He's Not A Bad Person At All

I Love My Bodyguard

                                                        https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDN6KlKGulWtE9IY5gXO3MP0IN1R98PXXbjlLcl87DZkeS3h8erg&reload=on

 

MY POV...

AT SCHOOL...

It's recess time...thanks to Baekhyun...my classmates doesn't disturb me anymore...wait a sec...that's the guy I saw yesterday! He eats alone? I better meet him..."Umm...Yeobseyo? May I join you?" "Oh...umm...yes you may...just sit wherever you want..." he said. "Are you my senior? What's your name?" "Yeah...I'm a senior from the second class...I'm Luhan...and you are?" He introduced himself.He looks like the real nerd...but cool."Umm...?" "Oh! I'm a junior from the first class,Taemin..." "Taemin? You're the girl who I bumped into...I'm sorry for that..." he apologized."Oh...it's fine...you always eat here...alone?" "Yeah...my friends always keep away from me...yes I eat alone...you're alone too?" He asked innocently.CUTE."Nope...I have a friend...her name is Kim Gayoung...she's the only friend I have..." "Oh...what about the other? Umm...the two guys?" He asked."Haha! The one who is taller than the other one is my brother,Chanyeol...and the short one is Baekhyun...my brother's bestfriend..." "Oh...I see..." he take a sip from his glass and stare at me."W-what?" "You look cute Taemin-ah..." he smiled.Whoa...my heart is beating fast! "Th-thank you,Luhan oppa..." "Hehe...better get to class...see ya around,Jr.Taemin!" He winked.He's the coolest guy I've ever met...even he's wearing spectacles! As I'm sitting alone...someone sits in front of me so sudden.

 

"Hey,who's that?" "Ugh...why do you have to know,Mr. Baekhyun?" "I'm just asking! Is it wrong to know who's that weird plus nerd guy that talked to you?" He looks pissed off."None of your business..." "Is he's the weird guy that you saw yesterday?" He asked."He is...but as I know him...he's not dangerous at all...I like him..." "What?! You two just met!" He yelled."So what? It's just I've fallen in love at first sight...is that wrong? This is my feelings...not yours..." "We don't know what is he up to...you must be careful! Don't go out late at night with him or bring him to the palace understand?!" He warned."Fine! Fine! But I think you've just gave me idea to do that..." "No! Don't do that!" He hit me on the head."Oww! Okay...okay...go to your class already...it's getting late!" "Remember!" He warned me again."Yes....yes..." I rolled my eyes.He's more funny than creepy...Hahaha!

 

AT PALACE...

"Oppa...can we go on vacation? It's boring to stay at home...since tomorrow is holiday...can we?" "I can't...because tomorrow I must go to the office to do some work for my 21st birthday party...we can go next week..." Chanyeol explained."Aww...please..." "If you insist...how about Baekhyun? Ask him to go with you...he's not busy tomorrow..."he answered while wearing an awful smirk on his face."A vacation with him?!" "Yeah...why? Feeling shy enough??" He teased me."Oppa!" "Fine...how about Gayoung?" He asked."She's totally busy handling her mother's cafe..." "Then,you have no choice...just get along with Baekhyun...he's your personal bodyguard after all...why are you two always argue? Tch...if you two keep on arguing...you two will look like a lovey-dovey couple you know..." he grins."What?! We're not even dating,okay! And one more thing...I've met someone that I like..." "Who? Is it Baekhyun?"He teased again."Oppa! It's Luhan...the name's Luhan...he's the same age as you and Baekhyun and he's from the second class..." "Wow...I thought you will never had a boyfriend..." he starts to laugh."Stop laughing! I just like him...he's not my boyfriend yet.." "Yet,huh?" He smirked."That's okay...I just cancel the vacation and do it next week..." "You still love your brother did you?" He smiled,acting cute."Of course I did! You're the only family I have..." I hug him.He hugs me back."Now,little princess...go to sleep...Baekhyun wants to take you to the mall tomorrow..." he said."What? Why?" "To have fun..." he said."Okay...I'll go...remember! I don't like him..." "Tch...stubborn girl...." Chanyeol pinched my nose."Ow!"

 

TOMORROW...

"Oppa...I'm going..." "Okay...bye,take care!" Said Chanyeol."Well,Princess...may I call you by your name?" Baekhyun asked."It's fine...you can  call me Taemin..." "You're different..." he said."Oh,come on! Just get in!" He sits on the drive seats and I'm sitting at the backseat."Hey,Taemin-ah...just sit in the front...It's not formal anyway..." he offered."N-no,thank you...I'm Princess Park Taemin...and you're the bodyguard...remember?" "Just sit in the front...I won't bite you...or I'll cancel this activity..." he threatened me."Fine..." I get out from the car and sit in front."Now that's a good girl...wear your seatbelts..." he ordered.Tch...he's ordering me to do things? I don't believe this...a bodyguard is ordering a princess? Oh my god...this is stupid...

At the mall...I slept..."Hey,Taemin-ah...wake up...we've arrived..." he pinched my cheek."Huh? We're here?" I wake up and get out from the car and follows him.He looks like a grandpa.Walking in front of me like he doesn't even know me...at least we walk side by side..."Hey,walk faster,please..." he glared at me.There he go again.Grumpy Baekhyun is back.I thought he would be like he's father...the caring bodyguard."Yes,oppa..." I walk faster.But suddenly,he's out of my sight..."O-oppa? Where are you?" Suddenly someone grab me from behind."Ahhh!!" "Shhh! I told you to walk faster!! Now hold my hand..." he offered.I just stare at his beautiful hand."Don't just stare...grab on it! Hurry..." We're holding hands? Why is he's hand is warm? Suddenly,someone familiar past through...is that...Luhan oppa? He's not wearing spectacles? And he's so cute! "Hey! Don't daydreaming here...now choose...which movie do you wanna watch?" He asked."Umm...romantic one?" "You sure?" "Yup!" "Fine..." "No! Let's go to the karaoke place...I don't feel wanna watch movie..." "O-okay..."