2nd Gold: Prologue pt. 2

Spirit of the Wolf: Golden [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Past

"JONG- Oh, hi, Jung Ah unnie." Sunny greeted, bowing to her best friend's five year older sister.

The room of her best-friend was filled with clothes and black bags all over the place. Jung Ah was holding on to some clothes that seemed too small for any of the members of their family. They were probably going to get thrown away. Sunny jumped off the window pane and chuckled at the embrace of the elder girl. 

"HI, SUN HEE~" she giggled, wriggling the eight year old around. 

"Where's Jongin?" the little girl asked, looking around the blue bedroom. The 13 year old only pouted, releasing the little girl. 

"What? You don't want to hang out with me?" she asked, pretending to be hurt. Sunny's eyes widened in surprise as she shook her head quickly.

"N-No! It's not that! It's jus-"

"Jung Ah, are you bothering her again?" the voice of the eldest sister, Jung Hee asked warningly, stepping into the room to grab another of the black bags. 

"I was just kidding with her, unnie." the younger girl laughed, rolling her eyes. She looked back at me and grinned, "Jongin hasn't come back yet, but he'll be here soon."

"Oh, where did he go?" the 8 year old asked curiously. At that, the two sisters widened their eyes in surprise. 

"Nini didn't tell you?" Jung Hee asked surprised, calling their baby-brother by the nickname the family had called him since little. Sunny's eyebrows furrowed, not sure if she was supposed to know anything. At the sight of her clueless face, Jung Hee sighed, "He's on his way home from dancing classes."

"Jongin dance?!" Sunny exclaimed in surprise, not believing the words spilled from the sisters. 

"Yeah, ballet."

"BALLET?!" 

"Hi, noon- SUNNY!" the familiar voice of the said girl's best-friend exclaimed in shock, quickly hiding something - Sunny caught the sight of pink - behind his back. His voice faltered and shook as he nervously laughed, "What are you doing here?"

"Dude, are you really dancing?! And BALLET?!" the youngest girl asked shocked, eyes widened in surprise. The boy only blinked fast, holding his breath before sighing, looking at his sisters with a pout. 

"Why did you tellll heeeeeerrrrrrrr~?!" he whined, stomping over with his black tights, white puff-shirt and pink ballerina shoes. 

"We thought she already knew. Because we already had the subject up, we couldn't just put it away." Jung Ah reasoned, tossing her hair over her shoulder. 

"BALLET?!" Sunny repeated again, still not able to believe it. Her eyes couldn't get any bigger as she stared at her best-friend incredulously, "First the glasses, then the ballet?! Are there more you want to tell me?"

"Well, there's also jazz on Thursdays afternoon." 

"JUNG AH NOONA!" the boy whined, tossing his shoes on the ground as he flashed his eyes silver at the sisters. 

"JAZZ?!" Sunny exclaimed even more, sitting down on the bed tiredly at all the information. She looked at the boy, "Why didn't you tell me before?!"

"I thought you'd laugh!" 

"I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF I SHOULD LAUGH OR CRY! MY BEST-FRIEND IS DANCING, AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT!"

"Well here's more!" Jung Hee added, grinning at the sight of her brother and her brother's best-friend freaking out. 

"PLEASE NO!" the boy cried, sitting down on the floor with a huge pout.

"THERE'S MORE." Sunny groaned, holding on to her temples before her head would explode, "Shoot it!"

"Do you know why we're throwing away his clothes?" 

"NOONA! STOP IT!"

"BECAUSE HIS IS REALLY B-"

"NOOOOONNNAAAAA!!!!"

****

It was one of those days again. It was raining, thundering and lightning even, and despite it being only 7 in the evening, it looked like it was midnight.

It was also one of those days where Sun Hee's parents were shouting and yelling at each other's faces. But this time, they had decided that because they were being "bad examples" to their daughter, they were going to walk their own ways and leave their only daughter with grandma Lee, only the strictest lady on world. 

Sunny couldn't take it. The shouting that evening was like no other, because this time, she was involved.

So she ran out in the rain, heading towards the playground; the only place she was able to release the frustration, the ball of adrenaline without hurting anyone.

She screamed, letting the rain blend with her tears while the familiar black smoke appeared around her. As the fog started coming, she could clearly see the gold light shine on the smoke. 

She was shivering by this point, and she would refuse if she was told to go back to her own house; where they were. So she headed to the familiar house just a few blocks away from her own. Her clothes were wet and sticking to her skin as her hair fell right down. She was shivering and cold. 

"C-Can I sleep her for tonight?" her small voice asked as the door opened with a whiff. 

"OH MY GOS

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter