nightmare

you did it

im walking in a field but how did i get here. i turn in a circle looking for someone anyone but theres no one in sight . i started to hear weaping coming from my right i turn to the direction of the weaping. i started pushing the tall grass out my way. i dawned closer and as i did the weaping got louder and louder til i finally reached the owner of the cry. i bent down to see if she was ok . she looked at me she was pretty and young about 5. i strucked her head and told its ok. then subbenly the sky went black . the girl started to mummble "they did it, they did it "

"what" i asked her as i looked at her. her eyes turn pitch black  and her teeth sharped  she ludged at me tear the skin off my neck . i held my neck trying to stop the bleeding. i closed me eyes to stop the pain but when i opened them i was back in my room. i felt my neck again and let out a sigh. "i was a dream". i pulled the blank off me and got upfrom my bed ." might as well get ready " i said opening the curtains to let the light in.

"mom im leaving " i annouced putting on my shoes. " alright but be safe " she said as i left the house. walking down the street i saw yesung house just as i did i saw yesung coming out followed by donghae and kyuhyun. i wanted to greet them but ever since his sister died he has been distance. but i understand i would be to . "yo,min young wait up " i turn my head back to see sooyoung and seohyun running up to me. "you should have woke up earlier" i said sticking out my tungue. "aish this girl" sooyoung said finally catching up.

 ding dong ding 

"ah school finally over" sooyoung said yawning. "ladies and gentleman we found a dragqueen" donghae said laugh as he made his way in the classroom."yah,donghae wanna fight "she said shaking her fist "but you know i dont hit girls" sooyoung added making donghae loss his grin "is that so" he said getting closer."you too cut it out " seohyun said spreading them apart."yeah stop it " donghae said hitting her lighty on the shoulder. "donghae come were leaving" kyuhyun called from the door. "aish,hes worst than tiffany" sooyoung said crossing her arms. "lets go" i said laughing along with seohyun.

hyorin pov

"lets go party work that body " i began to dance as tiffany sung the song. "woah,hyorin get it " yuri said hyping me up. "what are we doing today " asked with a finishing my dance step. "im going home we have to study for the test coming up" yuri stated. i groaned because she was right. "yea,your right " i said pushing my hair out the way. "well  i better get going " yuri said waving. "me too" jessica turn and ran off. "aish, you girls are awful" i yelled at them. jessica just stuck out her tongue and so did yuri. i started to head to the bus stop. i waited for it to come . i let my breath roll out as the cold air chilled my bones. the pulled up letting me on .

i got off and began walking home. as i did i started to hear footsteps behind me i kept walking thinking that it was someone heading home. still hearing footsteps i turned around but there was noone there. i put my hands on my head because i knew someone was behind me . "i must be hearung things. as i got to my house i unlocked the door.  i put my stuff down and grabbed a water bottle from the kitchen " guess no ones here " i sighed and turned to go up stairs as i did i looked at the door i noticed that wasnt locked i locked it and headed up stairs.

i the shower and got in . as i was washing up i heard a nosie and turned off the water and grabbed a towel i opened the bath room door."umma , you home " i called out but there was no response. i walked out fixing the towel i walked to the banister of the stairs. "umma" but no one answered " i think i need a hearing aid" i said walking back to the shower but as i did i felt somone pin me to the wall and cover my mouth then i felt rope go around my neck . "let me go " i yelled i tried to fight back but before i could i was pushed over then banister.

minyoung pov

i woke up screaming while holding my neck. soon my mother and brother came in . tears streamed down my face. my mother ran over to me " minnie its ok "  she said my head . my brother looked around my room as if somone was there

authors note

hoped you like it and tell me if its h rated please