She's Drunk?!

I Love My Bodyguard

                                               https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQehd7Iom_cTA59QIRniCpecDn9h0unu0Xb87XtMhh-yuWgQx3ZNw

 

BAEKHYUN's POV

"Chanyeol-ah!! Help me please! Your...ugh....little s-sister.....she's drunk!" "What the--You let her drink?" Asked Chanyeol while put her sister's left arm around him."No,I didn't! She asked me to sing and I didn't realize she's sitting there drinking!" "Well...she's okay,right?" "Yeah...but she keeps on saying 'Luhan oppa...Luhan oppa...' and she almost kiss me in the car!" "Tch...that's sweet..." Chanyeol grins."What?!" As we're arrived at her room...Chanyeol and I put her down and I cover her with her blanket."O-oppa..." she mutters.As I'm going to walk out with Chanyeol...she grabs my hand..."D-don't leave..." she said looking at me in the eyes with her innocent plus cute face.Chanyeol chuckles behind me."Take care of her tonight,buddy...good night..." Chanyeol smiled and went back to his room.What am I gonna do! I can't stay here all night!!

That night...I feel so sleepy...I want to lie down on my comfortable bed...but this stubborn Princess is holding my hand and her grip is so tight..."Umm...Princess? May I go to sleep?" Suddenly she pulls me and I fall into her embrace...Ugh! She drank a lot..."No...stay here..." she mutters.She's hugging me.Suddenly,I feels someone's moving.And I saw Taemin is on top of me...wait...is she? NO! "Umm...please let me sleep at my room,Taemin-ah..." "Oppa..." Eek! Her face is so close!! "Please...let me sleep in my ro--" Suddenly,I felt my lips being sealed with hers."Mnph....." What's wrong with her?! As we parted..."Taemin-ah...this is not right!" As I'm trying to sit,she push me back."Taemin-ah! Sto--" Why is she..."Mmph......." Why am I feel so dizzy?! When we're kissing I taste a juicy grape with carbonate in ...is she giving me the taste of the drink? Suddenly I collapse...

I feel sunshine is attacking my skin...wait...I'm....SHIRTLESS?! What the--! And it's already afternoon!! As I look beside me...Taemin is still sleeping while...she's....?! I hurriedly cover her body with the blanket...what have I done......I'm stupid! So stupid,Baekhyun!! Suddenly I heard someone laughing outside...I wear back my suit and walk out..."Ch-Chanyeol?!" "Haha! Don't worry...it's just a prank...I did that...I let her and I'm the one who removed your top...hahaha!! It's totally hilarious!" Chanyeol keep on laughing."Stop that!" "Eww...Baekie-ah...you smell like an alcohol...go and take a bath!" Chanyeol said while pointing at me."Jeez...you scared me...don't do that again!" "Okay...sorry..." said Chanyeol.

AT THE KITCHEN...

"Ms.Hana...let me give her the dishes..." "Oh,thank you Baek...you're a good boy..." said Ms.Hana.I lift the dishes into her room."Taemin-ah...your food is ready..." "Oppa...I want to meet Luhan oppa...I miss him..." she said while staring outside the window."I don't think you could meet him..." "Oppa...did I kissed you that night?" She suddenly asked."W-why do you ask?" I clear my throat."It's you,right? The soft lips I tasted that night was you..." she said.Soft lips that you tasted?! I gulped. "Don't worry...I'm not mad....because it was really my fault...I'm too obsessed with Luhan...and I thought you were him...sorry for kissing you..." she apologized."Don't apologize to me...I'm fine..." "R-really? You won't mad?" She asked nervously."Of course I don't...I know you...it's an accident..." Fewh...she's just made my heart beating fast...and my stomach filled with butterflies! Calm down,Baek!!

 

TUT! TUT!

"Yeobseyo?"

"Gayoung-ah...can you come to my palace?"

"For what?"

"Teach me how to bake muffins...I'm hungry..."

"Chanyeol can do that...why ask me?"

"Tch...Your Lover is being lazy right now...so please feed me...

"Hehe...okay I'll come...stay still okay?"

"Yup...bye..."

"Bye!"