6th Gold

Spirit of the Wolf: Golden [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I groaned as the men started shooting towards me, but the bullets didn't come anywhere near me as a force-field of black smoke was in front of me. Behind the shooters, I saw some of the men take their hostage - in this case, a teenage girl - into the car, about to drive off. The shooters weren't just getting on my nerves, but also making me late for school.

My eyes were glowing gold in anger, hands reeking with the black smoke. Half of my face was covered with a black mask; my normally light brown hair in Sun Hee's form was jet black now, glistening under the light of the lampposts. The snow was scrunching up under my feet as I stepped, the black boots heavily stepping on the cement. 

"Good ing gay-lords." I muttered, as I moved my hands to make the black smoke move towards the shooters, snaking up their bodies before circling their necks. A wicked smirk appeared on my face as I clenched my fists, tightening the smoke like ropes while the all too familiar gold glow appeared on my arms, moving on my skin like feathers in the wind

The shooters' arms immediately dropped, trying to get the smoke off their necks, but their hands only went through, yet still it was choking them. The shooters immediately droppedto the ground, and I wasn't wasting more time before jumping on a police-motorbike. I quickly gassed it up before racing towards the car. As one hand was holding onto the handle, the other was let out to form my little baby. The black smoke reeking off my hand got even bigger, developing and building itself into a meteor hammer. 

Soon, I was just behind the car and could clearly see the girl they had kidnapped crying and being molested. I growled, jumping up on my seat with perfect balance before jumping towards the moving car, landing on top of it with the meteor hammer hitting the front window. The car was unbalanced for a second, but quickly got itself back on track. Just as I was about to go for a hardcore fighting, a black form running next to the car caught my attention from the corner of my eyes. I turned my head, gasping at the sight because a ing wolf at the size of a car was running next to it before disappearing. 

"What the f-" I exclaimed confused just to yelp in shock as the wolf suddenly appeared in front of the car making the driver quickly turn to the left and into a wall. As the turn was rather sharp, I was easily thrown off the car and into the air, but I was quick to act. Bringing my legs towards me, I flipped in the air before landing on the ground with my legs perfectly stabilizing me. My eyes immediately flew to the wolf, watching as it stared back at me with indescribable eyes.

The kidnappers were quick to act as they grabbed the girl and ran out of the car. However, it wasn't very clever. The wolf was as fast as lightning as it jumped up, immediately catching one of the kidnappers. I was also soon up on my feet, running towards the guy who had the teenaged girl on his shoulder as he ran. Jumping on a car, I jumped to another before then landing in front of them. 

"Let her go." I growled, letting the meteor hammer fall to the ground creating a crack on the cement. The kidnapper's eyes widened before taken a shocked step backwards. Quickly turning around, he tried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter