Pillow Talk (You and Me)

Shorter Than Baekhyun's Dingaling

Genre: Romance and slight-angst, mentions of

Rate: pg-15

Summary: Let's go to the place where it's just you and me.

pillow ing talk

 

 

 

Climb on board

We'll go slow and high tempo

Light and dark

Hold me hard and mellow

 

“Just once?”

“Just once.”

“I'll make you feel loved.”

It's said by sunkissed skin and smoky eyes, a lean build and droopy shoulders.

It’s said to a broken heart, shattering pieces lying against the abyss of darkness that reaches from the ends of the everlasting universe.

Two mouths meet in desperation and endless promises.

One with the promise of love, the promise of a forever and an endless heartbeat.

The other with unspoken cries and misery.

There is a knot around them, bounded by words, nights and empty mornings.

But they have their own strings tugging at their hearts in separate ways.

One is pulled by the present, the other by the future.

 

I'm seeing the pain, seeing the pleasure

Nobody but you, 'body but me, 'body but us

Bodies together

 

“Where?”

“Let’s go to the place where it’s just you and me.”

The place where the sun and moon meet.

Where porcelain is integrated into bronze and doe-eyes are drowned in sultry gazes.

Where four walls become none, in an endless matrix of you and me.

There is no time and space in this place, the place where heads hit pillows and backs lay against the sheets.

 

I'd love to hold you close, tonight and always

I'd love to wake up next to you

I'd love to hold you close, tonight and always

I'd love to wake up next to you

 

On the other side of the world there is a boy with a ring on his finger but a slap across his face and bruises marking his skin.

Here in the now is a boy who watches the other with clenched fist and holds the other close when the ring gets too tight and the bruises turn into scars.

Tears are streaked against skin and trembling hands grasp at shirts.

“Again?”

“He did it again.”

“I’ll make you feel loved.”

They spend nights in passion, one forgetting the now, the other forgetting the future.

The abyss is filled by night and emptied by day, where the warm bed sheets are cold with one less body.

Kyungsoo comes back for more Jongin gives and gives.

 

So we'll piss off the neighbours

In the place that feels the tears

The place to lose your fears

Yeah, reckless behavior

A place that is so pure, so dirty and raw

 

In a crucial moment he says his name. Where pain behind his eyes reminds him of one person.

“Jongin.”

“That’s not my name Kyungsoo.”

Kyungsoo anticipates the pain against his cheek, the hands grasping at his locks, he wishes they were the steady ones that gave him hope instead of fear.

“Y-Yifan I’m sorry.”

But apologies are meant for himself.

The I’m sorry’s are dedicated to the dignity lost, to the choices that ruined him and created him, dedicated to the now.

And the moments that follow.

Kyungsoo runs to Jongin with wobbly legs, a black eye, and a suitcase.

Jongin takes him to the place dedicated to them.

 

Be in the bed all day, bed all day, bed all day

ing in, fighting on

It's our paradise and it's our war zone

It's our paradise and it's our war zone

 

In a crucial moment he says his name. Where the pleasure reminds him of one person.

“Kyungsoo.”

“Jongin, what the ? That’s not my name.”

“Oh, Sehun I’m sorry.”

“You’re thinking about Kyungsoo while ing me?”

Apologies are meant for himself.

Dedicated to his aching heart that can only be filled by one person, by the longing journey he walks but there is no end, no map, dedicated to the future.

To the maybe and the hope for the better.

Jongin opens his arms and Kyungsoo clings to him like a lifeline, Jongin holds onto him because every moment that ticks by is time lost.

He takes him into the room where time stops and it’s all darkness, light, and bodies moving.

Whispers of love that both are longing for.

 

Pillow talk

My enemy, my ally

Prisoners

Then we're free, it's a thriller

 

“Jongin.”

“Kyungsoo.”

“You said you’d make me feel loved.”

Jongin counts the seconds until Kyungsoo’s lips part again.

“I want you to make me feel loved everyday, from now on. Forever.”

There is no time counted, there is no time in this room where love his panted into mouths and showed in s and moans.

They talk about their fears and dreams as they lay against the sheets, whispering secrets into the pillows.

It’s night.

The sun starts to rise.

The bed isn’t empty.

 

I'm seeing the pain, seeing the pleasure

Nobody but you, 'body but me, 'body but us

Bodies together

 

“I want to stay with you forever.”

“Then don’t leave me.”

Kyungsoo doesn’t leave the day after and the next, the suitcase is gone, it’s remnants filled into drawers next to Jongin’s.

Bruises fade but scars stay, Jongin kisses the pain away and murmurs ‘beautiful’ into the skin and something else beneath that causes the fluttering in Kyungsoo’s heart.

Kyungsoo spreads his wings.

 

I'd love to hold you close, tonight and always

I'd love to wake up next to you

 

They make love in the place where it’s only you and me.

But the abyss is no longer there, replaced with a vast ocean that is lonely on the surface but filled with life inside, where lovers float freely.

The place grows into everything, in the steps and the air, in the house that is now a home and the streets and sky that stretch out into the universe, everlasting.

The place where it’s only them, is everything.

Where time goes on but they don’t worry about the now or the future, not even the past.

They worry about each other.

 

So we'll piss off the neighbours

In the place that feels the tears

The place to lose your fears

Yeah, reckless behavior

 

There are nights where Kyungsoo scratches at his skin, to tear off the memory, where tears streak skin and days when Kyungsoo flinches away from touches and cries and screams.

There are nights where Jongin thinks about the “what if” and looks at Kyungsoo with wonder and longing eyes, with desperation and hopelessness.

When days and nights are long they drown themselves into the sheets, into the pillows, with limbs tangled against each other in lust or in love.

Where lips are sewed together like the knot that holds them.

They created scissors to cut the ties in their way, weights are lifted off shoulders.

The knot sometimes becomes too tight, suffocating, but it keeps them grounded and secured.

 

A place that is so pure, so dirty and raw

Be in the bed all day, bed all day, bed all day

ing in, fighting on

 

Love is a journey without a road or map, it’s mindlessly walking until you fall and someone catches you.

Where Kyungsoo was broken and mended.

Where Jongin mended and assured.

It’s never perfect, perfection comes with an unknown price that can never be payed.

There are flaws and faults within them both but they patch each other with lips against skin and bodies.

When the world gets too much, they lock themselves into the place only meant for them.

Where they make love and whisper dreams into the pillows.

 

It's our paradise and it's our war zone

It's our paradise and it's our war zone

 

“I’ll make you feel loved everyday, every moment. I’ll show you how much I cherish every breath you take, every move you make, every word you say. I’ll take you to the place where it’s only us two, where we can make love and whisper dreams into the pillows or into each other’s lips. I love you Kyungsoo.”

It’s only them in this vast ocean of nothing and everything.

“I love you too Jongin.


pillow talk is the so listen to it
I wrote this bcuz i was sad about Jongin not going to the dallas concert bUT IT WAS LIT LOL