Taemin Has Changed

I Love My Bodyguard

                                                    https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuS4scER09hb_IFa4FE4DJ26NvJhUJ9ikhtCju5AQye0h-wCBc

 

CHANYEOL's POV

I saw the guy named Luhan is eating there...but now maybe he had gone to his class...I need to know the Luhan even deeper...before he's being Taemin's boyfriend! This can't be....but that file...it's from my father's office...how did he get that?! "Umm...are you Luhan?" "Oh,yes? Is there any problem?" He asked politely."Where did you get that?" I point at the file he holds."Oh...umm..this file is from my late father..." he answered. But I can't believe him...this file is actually from my father's office and it contains me and Taemin's planner for our coronation dates...how did he get that? "Oh,okay...nice to meet you...you're my sister's friend named Luhan ,right? She always talk about you..." "Oh,really?" What's with that response he gave me? He's totally weird! "Okay...that's it...bye...see ya..." "Y-yeah..."

 

It's recess time...as I walk to the cafe...I saw Baekhyun is eating alone...wait...isn't he suppose to eat with Taemin? I reach the table that Baekhyun is sitting..."Hey,why are you alone? Where's Taemin?" "Tch...." he looks pissed."What's wrong?" "She eating with her beloved Crush,of course!" Baekhyun rolled his eyes as he said 'Crush'.He looks tired after he's incharge to take care of my stubborn sister..."That Luhan guy?!" "Yeah...I did met her and even asked her to eat with me today as Gayoung is absent...but suddenly she grabs Luhan who is passing through us and she said "I can't eat with you today Baek oppa...and don't follow me when I'm with him..." and she winked evilly! Ugh...that girl..." Baekhyun glared at his food."Well,take a break for two weeks...I'll handle my sister..." "Oh god...thanks!" He answered.

 

I must go and see my sister...she's being rude since Luhan is being her Crush..."Umm...Mr.Oh,may I see Park Taemin?" "Oh...wait a sec...Taemin!! Your brother wants to meet you..." said Mr.Oh.Taemin walk out and meet me."What?" She asked."What,you ask?" "Yeah...what is it?" She asked."I've warned you don't make friend with Luhan!" "Why not?! He have a better attitude than your Baekhyun friend!" She yelled."He's mysterious!" "Well,he does...but I love him..." she said weakly."Love,huh? If you are having a relationship with Baekhyun then I don't care about it because he's perfect..." "Perfect? I don't like him,oppa!" "Okay! If you really don't like him...I've gave him a break for two weeks...and at that time....I'll ask him to quit!! And remember...if Baekhyun quit,and I'll quit too...I'll not being a playful and kind-hearted brother to you again! I'll never treat you as well as I am before!!" I left her with that words.

 

In my class...I sit and stare on the book on my table...feeling frustrated...suddenly,"Hey,buddy...are you okay?" Asked Baekhyun."Oh,nothing...it's about Taemin..." "What about her?" He asked."She's so stubborn...." I know you like her Baekie-ah...but she just so stubborn and I hope you're not hurt your own feelings..."Umm...Chanyeol?" "Oh,she said she likes Luhan more than you..." "Haha! Don't worry..." he said."But,remember don't talk to her in two weeks and just stalk her doings...okay?" "Okay...."he answered.Fewh...I hope this thing will give her a lesson.