panic

you did it
we got to the ceremony it held hyorin and minho's funnel . "the dream came true" i let out a sigh. "you had another" kyuhyun asked. i then told them the story. "yesung you too" donghae asked. yesung nodded . "maybe there visions" seohyun said unconsciously.we looked at her noticing it she defended "i mean what your seeing is coming true right" i thought about ."yea but there more like im watching it all happen or its happening to me" i said . "so its not that" yesung said. "i feel bad for her" we looked in the same direction yuri was on the floor while jessica and heechul was trying to get her to stand. they finally got her up and heechul and jessica took her to the building.
 
jessica pov
 
we took yuri inside to the science lab and sat her in a chair. "yuri we understand-" before i could finish she cut me off."you dont understand heechuls still here" she cried pointing to heechul."maybe your right but we are minho's friend and hyorin friend and we feel pain as well,yuri" i began to tea up knowing that they are really gone.
 
seohyun pov
 
coming out the bathroom i hear voices so i walk near the science lab. "do you think this has to do with nini" the voice was similar to yuri's ."what no" this time it was a males voice most likely heechul."think about it first hyorin and now minho what if-" ."yuri your speaking nonsense" jessica interupted. still not getting why minho and hyorin had to do with yesung dead sister. i felt a tap on my shoulder. i turn to see sunhwa stand with a smile planted on her face."whats going on " she asked still smiling. "ah nothing just finished using the bathroom" i said forcing a smile "now i have to go" i went past her heading outside.that girl has always been a pain but now she is a scary-pain.
 
authors note
sorry its short just tired but i thought i should add a chapter since i havent updated in a while