silent love

you did it

minyoung pov

"ah lunch my favorite thing about school" sooyoung said sitting her tray down. walking to the table seohyun followed distracted in her thoughts. "dont think to hard your brain will go numb" donghae said snapping her out of thought "ah nae" she sat down still thinking."yah leave her alone you miserable bat" sooyoung hissed at him.donghae just stuck out his tongue amused with the fact someone reacted to him."what wrong" kyuhyun asked before sipping his juice. "i saw jessica and yuri arguing in the lab"."thats no surprise" kyuhyun said reinsuring her or just being a smart-."yeah but they seem tensed and yuri metioned" she stopped as she glanced at yesung but turned her attention back to her food once he looked up. "metioned who" donghae asked just as suspicous as the rest over us. she looked up from her food "nini" she said queitly we looked at yesung but he just went back to his book. "so they were friends right " i said try to get to the point. "well she said and i quote what if minho and yuri death has to do with nini " seohyun said talking with her spoon swaying as she spoke.

"like the dreams" i said in a low voice or mumble. yesung then stood from the table and left leaving us in a silent wave. i stood and ran after him.

seeing him walk in the hall way i ran up to him "yesung wait" i touched his shoulder trying to catch my breath. i looked up seeing him looking at me. i notice atear in his eye. "yesung" i said in almost a whisper. he then brushed my hand off his shoulder and headed to class.

the bell rang and yesung left no time us to go up he exited like the wind leaving me speechless.i then walked up to seohyun. "did i do something wrong" i could tell she felt bad and responisble for what happened. "ani" sooyoung said patting her shoulder.

sooyoung pov

i sat on the couch flipping through channels.just then my little brother kibum snatched the remote from me and turned as he plopped on the couch "yah kibum  give back before i shove my foot somewhere" i yelled holding out my hand. he just snickers and continues to watch his show."yah you dont hear me " i yelled again this time he just ignores me and i hate to be ignored.i luged at him snatching at the remote.

"kibum,sooyoung knock it off" my mom yells i finally grabbed the remote from him just to hear "sooyoung go get some more milk from the store" my mom yelled from the kitchen. my brother laughs knowing he has won i threw the remote at him causing it to hit his knee.

i stomped all the way to the store all the way to the milk area and grabbed a gallon after paying i walked to the door just to dump into some blind idiot "aish" i groaned. "im sorry " the male laughed to ease the beating i was going to give. i looked up to find that the idot was no other than donghae.

"wow we were sent for the same thing" he swung the gallon of milk he buyed as we walked down the street. "yeah wow" i said unclear of his exictment ."do you believe in what seohyun said" he said gazing at the sky."i dont know she might be telling the truth" i looked at the ground thinking anything is possible with those five."you just dont like jessica" he pouted "why do you do i mean she did dump you for heechul one of your close friends"  i said crossing my arms he then stopped i turn and looked at the troubled boy "im sorry that was a bit much right" i said rubbing the back of my neck he then smiled at me and began walking again "its ok i know your just jealous" he said smirking " of what" he then looked in my eyes and said "you know sooyoung even through we fight i consider you as my best friend" i looked at him hypnotized at his smile . i felt my heart beat speed up . is it because of this childish boy ani im just sick thats all. "im going to leave you if you dont stop being gross" i walked past the boy "wait im down dont leave me behind" i grinned knowing that this boy is a crush of mine.