8th Gold

Spirit of the Wolf: Golden [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The door-bell brought me up to my feet, groaning as I placed the bag of chips down on the table. 

It was Wednesday, after school, and I had changed into my pajamas, put my hair up in a fluffy bun while looking disgusting in shorts and a loose t-shirt. It was an awfully quiet and peaceful day - not that I mind - so I was given a day off from the police-station. However, I wasn't prepared for the peaceful day to be interrupted so brutally. 

Opening the door, my eyes widened in shock before looking down on myself then back up again. As if the brain had just had it processed, I slammed the door close, yelping quite loudly as I quickly scrammed to grab a hoodie from the hangers, screaming towards the door, "KAI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"W-We were supposed to work at the project." I heard him say from outside, muffled by the door. My eyes widened even more, hitting myself for forgetting. 

"That was today?!"

"Pretty much, yeah." he said as I hurried to fix myself with panicked hands. Slapping my face a few times - you know, just for reality checks because I really didn't want the handsome guy from school to see me in my pajamas to be the reality - I inhaled and exhaled before opening the door for him.

"Sorry, I wasn't really prepared for this." I apologized, looking back at the messy living-room, at myself and then up at him who was wearing a simple pair of jeans and a white t-shirt under a winter-jacket. And yet, he was able to look like one of those guys from Tumblr. His hair was tussled, looking unbelievably natural, but how was he able to look this fine?!

"No worries, I had to hurry anyway, so I'm not exactly prepared as well." he chuckled, smiling his perfect little smile with white rows of shine and brightness, and I could only stare in daze, wondering how this creature came from In Sung. But it's In Sung. In Sung was a rather charming old man, and I could clearly see how Kai had turned so handsome. 

"Unprepared, my ." I muttered under my breath, hoping to lord that he didn't catch that as I kept looking at his clothes that I would have taken five hours to pick out. The corners of his lips seemed to twitch slightly, amusement playing in his eyes as I smiled back, "Well, just get your clothes off-"

He ing snorted which to then I realized how wrong my sentence was build. Raising a brow at his dirty mind, I started questioning his "innocence".

"I meant the outwear." I said quickly, noticing how he was on the verge of laughing. Rolling my eyes - not really caring if it was unnoticed or not - I took a step towards the living-room, "I'll prepare the space."

Quickly running towards the table, I threw the pillows up from the ground and onto the couch, using my powers to get the bag of chips to the kitchen while I shoved everything off the table. Sooner enough, - and just in time for the black smoke to disappear - Kai stepped into the living-ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter