Merry Krismas

Shorter Than Baekhyun's Dingaling

Genre: , romance, fluff

Rate: NC-17

Summary: Baekhyun creates a DIY Kyungsoo to give to Jongin. (Kyungsoo feels bad that his boyfriend is working so hard so he gives him a present)

 

 

“Pororo, over, over, I repeat, Krong has landed, Krong has landed.”

 

“Baekhyun, who the is Krong…?”

 

“IT’S JONGIN DAMMIT, NOW SHUT UP HE’S WALKING UP THE STAIRS.”

 

It’s Christmas day.

 

Ah, the bright lights clinging to houses, carols whispering in the air, mistletoe and candy canes, warm fires and ugly sweaters.

But no, instead of lights, Kyungsoo sees pitch black, instead of carols, he hears his own heavy breathing, instead of mistletoe and candy canes, he has a bow on his head and the taste of wrapping paper on the tip of his tongue, and instead of the warmth of a fire and ugly sweaters, he’s ing cold as hell and stripped .

 

So why exactly is Do Kyungsoo (save for the bow on his head) inside a huge box filled with wrapping tissues on Christmas day?

 

“Baekhyun are you sure this is going to work…”

 

“Trust me everyone needs a fluffy Kyungsoo on Christmas day.”

 

“Baekhyun…”

 

“Listen Pororo-”

 

“My name is Kyungsoo…”

 

“Sure thing Pororo, anyways, Jongin is already bummed about not being able to spend Christmas Eve with you. He wouldn't shut up about it during work.”

 

“I mean cmon Baek, even I understand why he has to work over hours. He's fighting for a raise to support the two of us so that I can live comfortabl-”

 

Cue the irritated sigh on the end of the phone, “Kyungsoo please, it's irking enough that you're doing this, don't make me even more jealous about not dating you in highschool.”

 

“HA. You and I both know you were crazy for Chanyeol’s .”

 

“Why am I your friend again?”

 

“Because I'm fluffy.”

 

“And , shut up Jongin is on the third floor already. Good Luck Soo, by the way there's some lube somewhere in the box so you might want to get that before Jongin takes your sorry raw.”

 

“Wait, where?”

 

But Byun Baekhyun, that little devil, has already hung up the phone, sticking his head out the window to wave at a grumpy Jongin who nods and proceeds to unlock the door to his shared apartment by with his beloved Kyungsoo.

 

[11:48 pm, December 24, 2015]

 

Usually the first thing on Jongin’s mind when he enters his home is:

 

“When am I going to get that ing raise?”

 

“Do I have any paper work left to do?”

 

“I hope Kyungsoo isn't upset…”

 

He wasn't expecting “What the is a giant box doing in the middle of our apartment?” to come crossing through his mind or his mouth.

 

He covers it, because Kyungsoo is probably sleeping and he doesn't want to wake his sleeping beauty up.

 

There's a note.

 

And it's definitely Baekhyun’s handwriting, since Jongin has to stare at it everyday due to their jobs. He looks around the house and shrugs, unfolding the note in his hand.

 

Annyeong Jonginnie!

It’s your favorite co-worker, Byun Baekhandsome :)

So since I’m a cheap bastard

I decided to do a little “Do it yourself” which involves a giant box

wrapping tissue and a certain little Do Kyungsoo <3

 

Jongin blinks once, twice and once more for good measures.

 

There definitely is a box.

 

It’s really ing big and it’s smack dab in the middle of the room.

 

He swallows hard and continues to read the letter.

 

So just stand in front of the magical box

which should be conveniently placed somewhere in front of the door

and say the magic words

“Baekhyun has more ual appeal than me!”

you have to say it with enthusiasm or the gift won’t work! ;)

 

He rolls his eyes and stares at the box in front of him.

 

He kicks it lightly once, and then twice.

 

He’s greeted with silence.

 

Well it’s worth a shot.

 

“Baekhyun has more ual appeal than me...”

 

It’s silent for about 5 seconds before he hears a muffled: “You have to say it enthusiastically.”

 

It takes Jongin about another 5 seconds to realize that Kyungsoo is in the box.

 

“Kyungsoo?”

 

“Jongin please just say the magic word… It’s cold in here.”

 

Jongin feels like laughing, but he doesn’t.

 

“B-Baekhyun has more ual appeal than me.”

 

It’s silent again.

 

“Baekhyun was that good enough?”

 

There’s laughter coming from the box, but he knows it’s not from Kyungsoo.

 

“ Yeah! I recorded it! Thanks Kyungsoo, now go get him tiger!”

 

Jongin wants to be mad, but the way Kyungsoo is blubbering and stuttering attempting to call Baekhyun back on the phone to no avail, has his heart softening.

 

“Kyung-”

 

“I-It’s your Christmas present so don’t laugh ok?”

 

“Oh.” Is the only thing that leaves Jongin’s mouth when Kyungsoo pops the top of the wrapped box open and throws a cheesy peace sign shouting an enthusiastic “Merry Christmas!”

 

And Jongin laughs. Like really laughs. And it’s been awhile since he’s been this giddy due to stress at work.

 

“J-Jongin! You said you wouldn’t laugh!”

 

“I didn’t promise anything!”

 

The pout on Kyungsoo’s face makes Jongin fall to his knees, fist pounding on the floor as he tries to calm down his bubbly laughter.

 

“Oh God… Why did I agree to this…”

 

Jongin stifles his laughter and crawls over to the box where Kyungsoo is also squatted down, body covered by groups of wrapping tissue.

 

“Soo… I didn’t mean to laugh, it’s just that,” he tugs at the bow on Kyungsoo’s head, “this is really cute.”

 

“It’s not suppose to be cute!” Kyungsoo flails his arms around and rips off the bow on his head. “It’s suppose to be y! SSSY!!!”

 

Kyungsoo is blushing red as he stands up, wrapping tissue over flowing and tipping over the box. Kyungsoo turns around and bends down hands sifting through the wrapping tissue, it finally hits Jongin that Kyungsoo is and he feels his libido twitch at the sight of the familiar soft globes that are Kyungsoo’s delicious booty cheeks.

 

“This is not how I imagined this to be…” Kyungsoo mumbles, digging deeper and bending lower. “You were suppose to come in, see the note, ugh these ing wrapping tissues where the did Baekhyun put the lube... say the magic word and I’d pop out and you’d me into oblivion… Damn Baekhyun… Called me saying that he needed to tell me something important but he just wanted to record you saying that he was ier than you, but I told him, no way because my Jonginnie is the iest man alive-”

 

Kyungsoo’s ears turn red when a hand runs down his spine and down to cup his .

 

“I can still you since you asked so cutely…”

 

That's the last ing straw Kim Jongin.

 

“YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ! I’LL SHOW YOU CUTE!”

 

Jongin let’s out a rather unmanly yelp as he is tugged into the box, Kyungsoo wrapping his arms around his neck as he kisses Jongin hard.

 

Both have been deprived for so long that the kiss is anything but slow, with teeth nipping and tongues dancing against each other.

 

Jongin pulls away when he gets wrapping paper in his mouth, hands rapidly grabbing the wrapping tissue and scooping it out of the box. Kyungsoo is dazed from the kiss but let’s out a laugh at how frantic Jongin looks trying to free both of them from the cursed wrapping tissue.

 

The box look even bigger with most of the wrapping tissue gone, Kyungsoo silently mourns over the fact that he’d probably have to clean everything after but it’s pushed away when Jongin starts ing his dress pants, tossing it away along with his shoes.

 

Kyungsoo spreads his legs and internally cheers when his hand grasps something very familiar.

 

Lube.

 

[11:54 pm, December 24, 2015]

 

He grabs it and pops the cap open, smirking at the way Jongin’s eyes become hooded as he undoes his tie.

 

Kyungsoo sticks his leg out, toes resting against Jongin’s chest.

 

“Ah, sorry Nini, but you can’t open your gift until Christmas.”

 

Kyungsoo lathers his fingers with the lube, squeaking when some falls on his stomach. Jongin his lips but obeys nonetheless, lifting Kyungsoo’s foot to plant a soft kiss on his toes.

 

Kyungsoo shivers when he traces the rim of his entrance, sighing when Jongin a stripe over the base of his foot.

 

He pushes his finger in, other hand sliding helplessly against the box. As the minutes go by, Kyungsoo becomes a stuttering mess as he slides the third finger in, he slouches, spreading his legs so it reaches both ends of the box. Jongin has resulted to languidly pumping his shaft, hovering over Kyungsoo to whisper lewd things that has the younger squirming.

 

Kyungsoo reaches a hand to Jongin’s shirt, fingers shaking as he struggles to stretch himself at the same time.

 

When the last button is popped, Jongin moves away slightly to take of his shirt.

 

The clock on the wall chimes and Jongin smirks.

 

[12:01 am, December 25, 2015]

 

“M-Merry Christmas.”

 

“Is that really something you're supposed to be saying when you have a up your ?”

 

“Don’t be a Jongin… Ngh!”

 

“I’m joking,” Jongin smiles, pulling Kyungsoo back so that he can lay down comfortably in the box.

 

(They both ponder on why they are still in the goddamn box but the proximity is calming and it feels as if they are in their own little world… well… box.)

 

“Merry Christmas Kyungsoo, I love you.”

 

“I love you t-”

 

But Jongin is already ing into Kyungsoo like a maniac, palms resting on both sides of Kyungsoo’s head.

