Birthday Cakes R 4 N00bs

Shorter Than Baekhyun's Dingaling

Genre: , Romance, Crack

Rate: NC-17

Summary: Jongin can’t bake for but he wants to make a birthday cake for Kyungsoo… Isn’t Kyungsoo suppose to be the one eating it? (ft. and foodplay THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE FOR THEIR BIRTHDAY BUT I LOST IT AND NOW I FOUND IT AND NOW HERE'S HALF-ASSED LOLOL)

 

 

“ logic, the police, my life! How the hell was I supposed to know that you aren’t suppose to put the shell with the actual egg?”

“Jongin you … Don’t with me you did not just-” Baekhyun gasps, “Kim Jongin this is not milk it’s mayonnaise! Get your ing life together!”

It’s Do Kyungsoo’s birthday, well, it’s actually both their birthdays.

Seeing as though yesterday they all had schedules and meetings and whatnot, today is the 13, Kyungsoo is out at a photoshoot and should be back anytime soon.

And all Jongin wants to do is make his boyfriend a goddamn cake.

Something as sweet as him and the food that he makes.

But alas, Jongin can’t bake for .

“Baekhyun!” Jongin is rocking back and forth on the flour covered floor, “what the hell am I going to do?”

Baekhyun looks incredulous as he dumps Jongin’s… cake (if you could call it that) in the trash.

“I’m a up! I’m useless! I’m worthless! I’m the worst boyfriend ever! I can’t make a ing cake, that’s all , a simple, ing cake! He’s going to be here in an HOUR!”

Baekhyun smacks Jongin with a bag of potatoes (because Jongin thought that maybe mashing potatoes and putting it in the cake might’ve made it thicker like Kyungsoo’s thighs)

“Pull yourself together! You are a man! Men do not cry, especially when one tops!”

But Jongin looks incredulous as he sniffles and forces that damn tear back into his eye.

He sniffles again, and “Ohmygoshthereisafireburning”

Baekhyun and Jongin flail around the dorms fanning the fire alarm and blowing out the fire with a fire extinguisher.

There is a jingle and Jongin visibly gulps when the door unlocks and Kyungsoo steps in, hair in a disarray from the photoshoot and he looks absolutely breathtaking.

Kyungsoo is shrugging off his jacket when he sniffs the air, face contorting, “What the hell is that smell-”

“Oh look!” Baekhyun bids, “Chanyeol and the others are practicing, I should probably go there to.”

Jongin sweats buckets as Baekhyun eases out the door shutting it behind him and mouthing a ‘good luck’ to Jongin.

It’s just them in the dorms.

Kyungsoo looks back at the door, back at Jongin, back again, and grunts looking at the mess behind him.

 

 

 

 

 

“What were you thinking Jongin?”

Kyungsoo is scrubbing burnt pans, after disappearing in the room to put on one of Jongin’s shirts and a pair of shorts.

Jongin is sulking against the counter, idly biting into a strawberry.

“I just wanted to surprise you with a cake.” Jongin grumbles, and Kyungsoo feels his heart twist.

Kyungsoo let’s out a sigh and dries his hands, padding over to Jongin to press a kiss to his temple.

Jongin pulls him back down and Kyungsoo crawls into his lap to languidly kiss him.

“I. Just wanted. To bake you. A cake. Since we had. A fan signing. Yesterday and. We couldn’t. Really celebrate.”

Jongin pants in between kisses and Kyungsoo can’t help but smile when Jongin kissess around his face, every nook and cranny.

“You didn’t have to do anything for me Jongin, it’s fine, really.”

Jongin wheezes and pulls back giving Kyungsoo an exasperated look.

“KYUNGSOO!” He whines, “You’ve done so much for me. You were the one who planned the party on my first birthday away from home, even if no one made one for you. You would give me a present every year, and for the past 2 years you’ve baked me a cake. Not only me, but the other members. You always cook for us and give us things without asking and we rarely ever return the favor. You accepted my retarded confession a few months ago and I’m so greatful. You gave me my first kiss, my first time, and this is our first birthday as kaisoo-”

“Kaisoo?” Kyungsoo sputters, face red, but he’s holding back his laugh.

“Yes!” Jongin muses, nuzzling their noses together. “Kaisoo, You and I, it’s our first birthday as a couple and I just wanted it to be special. But I’m a useless gay bastard who can’t bake for and you can like,” Jongin makes some motions with his hands and Kyungsoo leans against the table in order not to fall off of Jongin’s lap. “You can do everything and I just wanted to show you that I’m not a kid anymore.”

Kyungsoo laughs.

Like really laughs.

It’s cute and has Jongin blushing to the tips of his ears, he’s so ing in love with this perfect being and that makes him feel a million times worse.

“Oh Jongin.” Kyungsoo smiles and kisses Jongin sweetly and tenderly and it has Jongin unraveling before him. When Kyungsoo pulls back Jongin embarrassingly follows his lips, but Kyungsoo pushes him back against the chair.

“Jongin.” Kyungsoo says again, and the next words are ones Jongin has only heard twice. “I love you.”

Kyungsoo has said those words twice. Jongin has said it plenty of times, more than he can count, but Kyungsoo only replies with a snarky reply or a tender kiss. After their first kiss, Kyungsoo said I love you for a first, after their first time Kyungsoo held Jongin close and whispered it in the moment.

But this, this was real. This wasn’t induced by lust or for the heck of it.

“This is the best birthday present ever.” Jongin mumbles, and he’s all flushed cheeks as he kisses Kyungsoo.

It’s Kyungsoo who scoots a bit closer to match their crotches together and Jongin pants when Kyungsoo wraps his arms around him to whisper into his ear, “There are other things you can make for presents that can benefit both you and me.”

Kyungsoo grabs a pocky stick from the counter and places it between his lips.

Jongin smiles bashfully and nips at the other end.

Both nibble until their lips meet.

It sweet, but -

Jongin wheezes when Kyungsoo grinds down.

 

 

 

 

 

How the hell.

How the .

Jongin must be a genius, because if burning cakes causes this to happen, Jongin would burn down the whole kitchen.

Kyungsoo is on his back, hot and panting as Jongin lays various sweets on him.

It’s so ing and Jongin is so hard.

There is a trail of whip cream down from his collar bones to his happy trail. Caramel lines his abdomen and strawberries and other fruits are dotted around him.

Jongin is hungry.

“Jongin please.” Kyungsoo spreads his legs and Jongin’s mouth waters.

“And Baekhyun said I couldn’t bake for .” Jongin smirks and pushes a banana past Kyungsoo’s lips.

“Soo, you’re going to on this banana, and if you bite into it before I’m done with you, you’re going to be punished, if you’re good, let’s just say I have a reward worth waiting for.”

Kyungsoo lifts a hand to grasp the banana and the other in Jongin’s hair, jongin leans down to the currently drying chocolate over Kyungsoo’s s, and Kyungsoo bucks into the air as Jongin swirls his tongue around, moving to the other until all is left is a perky with remanants of the sweet.

It’s sweet.

Everything is sweet, it taste exactly like Kyungsoo.

His strawberry lips.

His deep caramel voice.

His white whip cream skin.

And his plush lips look so good around that banana.

Jongin’s twitches when he looks up at Kyungsoo's blissed out expression as he laps at the banana, careful not to bite.

Jongin will never look at a banana the same way again.

Jongin is and until all is left is a sticky Kyungsoo, precome leaking from the tip of his as Jongin one last hickey above his navel.

“Jongin, please.”

Jongin is very hungry.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo is turned over on his hands and knees.

Usually he’d complain since he’s all sticky and it’s disgusting, but Jongin is pressing loving kisses into his back and he feels all mushy when Jongin murmurs “beautiful” into his skin.

in the kitchen is unsanitary, Kyungsoo out of all people would know, but maybe just this once.

There’s no lube, so Kyungsoo is worried Jongin would go crazy and take him raw, or even worse, use caramel.

And Jongin does, squeezing the bottle on Kyungsoo’s tail bone and watching as it oozes down the curve of his , glistening around his plump cheeks.

Kyungsoo’s hole clenches as the caramel drizzles over it and Jongin his lips.

“I wonder how my would look like all over your pretty .”

Kyungsoo shivers.

“Jongin.” He wheezes, because he needs a in his now.

But it isn’t a he feels in his ,it’s a tongue.

Kyungsoo gasps, hands finding reserve on the edge of the table as Jongin presses the flat of his tongue at his entrance.

“J-Jongin, it’s dirty stop-”

But when Jongin moves down to mouth against Kyungsoo’s sac, Kyungsoo let’s out a string of moans, pushing back against Jongin’s hold.

Jongin presses the tip of his tongue into the fluttering hole and laps at the caramel, Kyungsoo is breathing hard, letting out whimpers.

Kyungsoo’s arms give up and he presses his cheek against the counter, drool escaping his lips as Jongin and .

Jongin reaches a hand out and pumps Kyungsoo’s length, Kyungsoo is shuddering in pleasure as Jongin’s tongue s him, in and out.

It takes three more pumps before Kyungsoo let’s out a silent gasp and comes into Jongin’s hand.

Jongin grunts and slumps forward over the counter as Kyungsoo wobbles on unsteady legs to turn over and face him.

Kyungsoo sits against the edge of the counter as Jongin wraps his arms around him, blissed out as Kyungsoo runs fingers through his hair.

“Jongin.”

Jongin grunts.

“You came in your pants.”

Jongin doesn’t move, but the blush covering his ears is all Kyungsoo needs to let out a giggle and press their lips together.

Kyungsoo sticks out his tongue, “Ew, I forgot you just ate my out gross, I’m gonna shower go clean up this mess.”

Jongin watches with his head in his hands as a Kyungsoo sashays his way into their shared bedroom.

 

 

 

 

 

After 2 minutes of staring into space Jongin finally finds the strength to clean.

He gets a text saying that the members will be back soon so he changes into another pair of shorts, since Kyungsoo is still in the shower, and proceeds to continue cleaning.

Jongin stops.

He just ate Kyungsoo out and came in his pants without being touched.

This is the best birthday ever.

When the members enter Jongin his leaning against the fridge with a hand grasping his shirt as he stares longly into space.

“Guess someone had a fun time with their boyfriend.” Baekhyun teases, and Jongin snaps out of his daze to wave dreamily at the members.

“What’s on your face Jongin?” Junmyeon asks, and Jongin’s smile fades, “and what’s this white stuff on the table- KIM JONGIN YOU DID NOT HAVE ON THE KITCHEN COUNTER!”

Kyungsoo walks in just in time and the first thing he does is peel a banana and shoves it in his mouth.

Jongin runs for his dear life and Kyungsoo throws the peel away giving a sultry wink to the other members as he follows Jongin into their room, to spend the rest of the night together,



probably without food this time.


I wrote this whole fanfic at 4 am in the morning while finishing a banana, do I still eat bananas without thinking about this abomination? Ofcourse not pftt.