Plan

Unrequited Love; Breaking the Chain

"Can't we just pretend like I have some other schedule that I must attend to?" Henry asked his manager.

"No, your whole fandom knows you're here already. And they know you have nothing else to attend to," his Manger replied sternly.

Henry let out a frustrated sigh as he started walking away to the place where all the guests were. When he entered the room, he was surprised that the person he had been expecting to be there wasn't there.

"Why are you here?" Jackson asked as he came up to him.

Henry let out a sigh. "I'm a guest today. Where's Amber?"

"Oh that's so cool, hyung! Hani and I were just talking about you earlier and I thin-"

"Where's Amber?" Henry cut Jackson off.

Jackson titled his head confused at Henry and asked, "Noona's a guest today?"

As if on cue the person Henry was most scared of walked in. The devil. The Tiwanese member of f(x) who grew up in America. The only girl Henry never developed a thing for.

"What are you doing here?" Amber asked.

"I'm a guest today," Henry simply answered as he shrugged his shoulders and had that smug look on his face.

"Are you still not going to apologize?" Amber asked keeping that straight face that scared him like no other. Henry stared at her for a while before letting out a sigh.

"Did you two fight?" Hani asked coming on from behind Amber.

"It really seems that way," Jackson said joining in on the conversation.

Henry shook his head. "I don't know."

"You should admit it. I'm right," Amber said. "Just come out with it."

"You know what, you're right. But that's not going to change anything," Henry said before letting out a frustrated groan.

Hani walked over next to Jackson and the two stayed silent as they watched. This conversation seemed to be getting heated and they were ready to step in if a fight broke out. Although it was all too interesting.

"Yeah, because as long as you don't do anything, nothing's going to change," Amber said, making Jackson want to go, "ooooh," but he knew better.

Henry couldn't say anything after that. His response would come out weak.

"So, shooting is going to start soon," Hani said breaking everything. "I have to go get back to work now. Get ready."

And with that Hani walked out, escaping all that weird tension. She knew Amber and Henry always fought, but never had she seen it like this. From what she had just witnessed, she was guessing Amber probably told Henry off for something. Maybe she finally had enough with his ways.

~~

 Youngji walked to the coffee shop in silence thinking about life. Life was a cruel and harsh world that could ruin you in a matter of seconds. But sometimes, it was better to just slow down, forget everything, and take notice of the beautiful things in life.

For example, the way the colored leafs danced in the winter breeze. Or the children crossing the street from school to get home giggling all happy and giddily.

Youngji enjoyed these things. It gave her a warm feeling inside even if it was cold outside. That was, until she ran into someone from being to deep in her thoughts.

"Oh, sorry," Youngji said with a bow. 

"It's okay," the guy said as he turned around to look at her. He smiled at her and seemed to look at her with expectation. She simply tilted her head and looked at him confused.

"Aren't you going to say something?" He asked.

Youngji furrowed her eyeborws and wondered with this guy was talking about. She also wondered why he had such a funny accent, and he didn't look Korean.

"Are you a foreigner?" Youngji asked.

The guy seemed taken back before he cautiosly answered, "Yes, but, well, that wasn't what I was expecting to hear... Don't you know who I am?"

Youngji shurgged and said, "No, should I know who you are?"

"I'm Wang Jackson! From Got7! You know, the famous group from JYP, the third top agency in South Korea," Jackson said trying to ring a bell.

"Oh, you mean where the JJ Project is?!" Youngji asked as her face lit up.

"You know JB and JR., but you don't know me?" Jackson asked feeling hurt. "We're in the same for group with four other members. We debuted last year!"

Youngji shrugged. "I don't keep up with groups. Besides, I don't believe you."

Jackson let out a frustrated sigh and said, "If I show you my amazing skills will you believe me?"

Youngji shurgged and before she could say anything he had already began a rap from a song that seemed familiar.

"This rap was from our song 'A',"Jackson said with a bright smile.

Youngji nodded slowly as she vaguely remembered hearing that song at the coffee shop. "I still don't care," Youngji said as she started walking away leaving a shocked Jackson.

Youngji went into the coffee shop for her shift and Seohyun immediately looked relieved to see her.

