peaceful day

you did it

a "minnie wake up i need you to go the store" i heard my mom yelled opening the curtains i groaned pulling the blanket over my head "tell jiyong to do it" i whined. she then yanked the blanket off of me exposing my eyes to the sun. "he left at 11 this morning to a friends house" i she said staring me down i sat up and rubbed my eyes "why cant he go on the way back" . "because i asked you and i need it now so if you be so kind get up and get dressed" she said shutting my door i stuck out my tongue knowing she couldnt see me.

    i pulled myself out the bed and dragged my oh-so-heavy feet to the closet door i opened slowly feeling drousy as ever. i pulled on my black jeans and my light blue hoodie and ran down stairs. "mom im going " i yelled sliding my shoes on. "ok we need milk,bread and eggs" she called. hearing that i left. i jogged down the steps and swung the gate open and closed it as i headed down the street i then look to yesung house.  i felt guilt as i watched it. i then let out a sigh and continued my jounery to the store.
 

school

"class this weekend we would have afterschool study time you all need to meet up in the library by 5:30 and bring sleeping bags" the teacher stood in the front of the class unhappy as ever. just then happy patty (i dont know her name) shot her hand up."well the other classes be joining as well" we all looked from her to him courious about the question. "yes and we will all be sleeping in the gym " he answered. next kid with glasses raised his hand ."yes"  the teacher said unhappy by the number of questions. "will the boys and girls be seprated " he asked with a lisp. then whispers broke out some happy some not others just didnt care and just wanted to talk. "well discuss this saturday so on the mean time worry about showing up and passing your class" with that he left leaving us to chatter about this weekend.

"so what do think is going to happen" sooypung askedme happy. "i dont know " i answered staring into space. i dont know why but i get a bad feeling about this thing i thought looking at a sad yuri and a happy jessica and heechul.

authors note

i know short but i wanted to add suspense to the whole life threatening thing but i hoped you liked it