out from class and meet my brother outside."You've been bullied again were you?" He asked with a bad expression."N-no I didn't!" "Don't lie! Gayoung told me everything..." he explained."She told you about this?" "Yeah...but don't worry...I won't transfer you to another school...I'll transfer someone here to take care of you...luckily he's my friend..." he said it boastfully."Don't tell me you're hiring Baekhyun..." "Aha! You're good in guessing,huh?" He laugh."Why him?" "Well...he knows you better...and he'll take care of you...because I'm busy with some stuff in my class as I'm a class president..." he said."B-but..." "Just get used to it...he will be in the same class with me...just come to my class when he said so...and he'll be here next week...prepare to be spy on,my little cute sister! See ya..." he pinched my nose.Oh god...Baekhyun? The annoying Baekhyun will protect me? Jeez...

AT PALACE...

I throw my schoolbag as I enter my room...what an unlucky day I have...being pushed by a girl until my body touches the floor...my money that I brought to school were gone...what's gonna happen next? When I come to school...my life turns upside down...it makes me feel more misery...when I'm at my home...I'm totally free...why am I being so hypocrite...I'm such an ...Suddenly,someone knocks..."Yes?" "Princess? Dinner is ready...come to the dining room and eat with your brother..." said Baekhyun."Ugh...I'm coming!" Jeez...this guy...really annoys me...

At the dining room...I'm playing with the food..."Hey...stop playing! It's for eat...not play..." said Chanyeol.I glare at Baekhyun who is eating like a hungry guy that doesn't eat a thousand years.Suddenly,our eyes meet."What?" He asked."Nothing." I start to eat my food."Baekhyun will be your acquaintance in your school...starting tomorrow..." explained Chanyeol.I suddenly bursts out my food after heard 'tomorrow'."Why?" Chanyeol asked,making a cute face."T-Tomorrow?!" "Of course! The process for him to be a student is so quick so...tomorrow..." Chanyeol grins.Oh no! My life will be more miserable when he's around! He's annoying!! Always sticking onto me...ugh!