Let's Play

you did it

            "ms. kim call for help"  mr. kwon asked the female teacher left leaving us to be scared to death. i sat by sooyoung who seemed out of it donghae sat in silence. and i tried to be strong for the group. just then the lights went out. "these damn light brakers" mr.kwon cursed. "mr.kwon " ms.kim came back with a worried look on her face. "what do you mean you got no signal" mr.kwon yelled. " i tried to leav but the gate was locked with a chain" ms.kim added. everyone face went from scared to panic.

          "do you mean where stuck here" a boy yelled just then i relized it was heechul he seemed just as scared as the others. "everyone calm down we will head to the roof to get a signal stay here" mr.kwon said trying to keep everyone calm. "stay here what if the killer is still here" yuri yelled. jessica tried to calm her down the teachers left leaving us alone yuri tapped her feet nervously then stood up "i'm not staying here"she said then took off. "yuri" jessica ran after her heechul went along.          

            i then heard a voice say "stop her" the voice kept ringing in my ear. i cover my ears trying to stop the voices. "whats wrong" i felt a hand touch my shoulder. i looked to yesung "we have to stop her"  i then stood up and ran out into the hall i kept running until i came to the library they stood trying to calm yuri down. they then looked up at us. "what do you want" jessica asked coldly.

             "we have to go back to the group" i said to them. "in a minute" jessica said. "no now"  i said firmly. "i said in a-"  before she could finish rope with a shape in went into her leg. jesaica fell to the floor crying holding her leg. "get it out" she cried heechul tried to take it out. yesung and donghae ran to try to take out the sharp object.  yuri just clasped to the floor. all of a sudden she was pulled back into this room.

               the door shut closed . they tried to unlock it but it didnt open. "" heechul cursed kicking the door he the clasped to the ground letting a tear fall out. "heechul im sorry" i said walking toward him. "you" he said standing "it was you wasn't"  yelled. "ani i-" i said trying to defend myself but he kicked a chair and cut me off. "you what" i stood there in shock at him.                

                 "jessica is " i began but hesitated looking at heechul "gone" i said he looked like he wanted to blow up. "it's all your fault " we looked to see a shaking yuri. sooyoung sat comforting her. "heechul if only you left it alone" yuri said tearing up. "yuri dont start now" heechul said flatly.  "why do you feel guilty now" yuri yelled. "what is she talking about" kyuhyun asked.

                   "nothing"  heechul said leaving . we followed behind and entered the gym. "wait where did everyone go" donghae asked. "they left"  we turned to see a girl with a kitty masked on. she pointed a gun and shot heechul in the leg. he fell to the ground screaming "lets play".