"I thought you weren't working today," Seohyun said as she began to take off her apron.

"I wasn't going to, but decided I needed the extra money," Youngji said with a shrug. "Besides, someone needs to set up the Christmas tree, and that's my thing."

Seohyun nodded with a smile before she rushed to the back where Yonghwa was. She saw him sitting there with a very bored looked until he saw her and immediately sat up.

"Get up, we're leaving early," She said before she started gathering her belongings.

Yonghwa stood up and brushed himself off. "I thought we weren't leaving for two hours," Yonghwa said as Seohyun put on her coat.

"Yeah, but my workmate showed up early, so let's go through the back," She said and he followed her along. The two went on to the back that lead through and alleyway.

Yonghwa brought his scarf up so it would stop right below his nose and put his sunglasses on. He brought down his hat, so it'd be harder to recognize him.

"Is this how idols go out?" Seohyun asked as the two walked down the alleway.

"No, we usually go out in public casually, but there's not much privacy like that."

Seohyun slowly nodded. She didn't know what else to say. What were you supposed to talk about with a runaway idol? That thought brought something to her mind. "Won't people look for you?" Seohyun asked as they made a turn to her street.

Yonghwa came to a stop and Seohyun turned to see him staring at the floor with deep concentration. He let out a sigh and shrugged as they started walking together again.

"They probably will. My manager, the agency, the fans, they'll all be looking for me. But I don't care for them," Yonghwa simply said. "I feel bad for the fans, but I've served them too long without a break."

Seohyun imagined in the near future, a time where 'Breaking news: Top Idol, Yonghwa, has gone missing!' would make the headlines and be all over the news. And she'd be the one hiding him.

But it would all be worth it when she got her money.

"We're here," Seohyun said once they reached her apartment.

Yonghwa looked up and around, scanning everything. He wondered if it was safe for a young woman to live there alone. Seohyun unlocked the door and they went in, Yonghwa still scanning his sourroundings.

"Why does this place looks so depressive? Where are the Christmas decorations?" He asked as he kept looking around, seeing how small and plain everything was. As if no one actually lived there.

Seohyun let out a sigh as she took off her shoes and hung her coat.

"I'm never home, so I don't really have time for anything," Seohyun said as she walked over to the kitchen. "Do you want something?"

Yonghwa still kept looking around as a disgusted look formed on his face. He had never seen a place like this before. Not even when he wasn't rich and still lived in Busan.

"Uh, no thank you," Yonghwa said as she started cooking something for herself.  Seohyun nodded and just continued to prepare herself her food as she let Yonghwa look around.

"Where will I sleep?" Yonghwa asked, hoping he wouldn't have to skeep on the couch.

Seohyun looked back at Yonghwa before she turned away. "That room over there," She said as she pointed at the room that was her sister's. "I'll clean it out later."

Yonghwa nodded, not bothering questioning who used to live there. He was just glad he would have somehwere to stay while he ran away from the world.

 ~~

"Because, Jungkook," IU said not bothering to turn to look at him.

"Because what, Jieun?" Jungkook asked as he walked directly behind her.

IU stopped in her tracks and turned to look at him. "Because, you're too young, immature, a kid, a junior of the same company, and an idol."

Jungkook let out a sigh as he watched her walk away. He knew one day he'd be able to steal her heart. He knew one day she'd see him as a man.

Jungkook then noticed the precence of someone else in the backstage area and turned to see that Yein kid standing there. She was holding a clipboard and stared at him blankly.

"What?" He asked and she shook her head. "Were you eavesdropping?"

Yein slightly shook her head. "No, I was here, doing my work, and you two passed by talking. You know, I really don't think you have a chance with her."

Jungkook let out a scoff. "You have no idea what this is about, so stay out of it." And with those last words he walked off, angered.

"Who would have thought, Jungkook of BTS, loving his senior, top soloist IU?" Yein told herself as she watched Jungkook walk away and clicked her tongue. "That guy has some issues."

A loud groan then came scaring the crap out of Yein. She turned around in fright and scanned the place, only to see Myungsoo sitting up from behind some boxes.

"Ah, I can't sleep with all these nosy people," he groaned as he started stretching.

