5th Gold

Spirit of the Wolf: Golden [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Want me to take you home?" the familiar voice of Kim In Sung offered, ruffling my hair as I stared at the police officers running around in the office. I looked up, smiling slightly before shaking my head. As old as the man had gotten, he still looked like he was in his mid-thirties. He had a sharp jaw-line and brown eyes, and I found the sight uncannily familiar to a certain Adonis. However, In Sung had taken care of me for long, as far as I could remember. After Grandma Lee died, In Sung and Krystal was the only one left for me as family. 

"It's alright. I'll just take the train." I said behind my mask, sighing tiredly. I stretched on my limbs, straightening myself from my awkward position on a chair in the corner. In Sung's eyebrow's furrowed and rose, looking at me incredulously. 

"Yeah, get on the train looking like someone from Tokyo Ghoul." he said sarcastically, and my eyebrows shot up in surprise. 

"How do you know Tokyo Ghoul?" I asked in amusement, and the man sighed. 

"When you got an otaku son, you need to at least know why the kid is talking about Chinese caterpillars entering someone's ear without having to feel worried." he answered, and at that, my eyes widened even more. 

"YOU GOT A SON?!" 

"Oh, yeah. And two daughters, one granddaughter, a son-in-law and a wife, unfortunately." he answered, and oh boy, my head was hurting from the information. 

"How come I've never know that?!" I asked, so surprised that I just wanted to take off my mask, but I knew better than that. 

"You never asked." he simply answered. Then his eyes twinkled, "But since we're talking about my son, what if I let him take you home?" 

"What?!" I exclaimed, staring at him with wide eyes. 

"I just remembered that I got more work to do. I'll call him so he can take you home, alright?" he said, already fishing up his phone from his pocket. My eyes widened in panic before I quickly grabbed his hand that was holding the phone, looking at him in alarm. He looked at me, raising a brow, "What's the problem? It won't do anything, right? You're lesbian anyway."

"Yeah, but what if he's hot?! What if I turn hetero? What if I him?! In Sung, you can't do this to me! I already have trouble with hot dudes at school!" I cried, shaking him as I panicked. 

"Luna. You're still a girl. You can't walk around in the dark alone. I trust my kid to get you there safely." he said before easily prying himself from my grip with a grin, then pressed call. I watched in horror as he answered the phone, "Nini. It's your father, you litt- Nevermind. Can you come and get someone home for me. No, just- Hey, kid, remember who your father is. Just get her home safely. Thanks."

In Sung rolled his eyes, closing his phone with a huff before looking at my amused face. I blinked, looking back at his raised eyebrow, "What?"

"Dude, how old are you?" I asked, and the man only scowled at me, flicking my forehead.

"Old enough to have my youngest kid driving legally." he said before looking behind him as a ruckus started to happen. Basically, most of the female officers started squealing at the sight of the young man walking past them. 

"Wow, you're fast." In Sung commented as soon as he turned around. Another form stepped next to In Sung, hovering over me with equal height. I looked up, following the pair of legs to the owner only to widen my eyes in shock. 

.

"I was right around the corner when you called." the familiar voice answered, sighing before furrowing his eyes. It was barely visible, but I could see how he sniffed the air slightly before looking down at me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter