Saturday

you did it

jessica pov

i dragged my duffle bag down the stairs groaning at every pull. it finally hit the the bottom stairs my sister looked in my direction chewing her toast "how much do you need"  she asked as she scaned the bag. "enough to last me a whole weekend" i said scuffing at her innorance ."bye umma" i said kissing her cheek" "bye sweetie" she said back as she kissed my cheek as well. "dad im leaving" i yelled hearing heechul knock at the door. my sister let him in and he also scaned the big bag lying on the floor. "just help" i ordered before he could nag. "okay then" he said picking it up "bye" he waved to my sister and mom as he loaded the car. we drove off to yuri house knowing she would be alittle emotional i brought he fave cd snsd new ablum.

 "so do you think she'll be ok now " heechul asked looking to me then back to the road. "hopefully" i said wavng the cd. he just chuckled and kept driving.

yuri pov

beep beep

i heard as i ran down stairs "umma and appa im leaving"  i yelled sliding on my shoes . "are you sure you want to go " my mom asked worried. "yes" i said smiling to reinsure her "jessica is going with me so im sure i'll be fine"  i said kissing her cheek ."if you say so" she said back i hugged my dad and open the door . as i made it up to the car heechul grabbed my bag and put it in the truck. "hey yuri's parents dont worry i'll take good care of her" jessica yelled to them. after my bag was put away i waved goodbye to them. "yuri i have the snsd new cd"  she said waving the cd case "yay put it on i want to hear the boys "  i said excited.

minyoung pov

i ran out the house with my bag over my shoulder and my fave pillow in my hand . i saw yesung and the boys standing with sooyoung and seohyun waiting for me "finally " sooyoung teased . "sorry" i said to the irrated girl "you better be i mean you could have left me with annoying people"  she said pointing to her best friend donghae. "she likes me "  he said causing her to kick him. we began walking to the school. "we need cars" donghae whined . "we do'' yesung said agreeing with him. donghae walked with sooyoung. kyuhyun walked with seohyun and i walked in the back with yesung.

 "sorry about the other day"  i looked at him reading his expression. "its ok " i said realizing he was sorry "just next warn me or say something just dont leave me hanging" i said bring up the mood. "so do you think it has to do with nini " he asked looking at me. "i dont know but i hope not " i said back. "yeah lets hope for the best" he said as we got to the school. "minnie" i looked back to see sunhwa . i waved to her as she came next to me "hey how have you been"  i asked her. "fine what about you" she asked back smiling "ive been better"  she said. yesung then walked up to the others leaving me and sunhwa alone. "so how is he i mean i heard somethings like he became a complete shut out. " she said talking about yesung. "i think he is fine"  i said looking at him. "yeah you always thought he was fine" she said laughing. "ani its just" i said pausing "just what "she asked . "nothing"  i said walking away.

we all sat on the floor of the gym "everyone read the list and find out your groups for the next day and a half"  i looked at the names to find i was in a group with yesung,sooyoung,kyuhyun,donghae,seohyun,jessica,sunhwa,yuri,heechul, and others but those were the main people. well this weekend should be interesting i thought looking to the others.