7th Gold

Spirit of the Wolf: Golden [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A sigh escaped my lips as I stared down on the cold, wet stone with an unreadable expression. The flowers I brought were being drenched in the rain as I hovered over both of the flowers and stone with my umbrella. 

"Hi, granny." I said softly as I touched the stone, and immediately, the feeling of power shot through my arm, lighting up my marks. She was still here. It was my Granny Lee, that strict granny of mine who guided me through the new life. The life of a demon. 

Flashback

It was finally time; the day that Lee Sun Hee, I, moved to her grandmother's house had come. It was weird. It was if everything I knew was gone. It was if something important suddenly disappeared, and I didn't remember what. The day before today was only a mere forgotten memory with the rest of my corrupted ones. Today was the day I would give little s about my life and less s about my parents. It was a new start to my life. 

I stood behind my father's long legs, looking up at the old lady glaring at her son with deadly strict eyes. Father didn't say much before stepping slightly to the side, revealing me to my grandmother. Her eyes traveled to me, barely changing her look before looking back up on her son, nodding. It didn't take long before I was pulled into the house with my luggage, and I was left with my grandmother. Grandma Lee wasn't much of a talker, her eyes spoke for her. She showed me the room I was going to sleep in and told me I had to be downstairs again before dinner-time. 

I could only look around my new room with a sigh.

****

It had gone weeks with silent acknowledgments and boring summer days. In fact, I was so bored that I thought talking to grandma was better than staring at the window. Getting down from the window sill, I shuffled to the garden where my grandmother was sitting with a hand moving, something that looked like a shadow twirling between her fingers. 

Eyes were widened and excitement was filling my body as I stepped out with a grin. Pulling up my sleeve, I let the energy and adrenaline flow through my body, letting the familiar magic flow in my veins, lighting my arms with feathery and golden marks. Sooner enough, grandma's eyes were also twinkling in amusement. 

"Come here." she said with a small smile, patting on the seat next to her.

****

Jung Soo Jung, aka Krystal, was one little I grew to love through the middle school and up to high school. I was 16,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter