Face To Face

I Love My Bodyguard

                                                       https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxPLQErDymZmjrD5E2om6JgjGimYMR7sx0MNEs6lL3ZsGg5fpEgw

 

MY POV

AT PALACE...

Since Chanyeol and I were argued...Luhan send me home...but I still hide my real identity from him...I hope everything's fine at the palace...I enter the palace with a sigh...I'm so tired! Suddenly,my left leg can't move...I stumble and fell....but...someone catches me..."O-oppa..." He just stare at me at lift me up to my room...why is he look like he's ignoring me? "Baek oppa..." I look at him as he put me on my bed."I'll call the nurse...you stay here..." he said and take his phone in his pocket.After a few second...he walk out...why is he acting like this? And why am I feels so lonely..."I better call Luhan..." Suddenly,Chanyeol walks in front of my room...I saw him glaring at me as the door of my room is open.He really cares about me...Baekhyun too.I must call Gayoung..."Yeobseyo? Gayoung-ah...help me..." "I'm sorry...I can't...I can't talk to you within two weeks...Chanyeol told m--  uh-oh...umm...bye." she ends the phone call.Chanyeol oppa did this? Now I know why...all people I know are avoiding me...suddenly,a tear drops on my cheek...I didn't expect such things will happen...Chanyeol oppa...Gayoung...and also...B-Baek oppa...this is all happen because of me! I'm the one who's wrong...I'm so stupid! I sniffed and wipe my tears...I deserve this...

 

BAEKHYUN's POV

"I hate to say this...but,I like her Chanyeol-ah...I can't hold when seeing her crying like that..." "She's crying?" Asked Chanyeol."Well,I saw it just now..." "I'm sorry Baekie-ah...but this only for two weeks...please hold it,okay?" Said Chanyeol."O-okay..." I sighed.After having conversation with Chanyeol...I go to Taemin's room quietly...and I take her phone...Wow...when did she have Luhan's number? It's suprising...I must meet this guy...personally...Ahh..just use Taemin's phone...then Luhan will come...'Oppa...wait for me at Joju Restaurant at 6 o'clock..' that will be good! Just touch this button and....message sent! Okay...better get ready Baekhyun! I hope he won't pick any fight...fewh...relax...he's not even a villain! Calm down...fewh..."Hmm..." Erk! Don't wake up...please don't! Fewh...she sleep back...nice! I walk out from her room and heading to the restaurant I suggested to Luhan...hope he's not waiting for me...I don't remember his face...when I saw him,my vision was blurred...I thought I've heard that name somewhere...hmm...

 

As I arrived..."Umm...are you Luhan?" I poke him from behind.When he turns to look at me I was in shocked! "Yes?" He answered and his eyes is wide as mine too! Both of us were shocked! "Hyung!" "D-dongsaeng!" He grabs my face."Oh,it's you all the time..." "Hah! No wonder you followed your parents...you're now live in a palace,huh?" He teased.Actually...Luhan and I are siblings...but we have different mother...although we're in the same year,he birth earlier than I am...my father divorce his mother because his mother was having scandal with the teacher in our own neighbourhood...even his mother was with another guy other than our father...we're still close..."Hey,you knew Taemin right?" "Oh,that girl? Of course! She talks about you...A LOT!" He said."Oh...are you two having a serious...umm...well...relationship?" I asked."Nope...we're just friends...but,she told me that she likes me...I just don't know what to response..." he answered awkwardly.I still wonder...maybe he's the one who killed my parents...or maybe not...we're buddies!"Why? Do you like her?" He asked."I...uh..." "Just say it,buddy..." he said."Y-yes...I do like her..." "Okay...just wait here...she's coming...I'm going home...take care,dongsaeng!" He winked."You too,hyung..." he likes Taemin too...isn't he? He came so early as he knew that message was from Taemin...I can't believe I meet him after a long time we've been separated...and now we like the same girl? Oh gosh...

 

MY POV

AT PALACE...

I don't think they will ignore me for a long time did they? Huhuhu...I'm all alone...I want to call Luhan oppa and ask him out but it only worsen the condition...I better cook something with my maid at the kitchen...it's boring...I walk out from my big room and heading to the kitchen slowly because my left leg is not so good for walk...it keeps on wobbling when I walk...as I arrived..."Hey,Ms Rosie...what're you cooking?" "Oh,god...Princess...you shouldn't be at the kitchen! Prince Chanyeol will mad at me if he knows..." she said while pushing me to get out from the kitchen.Suddenly,I saw Gayoung is entering Chanyeol's office.Hmm...I wonder...maybe they have something to discuss about...but I want to be a good girl in this two weeks...aww...ahh! Never mind...just peeking...that's not so naughty...I'm trying to hear what are they talking about..."Marriage?! No way! I'm not ready..." wait...marriage? Uh-oh.Chanyeol likes Gayoung? Hehe...at least she've got what she wanted...I must get to my room...suddenly,BAM! "Ouch..." Who's falling onto me? It's a boy...when I look carefully...it's...."Baek oppa!" "Ah! I'm sorry! I was lifting those boxes and I didn't saw you the--" I kiss his lips and close my eyes...his lips is warm and soft...as we parted...wait,he blushed? CUTE."W-why are you doing that?!" His cheek is red."I wonder...if I have feelings for you..." He turns his face away and lift all the boxes to the kitchen.He still trying to ignores me...I touch my lips...I smiled like a fool...I'm confused right now...Baekhyun...or Luhan?