Suspicious Person At My School!

I Love My Bodyguard

                                              http://data.whicdn.com/images/208539128/superthumb.jpg

 

"Hey,I heard that a new transfer student is here! And he's a senior!" Said the girl behind me."Eww...he's a nerd you know...yuck!"her friend answered."Huh? Really? A nerd? Eww..." Wait a sec...he disguise as a nerd? Pfft....I wonder what he looks like...Suddenly,someone is throwing pen at me..."Oww!" I pick it up and saw a folded paper...without opening it...Tch...it's money again does it...But,as I open the paper..."Don't worry Taemin-ah...I'd get rid of 'em...I'm the one who ask them to give this letter to you...next time be careful...and one more thing...meet me at the cafe on recess time today...I'll wait...-Baekhyun-" Did Chanyeol asked him to eat with me? No!! I think I must bring Gayoung as well...or there will be a misunderstanding between us! I poke Gayoung who is sitting next to me."Gayoung-ah...can you accompany me to eat for today?" "I'm don't have to say this...but...sorry Taemin-ah...I can't.. Ms. Hun wanna meet me...you can go alone right?" Asked Gayoung."Y-yeah...never mind..." Oh gosh! 

It's recess time...Well...I guess I have to go alone...as I walk towards the cafe...I bumped into someone..."Ow! Oh,I'm sorry! I'm soo sorry!" Wait...he looks weird...he's wearing a spectacle and he's holding a familiar book...where did I see that book? Never mind...here it is...the cafeteria...and I saw someone who is sitting alone with my brother...that must be him...I sit down and greet them...but I bursts into laugh as I see Baekhyun's face..."Bhahahaha!! You're totally a nerd!" "Hey! Don't be so rude! Everyone's watching us!!" warned Chanyeol.Uh-oh.I hope they don't spread bad rumours! "Hey...about earlier...what did you do to those girls?" I asked."I bullied them back...I done the same thing as she does to you..." he explained."Thanks Baek oppa..." I said."Wow...now that's my sister...you respect my friend as much as I do...good! Good!" Said Chanyeol."No problem...I'm your personal bodyguard,remember?" Baekhyun whispered.Wait.Why are my heart beating so fast? No.Way."Hey,little sister...this is the first time you know?" Chanyeol said."W-what?" "You're blushing...it's cute!" Chanyeol pinched my nose."I don't!" "Don't lie...you like this guy,right?" Chanyeol points to Baekhyun.He seems shocked."What?" Baekhyun's making faces."Hahaha! That's funny! You're cute Baek oppa...Ehh.." I'm so busted! "Park.Tae.Min. ....you do like him! Don't worry...I bless you guys..." Chanyeol laugh."S-stop it!" Baekhyun yelled."Oppa...enough already..." I said while glaring at my brother."Whoa..okay..I'm sorry.." 

In my class...why are they so noisy?! Annoying! "You know what...Taemin and that nerd senior is having a relationship! I saw them earlier at the cafe..." said the girl.What?! They're spreading rumours about me and Baekhyun is dating?! "Yeah...and her brother was there too...looks like they were married or something...because a brother doesn't have to eat with them...instead they were married and sit together with the rest of the family...haha!" Said the girl behind me.I'm not married! Suddenly,Baekhyun and my brother pass through my class...at that time Baekhyun is looking at me! No...don't make it worst! Don't make it worst! "Hey,Taemin-ah...are you dating with your personal bodyguard? Why didn't you tell me?!" Said Gayoung."I'm not! And I'm not married either!" Life is being so complicated!!

AT PALACE...

"Oppa...!!" "What is it?" Answered Chanyeol."How could you do this! And now all of my friends said that I have a relationship with him!" "Who?" "Ugh...Baekhyun,of course!" I accidentally yelled at my brother."Omo! I'm sorry!! I'm sorry,oppa..." "Hahaha!! It's okay...anyway...Baekhyun seems to like you..." he said."What?!" Suddenly,someone came in..."Umm...guys? What's with the noise?" "B-Baekhyun oppa!" "Hehe...I'll let you two talk alone...bye-bye..."said Chanyeol."O-oppa!" BAMM!! "What's the fuss?"asked Baekhyun."Uh...I'm..." "She's in love with you,Baekie-ah!!" Chanyeol yells from outside."Wha-- no! I'm..." "Haha! Relax...I don't care if it's true or not...hehe...good night! See ya..." said Baekhyun and walk out.

BAEKHYUN's POV

As I walk out from Taemin's room..."Chanyeol-ah...how is it? Did you found someone suspicious?" "Nope...but I'll try my best...for us..." answered Chanyeol."Yeah...I hope I'll find him..." "So...what are you guys talking about?" Asked Chanyeol."Why so sudden? You locked me with her?" "She likes you but she didn't show it..." said Chanyeol."Nah...it's fine...I guess I should be more careful,though..." "Why?" Asked Chanyeol."The Princess' royal car has been scratched by someone...and it wrote something like "She's mine"..." "Oh no...I hope Taemin's alright...please take care of her at school...I hope there's no one stalks her..." said Chanyeol worried."Of course...don't worry too much...I'll take care of her...Oh! It's time to take a bath...see ya!" "See ya,Baek!"

As I enter my room...I keep on thinking about the incident..."She's mine"? Did the doer meant...oh no! If the doer done the scratches on the car...maybe he had followed us! Taemin!! I run to her room as fast as I can...I open the door..."Taemin-ah!! Huh? Where is she...no way!" I search for her...as I go to the kitchen room.."Haaahh...here you are..." "Huh? Oppa...why are you sweating? Is everything wrong?" She asked innocently."Glad you're okay..." "Tch...I don't have to be with you all the time...I'm not a children anymore..." she pouted."Hmm...okay...I just wanna take care of you with all my might..is that wrong?" "N-no...but...did you knew someone that the same age as you I think...who wears spectacles and brought something familiar for me..." she said."What's the thing?" "A book and a file?" She said."At school?! He looks weird?" "Yeah...totally..." Oh goodness! Maybe he's the one...and file? Maybe...I better check His Majesty's office...