 

Each has Kyungsoo wheezing, breath cut off every time Jongin pulls out just until the tip is all that’s in before ing back with an animalistic force.

 

Jongin’s ing eventually causes the box to tumble and Jongin stops momentarily, falling over Kyungsoo as the box topples.

 

Kyungsoo gasp when Jongin falls on top of him, pressing against his prostrate in the most lewd way.

 

Kyungsoo is clawing at Jongin’s back, begging him to just ing move because he was oh so close but the damn box had to get in the ing way.

 

Jongin let’s out a breathy laugh and wraps his arms around Kyungsoo, lifting them both off the floor, still sheathed inside of his boyfriend.

 

Kyungsoo is a mess when Jongin sits on the couch, Kyungsoo straddling him and clenching around his .

 

Despite both their need for release, Jongin still can’t help but be a cocky . (Who was Kyungsoo to wish for a Christmas miracle)

 

“My present should do it’s job shouldn’t it?”

 

Jongin whispers, hands running down Kyungsoo’s sides to grasp at his . He spreads the cheeks and Kyungsoo cries out when he gyrates his hips, signaling Kyungsoo to continue by squeezing his globes.

 

“C'mon Soo, Ride me.”

 

And Kyungsoo does, legs shaking as he lifts himself up only to slam back down, hands twisting in Jongin’s hair as the latter hard on his neck, teeth grazing and tongue soothing.

 

Kyungsoo continues to bounce on Jongin’s , moans turning into screams as Jongin runs a tongue over his perky s.

 

Kyungsoo is gasping, telling Jongin that he s him so good and so right and that his is so big.

 

Jongin holds Kyungsoo’s hips still and s up frantically, searching for release. Kyungsoo is nipping at his lips, tongue running over them as he pants and pants because he’s so close.

 

Kyungsoo finally comes, lips parted in a silent scream, toes curling as spurts of white paint both their chest. Jongin s a few more times before his hips stutter and he’s coming with Kyungsoo gasping at how filled he feels.

 

He releases Kyungsoo’s hips and both moan when Kyungsoo comes in contact with Jongin’s once again.

 

But they just sit there, wrapped in each other's embrace, with Jongin sprinkling butterfly kisses over Kyungsoo’s eyes, nose and finally his lips.

 

Things are about to get heated once again when Jongin’s phone rings and Jongin screeches, startling Kyungsoo.

 

“CAN’T I JUST MY BOYFRIEND WITHOUT BEING INTERRUPTED?”

 

Kyungsoo laughs and waddles over to Jongin’s pants, bending down to fish out his phone and Jongin really is about to cry because Kyungsoo’s entrance is dripping with his and it clenches, calling Jongin to take him again.

 

“It’s Baekhyun.” Kyungsoo mumbles as he hands the phone over to Jongin and crawls over to straddle him once again (without Jongin’s up his )

 

Jongin takes the phone from Kyungsoo and smooches him before pressing the accept button and putting it on speaker.

 

“Byun ing Baekhy-”

 

“Merry Krismas es! I’m guessing you two had a very white christmas!”

 

Jongin deadpans and Kyungsoo blushes at the hidden innuendo.

 

“Oh trust me, I was going to have a very, very white Christmas with my y boyfriend if it wasn’t for you calling me! My would be all ov-”

 

“OK! I did not need to know that!” Baekhyun coughs and Kyungsoo pounds weakly on Jongin’s chest mouthing a “did you really have to ing say that?”

 

“Baekhyun you better have a damn good reason to be calling me, because I’m thinking about making this a red Christmas.”

 

“Woah ok tiger, don’t him until he bleeds-”

 

“I MEANT YOU!”

 

“You’re gonna me until I bleed?”

 

“THE ONLY ING I’LL BE DOING TO YOU IS ING YOUR FACE UP!”

 

“, but before you get all mad and everything I just came to tell you that you got that raise that you wanted. Boss kept trying to call you but I’m guessing you were too busy enjoying my present to even look at your phone.”

 

“Wait...  So I…”

 

“Yes you dumb hoe, you got that raise, also he told me to tell you that you don’t need to come in tomorrow since you’ve been working so hard. So have fun with Kyunggie, oh, but not too much fun. Remember, red Christmas might result in a hospital trip. Merry Christmas you two, Good luck Soo!”

 

With those words, Jongin and Kyungsoo are met with silence as the screen flickers black signaling the end of the call.

 

“Congrats.” Kyungsoo says, pecking his lips softly.

 

“Yeah… Wow… This is the best Christmas I've had in years… I mean I got a raise and a good ing.”

 

“Does that mean that we won’t be ually frustrated anymore?” Kyungsoo asks.

“That means,” Jongin kisses him, and it’s something soft and loving, as Jongin cradles Kyungsoo’s cheeks, “round two, three, four and maybe if you survive, five.”


Merry Krismas and a happy Onew year