They Did It

you did it

               "let's play" said the kitty mask girl. sooyoung and yuri tried to run to heechul "take another step and your brains will be spread across the floor got it" she said pointing the gun to them. "!" heechul screamed holding his leg. "what do you want" yesung asked. "well first i want that bastard and dead" she said pointing to heechul. "why" i asked wanting to know. "well it all started last year"

                 "nini where you going" sunhwa asked her friend as class ended. "i'm going to meet minho-hyung" she said happily. "well hurry min and the others are waiting for us" the girl said as her friend nodded and headed toward the gym. today was the day when she will confess to minho her life time school crush her hair blew in the wind as she jogged into the gym. "minho-ssi you here" she said as the gym door closed behind her. "minho-ssi" she said again getting no answer foot steps were heard as she stood looking around. "minho-ssi is that you" she asked again. just then a girl figure was revealed. "ani but i am" she said holding a smirk it was yuri. "where is minho-ssi" nini asked alittle frustated. "he is not here" jessica said coming out from the shadow along with hyorin who popped a bubble. "we found the note in his locker asking him to come here" hyorin said crossing her arms. "yeah you see i also like him and i cant let him get stolen by trash" yuri said throwing the note at her feet. "next time you make this move your dead" yuri said walking off.

                that night nini sat in her room thinking of how yuri threaten her to stay away . "i cant let a snob like her win" nini said determined.

               the next moring she sat in class wanting for break to come. "psst" nini looked next to her seeing a note on her desk. "yah what happened yesterday" it read nini looked and saw sunhwa giving a tell the truth look. she passed the note bak to her angry friend "i lost track of time mianhe" the note was passed back "well you have today to make it up"  the note said. "ani i have to stay after school" sunhwa gave her friend a dissapointed look. nini just clasped her hands together signaling sorry.

               that day she stayed after school and did class work. "your still here" she looked up tominho smiling his bag hanging on his shoulder. "n.nae" she studdered shocked he would be there."i heard about yesterday and i'm sorry about yuri" he said sitting across from her. "don't worry about it " she said smiling.

             "she thought that everything was going to be ok but she was wrong"  kitty girl said. i noticed yesung stare down a shamed yuri. "a week later she was going to meet him but it was a lie"

                  nini happily went into the gym to secretly meet minho. her friend sunhwa followed behind worried. sunhwa tired to convince minyoung to follow but minyoung told her she was to busy to follow nini and that she probably went alone for a reason but sunhwa really had a bad feeling about it. "ah he must be late" nini said looking around in the empty gym. just then yuri,jessica ,hyorin,heechul and minho came in the gym. "well well well" jessica said  walking in. "we heard you didnt take a hint" hyorin said as her and jessica circled nini. "minho whats going on" she asked worried. "i'm sorry nini but i dont like you i was just messing with you" minho said to her. "yup so you have been played little girl" hyorin said in her ear. "didnt we warn you" jessica said pushing her to the floor. "look at her she so pathetic" hyorin said laughing. "you guys thats enough" yuri said to them seeing minho clench his fist together. "i'm not done yet though" jessica said with a smirk. "yeah what fun is it to just stop now" hyorin said smiling.

                  "fine but i'm not in this" minho said leaving. "minho dont leave me" nini said getting up to run after him. heechul grabbed her and threw her back down. "were not done here" he said with a smirk. just then hyorin,jessica began to attack her yuri watched in horror. they punched her stomped on her and kicked her and the whole time they smiled and laughed. once they were done they left "come yuri let's go" jessica said leaving heechul there alone with her.all sunhwa could do was watch and cry for her friend. 

                   that night nini layed on her bed and cryed as her wounds ached in pain. "nini mom wants-" before yesung could finish he saw his little sister crying with brusies and holding her stomach. "yah whats wrong" he asked running toward her. "it hurts" she said crying. "omma" he yelled cradling his sister in his arms. "dont worry you'll be fine" he cried

                   "but that night she wasn't fine she died because of a self fish and stubborn pieces of " she said through her mask. "yesung how do you feel finding out the people you were trying to help killed your little twin sister" she said her voice shaking.yesung clenched his fist and grented his teeth in anger. i went to go for heechul but donghae stopped him. i stood there in disgust as i looked at them. "stop he's not worth it" donghae cried stopping his hyung. the kitty mask girl then walked up to me. "here i know you want to" she said handing me the gun. "i'm not like you nor them" i said though my teeth. "to bad " she then pointed the gun to heechul and shot him in the chest. making me jump.

                     a tear fell as i looked at her. she then pulled off the mask. "you see i' am a good friend" sunhwa said looking into my eye's. she then walked to yuri and grabbed her by her hand and dragged her to yesung. "do it or else she dies" she said tossing a knife down and pointing the gun at  me. i felt my life come crashing down. yesung looked at me then picked up the knife "i tried to stop them" yuri pleaded. "do it" sunhwa demanded inpatient . "dont" i said to him " dont let anger cloud your judgement sunhwa" i said to her "what do you mean dont let anger cloud my judgement ha dont make me laugh"  sunhwa said back. "you really going to let someone who killed your friend live" she yelled upset.

                      "god will deal with her" i said to her. "where was god when nini was crying for help where was god when she was beaten to death" she yelled tears now falling down. "no i wont stop until she's dead" she said pointing the gun at yuri donghae then jumped in stopping her  they tussled on the floor  i took that time to take the knife from yesung just then the gun went off . sunhwa then pushed donghae off of her. sooyoung ran to him placing her jacket on his wound. "it's ok" she said letting a tear fall."now back to-" before she could finished i stabbed her in the throat.

                      "enough is enough" i said holding the knife in place. she dropped then gun and fell to the floor. i felt my legs go weak and fell to the ground yesung came and touched my shoulder. i hugged him as we head the door buss open. "freeze" we looked to se cops entering holding guns.

                      donghae was dead by the time paramedic's came. we sat by the ambulance in shock outside th shock. "why did you save me" yuri asked tears dryed on her face. "i didnt save you because i wanted to but because had to" i said to her "i guess i felt the reason nini died was because i didnt go with sunhwa to spy on her maybe if i did she would be alive" i said looking at the ground. "minho always liked her and cared for her but heechul and jessica where so brain washing we let them get the best of us and i'm sorry" yuri said to us. "it's ok everyone can be brainwashed" yesung said watching sunhwa body get carried out the building. i then noticed nini's ghost smiling infront of the schools gate. she mouthed " thank you" then smiled as minho appeared next to her i watched as they went into the light together hold hands.

                     "at least it's finally over" i said sooyoung nodded and laid her head on my shoulder.