4th Gold

Spirit of the Wolf: Golden [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Rise in a shine, students! Let's sing our good morning!" the all too hyper literature-teacher, Hwang Tiffany chirped, skipping over to her desk in the front with a huge grin. The students groaned silently, not in the mood to literally sing our good morning out loud.

And boy, did it sound hideous. 

Some decided to show how quirky and happy they were (Ahem, Krystal) for being alive in the morning while others (me) could only muster a low hum. Ms. Hwang only giggled before letting us sit back down on our seats. 

"Alright, little nuggets!" the teacher called, bringing our attention to her as she sat down on the desk with crossed legs - and, I could swear I saw some of the male students + Krystal drool at the sight of her thighs - before smiling her usual eye-smile, "Since we're all done with the last assessment, let's move on to the other! This time, it's about love and uality!"

And with that, the class broke into a roar of excitements because, honestly, who wouldn't? 

Before Ms. Hwang could get any further with the topic a knock on the door averted her attention. Her eyebrows furrowed as she skipped over to the door, opening it with a creak as she poked her head out to see who it was. Meanwhile, the males, + Krystal and I took our time to observe the teacher's , because damn, that's one nice booty. 

The teacher suddenly yelped, standing up straight before opening the door properly for the guests to enter. As two familiar guys entered, my jaw dropped because, , Ms. Hwang's booty had nothing compared to the incomer; that one bootylicious booty. I looked up at the owner, remembering him from one of the model-guys who were attacked by bleeding uteruses.

"Little nuggets!" the teacher called silencing the actually squealing bleeding uteruses. I sighed, studying the two guys again, only to land on the same dude I stared at earlier, aka the Adonis replica. Again, as if he had felt me staring, he looked up at me, blinking slightly before giving me a soft smile. Ms. Hwang chirped, clapping her hands loudly, "So, it appears that we got a pair of new classmates! They have gone all the way from Goyang, so take care of them well! Why won't you introduce yourself first?"

"Right. I'm Oh Sehun, nice to meet you." the blonde one said, bowing before rising up again with a poker face. The girls squealed at the sight, branding him immediately with "Cold, bad- attitude."

"I'm Kim Jongin, but call me Kai." Adonis Jr said, bowing slightly before straightening up again with a ing smirk on his face. Again, the bleeding uteruses squealed, addressing this little er as the y playboy, and, oh, boy, I would let that boy play me.

"How cute! Now, let's make Mr. Oh sit next to Jung Soo Jung, and Mr. Kim can sit next to Lee Sun Hee!" Ms. Huang said, and I pouted, looking at the empty seat next to me, then up at Krystal who only shr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter