Another Death

you did it

       after a three hours of study we all began to feel our fingers cramp up. "ah my hand " sooyoung cried massaging. "its the most work youve ever done huh" donghae teased. we made our way to the cafe to eat as we ate i notice sunhwa off on her own i pick up my tray and move toward her. "can i sit here" i asked she stared at me then nodded. seeing a note pad i asked "whats that " she closed and said "nothing special" she said to me. "ah sorry" i said knowing i did something wrong. "its ok i dont even show my mom the notebook so dont take it personal" she said back.

          we went back to studying just when the lights went out everyone whine except for sooyoung she said "yay no more work" which caused her the eye from a teacher. "i'll go see what the problem is" he said leaving. "so do you think the will cut study time short" i asked seohyun. "they have to i mean why wouldnt they " sooyoung said "i agree with lacky" donghae joked once the lights came back on the teacher came in. "ok everyone to the gym study time is over.

       after we ate we all went into the gym."where are the other classes" one girl asked. "they had a day session ours is over night" answered some boy. we all took a spot to lay. after 30 min.  of no sleep i saw heechul,jessica ,and yuri leave i got up and followed behind. "why do i have to come " hechul whined "because your a boy and we need help"  i heard them say.

         the enter the class room."what are they doing" i heard some one say i looked back to see donghae,sooyoung and seohyun. "why are you three here" i asked. "thats our question" sooyoung asked "if you must know i couldnt sleep" i said back.  "same for us" donghae said with a grin.

seohy'un pov

just then i felt as if i had to use the bathroom."donghae im going to the restroom"  i said recieving thumbs up i pouted but went to the bathroom. just as i entered a girl went out i watched her knowing she was to familar but ran into the bathroom one i felt a rush. i went into a stall just as i finished  heard footsteps "hello anyone here" i asked hearing no sign i figured it was someone walking past. i whiped and exited the stall i began washing my hands. just as i was finish i turned of the water and turned to leave. but everything went black.

     i opened my eyes feeling pain in my head and something on my neck i went to touch it but felt a rope on my neck. "how did you lose her" i heard a females voice. i tryed to rettain my vesion but it was blurry as i did i began yanking on the rope on my hand but nothing worked. "she went to the bathroom" realizing who it was i tryed to scream for help but the floor went from under me and the rope around my neck made it hard to talk.

sooyoung pov

  "how did you lose her" i yelled as we walked down the hall. "she went to the bathroom" he answered back . we turned the corner when we saw seohyun hanging by a rope. min tryed to run over but fell on . donghae tryed to open a class door to go around but it was locked her kicked it in anger. i began to walk slowly over and min tryed to crawl over "seohyun were coming hold on" i called but by the time we got there her feet stop kicking. i still tryed to get her down as i heard sobs from minyoung and donghae. once she was down i removed the rope and repeatedly did cpr. "soo stop stop she gone " minyoung said pulling me into a hug i felt my body clapse in her arms as i cryed. "what going on" it was our teacher.

it was longer but i hit the wrong button and it was erased so i redid it with little energy hoped you like it