And then I met you: 02

And then, I met you

ATIMY // 2

 

"J-Jihoon..."

 

The mentioned person, Jihoon, walked towards Sungcheol and retrieved  his son. "Why are you here and what do you think you're doing?"

 

"Umma knows hyung?" Sunghoon, now in his mom's arms asked curiously.

 

"What were you doing outside, precious? You're planning to get me either strawberries and tomatoes again weren't you? I told you staying outside is a no no this late night." Jihoon scolded his young one, obviously ignoring his question.

 

"Jihoon..." Sungcheol repeated, eyes still wide as he couldn't believe he already found Jihoon.

 

"Leave Sungcheol."

 

"I searched everywhere for you! You just disappeared!" the taller man held Jihoon's hand, searching for his gaze.

 

Sensing Sunghoon's confused look in between the two adults, Jihoon decided to put him down the floor after shaking Seungcheol's hand away, "Why don't Hoonie go play or watch TV in the livingroom? Umma will talk with... with hyung." The todddler only nodded and ran off.

 

"I see you're married now. Sunghoon told me you're his umma. Where's the appa then?" Sungcheol asked bitterly, remembering the times the two were still together.

 

"Its none of your business, Sungcheol so please leave." the younger turned his back away from the other but before he could step away, Sungcheol pulled him closer by the wrist and hugged him tight.

 

The smaller of the two tried to release himself by flailing about but Sungcheol was obviously at an advantage. "Why did you leave me Jihoon?" he whispered. His voice cracked but he didn't care, he needed an answer.

 

The pink haired boy stopped struggling as his mind traveled in the memory lane.

 

"Happy first anniversary, baby." Seungcheol hugged Jihoon from behind after taking his blindfold off.

 

He prepared a simple candle light dinner to celebrate their one year of relationship at a park near Jihoon's appartment . Jihoon stared in awe, glassy eyes becoming really noticeable. He turned around to face his lover and gave him a peck on the lips. "Thank you, Seungcheolie, thank you!"

 

Sungcheol smiled. JIhoon's parents were away in the province and Jihoon was living alone in an appartment not too far away from his college. The older lived alone too but when he invited his boyfriend to move in and live with him, the pink haired male declined. Not because he didn't want to but because he was worried on how would Sungcheol's parents react to it.

 

"Shall we eat now? I'm sure you're tired after preparing all these." Jihoon smiled, clearing his blurry vision with a wipe of his sleeve.

 

"Don't cry, my Jihoonie. You'll make me sad too." Sungcheol hugged him tight.

 

The two ate rather slowly, not wanting their dinner date to end quickly. The diiner was nothing too special. Just some sandwiches and grilled samgyupsal courtesy of Seungcheols housekeeper because Seungcheol can't cook. They talked about unimportant things like how the ham inside the sandwich was try or how the cold drinks became warm; just anything and everything. At around 9 o'clock, they ended up cuddling on the ground (but not before laying a blanket on the ground of course).

 

They exchanged warm pecks and sweet I love yous.

 

"Its getting late now and its kind of cold too. Come, I'll walk you home." Seungcheol stood up and pulled the younger up to his feet.

 

They walked hand in hand in a comfortable silence until they reached Jihoon's appartment, "Guess I'll get going now too."

 

Jihoon pouted and Seungcheol's heart stopped beating for a moment. His boyfriend was just too cute and loveable. The younger hugged Seungcheol tightly, burrying his face on the other's chest. "Stay the night."

 

The taller male's eyes grew wide and questioned, "What?"

 

Jihoon looked at the other's eyes expectantly and leaned closer until their noses touch, "Stay the night please.

 

That was all it took for Seungcheol to lose his self control. He crashed his lips on Jihoon's and the other immediately responded right away. "Inside" Jihoon mumbled in between breaths and Sungcheol immediately nodded.

 

That night, what they did felt right, what they did had proven that their love was real as it was for the last twelve months.

 

In the morning, Seungcheol woke up to his phione's ringing. damn it, he had training in the company today. He declined the call. worried about the love of his life waking up from his deep slumber. He'd explain to his dad later.

 

He unwillingly got up and stretched, looking at his lover in bed made him smile and remember what happened the night before. He pecked Jihoon's sleep and the younger stirred and rolled to his side and snuggled into the blanket.

 

Seungcheol searched for a pen and some paper to write on.

"Call  you later baby. Dad needed me at work. Shower well and eat when you wake up. Love you :) - the most amazing boyfriend ever"

 

However, when Seungcheil came back from his and his dad's unexpected business trip, Jihoon was nowhere to be found. He searched everywhere but he couldn't find him.

 

"I'm not married. Now, please leave. I still have to bathe and feed my child." Jihoon calmly instructed, finally out of Seungcheol's arms.

 

"I'll come back Jihoon. Please asnwer me. I want answers. I need answers."

 

The black haired man sighed. He decided to let Jihoon attend to his child and rest for tonight but he swore to himself, he won't stop until his questions were cleared.

 

Sunghoon ran back to his umma when he heard their door close. "Hyung went home already? He did not say bye bye to Hoonie." he pouted.

 

The man sat down to meet his child's gaze, "Don't worry baby. I think you'll be seeing him a lot. That hyung told me to say he said bye bye to you so smile now my baby angel~"

 

-

 

Wonwoo woke up early, as always, to get ready for another work day at Mansae Daycare. Being a baby sitter slash teacher was very tiring especially when he had to deal with 6 very active little children but seeing them smile and laugh melted his heart and made him love his job even more. He enjoyed his job, really.

 

At seven o'clock, he was all ready to  head out. He descended the stairs and greeted grandma Jungah before taking a piece of toast and a small carton of strawberry milk.

 

"Halmeoni! I'm going now! Shi- shieperds pie!" He almost choked on the bread he was still chewing when he saw Seungcheol in a daze on the sofa.

 

"Hyung! What happened to your face?!" the older had red eyes and visible eye bags. He looked like he hadn't slept all night. Wonwoo received no responce and so he let him be, "I'm going to work hyung. Go sleep?"

 

Walking in the morning felt really great. Wonwoo stretched his limbs. He had already planned the schedule of the day and because the summer season was at it's peak, the plants he had planted in the backyard had grown enough to be picked and eaten so he will be taking the kids to the house and make tomato juice.

 

When the hanging door bells on the daycare's chimed, Wonwoo was tackled by a bunch of small kids.

 

"Wonwoo seonsaengnim is here!" Seungkwan, a five year old jumped around and grabbed Chan's hands and spun him around.

 

"Seungkwan-ah, don't do that or else little Chan will be dizzy." Wonwoo stopped the overly excited Seungkwan and picked up the three year old Chan, the maknae.

 

"Wonwoo!" a pink haired guy walked in the room carrying his son.

 

"Jihoon! You woke up late didn't you?" Wonwoo chuckled, "Hello Sunghoonie!"

 

"I'm sorry for barging in like that." Jihoon let his son on the floor who ran to play with the others, "Can I leave Sunghoonie to your care until around 8 in the evening? I have to compose a piece for the theatre today."

 

"No problem! Don't worry. Now, go to work already or you'll be late."

 

"Okay! Gather up everyone! Who's excited for today's activities?" Wonwoo asked after the kids gathered up infront of him.

 

"Me! Me!" the kids raised their hands expectantly. Seungkwan hugged Wonwoo's legs, Chan bounced while smiling in his arms, Hansol and Myungho danced, Sunghoon clapped and Jun stayed silent but the joy is evident in his eyes.

 

"Where are we going?" Chan asked.

 

"We, love, are going to pick fruits at seonsaengnim's backyard today!" Wonwoo piched the kid's cheek gently. "Oh, and I remembered! Where are the other seonsaengnims?"

 

"Ah! I know I know!" Hansol exclaimed. "Teachers went to the kitchen a while ago but i don't know why." he scratched his head earning a light chuckle from Wonwoo.

 

Wonwoo put the maknae down the floor with his friends and asked the kids, "Should we call teacher Seokmin and teacher  Soonyoung?"

 

"Neh!"

 

Evenryone walked towards the small kitchen door in the daycare but all of a sudden, Wonwoo panicked.

 

"Oh my goodness! Guys!"

 

Soonyoung and Seokmin were caught redhanded, making out shamelessly inside the kitchen, being disgustingly sweet. They immediately pushed each other away when they heard Wonwoo and felt the heat take over their faces.

 

"Why is teacher Seokmin eating teacher Soonyoung lips?" the innocent Myungho wondered.

 

The culprit laughed in an awkward manner. Seokmin picked up the little boy, "Teacher Soonyoung's lips were so sweet that I can't help but taste them Myungho-yah~"

 

"Yah! Baby, stop! You're making me blush." Soonyoung playfully hit his lover's arm before snuggling to him.

 

Wonwoo nearly gagged and puked rainbows, "Guys! You shouldn't do this in front of these innocent creatures!" he scolded. It was already hard to manage six kids but he had to manage two childish adults too. What a life, Jeon Wonwoo.

 

"I wanna eat Hansol's lips too! They're pink and they looks like candy!" Seungkwan said out of the blue and grinned at Hansol.

 

"You can't eat them but you can have little taste!" Hansol innocently agreed.

 

"OH MY GOD! SEUNGKWAN NO!!"

 

-

 

"Halmeoni, is this cooked enough?" Mingyu asked while looking intently at the noodles boiling.

 

"Aigoo, Mingyu. You can stir the noodles, son! If it starts to float and look a bit lighter, that means its cooked so you can add the soup powder." Jungah demonstrated while laughing heartily.

 

Mingyu asked the old woman to teach him how to cook because he couldn't possibly ask grandma Jungah to cook for him when he was hungry because he was hungry all the time. And so, the simplest solution is for him to learn how to cook for himself. There were lots of small BBQ house but he was too lazy to go out in the heat. His Level 1 was cooking ramyun.

 

The twenty year old was about to start eating his first ever cooking when he heard light laughs and giggles outside.

 

"Okay everyone, listen up. What are we picking today?"

 

"Tomatoes!" One, two, three, four, five, six. Six children chorused.

 

"Very good! Now if you need help, call for teachers!" A guy with 10:10 eyes adviced.

 

"Ready? Start!" A different guy with crinkled eyes announced.

 

"Ah!" Jun, the oldest of the bunch and a seven year old pointed up towards Mingyu.

 

"So you're a teacher?" Mingyu smirked when Wonwoo looked up where Jun was pointing.

 

"The best there is.. At least in here." Wonwoo replied and helped Jun pick more tomatoes.

 

"What kind of noodles is this?" Mingyu heard his cousin's voice. ! My noodles!

 

"Hey!" Mingyu called again.

 

The teacher looked up once more, glaring at him. "What do you want, you? I'm busy at the moment."

 

"You owe me noodles!"

 

"Why would I owe you something when we practically don't even know each other that well?" Wonwoo scoffed and walked a little bit further from where he was.

 

"I'm Kim Mingyu and I'm 20 years old. There, you know me now and you owe me noodles." By then, the kids watch the two adults bicker back and forth while the other teachers watched with fascination.

 

"Teacher! Who's that?" Seungkwan pointed at Mingyu who was now grinning too wide showing his canines.

 

"Ah! He's what we call a City Boy Seungkwannie. Don't mind him and let's pick more tomatoes okay? If we pick many tomatoes today, there's a surprise before you go home!" Wonwoo explained patiently.

 

"Ah! I want rewards!" Little Sunghoonie giggled.

 

Ah! Kids are just so precious.

 

-

A/N: Hello hello! I'm back with an update! Thank you for subscribing and upvoting and commenting! ^^ For the new readers, please give this story lots of love by subscribing, recommending, upvoting and commenting! Thanks again!

Italics represents flashbacks and/or thoughts.

Also, can you guys comment Ah! That y time is so hot if you read until here :p

 

SEE YOU NEXT TIME!

- ellemoonbin