Yein was taken back, shocked that Myungsoo was sleeping behind a whole bunch of boxes while he should be working. Then again, with that character of his it didn't seem that shocking.

"What are you doing there?" She asked stupidly, even though she knew he was sleeping.

Myungsoo smirked. "You know, you shouldn't get into idols business. They are trouble. That's something you learn the hard way, so take my advice."

Yein blinked at him as he stood up and walked over to her.

"Don't take an interest in Jungkook," He said and walked away.

Yein furrowed her eyebrows. "What odd people am I meeting here."

Myungsoo smiled to himself as he heard Yein's mumble behind him. He kept on walking with that smile on his face before he ended up bumping into someone. He looked down and saw none other Krystal Jung and her worker Eunji.

Krystal looked at him, no expression visible on her face. She simply stared at him.

"What?" Myungsoo asked.

"That's no way to talk to the heir of the company you work for," Krystal immediately responded.

"And so what? Do you want me to apologize for the other day? Bow down to you like everyone else? Just fire me instead," Myungsoo said as he tilted his head.

Krystal remained expressionless. "Watch what you say," She said before she walked away, leaving Eunji and Myungsoo shocked. Eunji looked at Myungsoo, and then at Krystal. She looked back at Myungsoo who held the same look of surprise and shock.

"How did you survive this long?" Eunji accidentally questioned out loud.

"I have no idea," Myungsoo mumbled still in shock.

Eunji looked back at Krystal, and then at Myungsoo one last time before she rushed after Krystal. She didn't understand what was going on with Krystal these days. Two times had Myungsoo already talked back to her, but she hadn't fired him and let it slide by.

"Who is he?" Eunji asked as she catched up to Krystal. Krystal just  lept on walking before she suddenly stopped.

She turned to look at Eunji. "How long has he been working here?"

Eunji quickly took out her notes and scrolled through them. "Two years, and he's almost been fired thirty times. They're planning on firing him soon."

Krystal slowly nodded and asked, "Why hasn't he been fired yet?"

"I don't know. I think someone with power is behind it, from the looks of how covered up all his incidents seem," Eunji said as she looked through the papers.

Krystal bit her bottom lip, wondering if it was who she thought it was. She let out a sigh and said, "Keep an eye on him and make sure no one fires him or they'll deal with me."

 Eunji tilted her head as Krystal turned around and started walking again. "Who exactly is he that you want to protect him?"

"I don't know," Krystal flatly answered making Eunji's face drop in annoyance.

"Soojung," Eunji said making Krystal sigh.

"I'll tell you later. All you have to know is he must be protected," Krystal answered at the sound of her real name. The two reached Krystal's office before Eunji could question any further, and someone stood up from the couch.

"What are you doing here, Key?" Krystal asked as she walked over to her desk.

"Why have you been ignoring me these days?" Kibum asked.

"Maybe because I don't want to see your face or hear your voice," Krystal answered without looking at him, as she went through some files.

Key let out a sigh and took a seat in front of Krystal's desk. "Soojung, look at me."

Krystal stopped, hating how people calling her name always got her. Maybe it was because people only called her Soojung when they were serious, and she always listened to people when they were serious.

Krystal looked at him and their eyes met. For a moment she saw the little boy with pale skin and pretty eyes that she knew when she was younger. The kid she would always play with and pitied as they grew up. The boy who fell for her and grew up with her rejecting him constantly.

"Soojung," he said softer that time. "Where did it go wrong?"

Krystal bit her bottom lip. She had always hated how he had this effect of her when he talked like this. It reminded her of when they were kids.

"Key, don't talk as if we ever had something. We were kids, you liked me, I didn't. We grew up together, I wanted freedom from my family, you were always there. And I was thankful. But you know, eventually you became something that couldn't give me the freedom I wanted."

"And you pushed me away," Key finished.

Krystal and Key had grown up together. She was always rebellious when it came to being rich and a heir to her father's company. All she wanted was freedom from that. And Key was there with her through that time.

But eventually he became someone that her parents wanted her to marry and she realized, he wouldn't be able to give her the freedom she wanted. He would trap her even more.

"I won't give up here," Key said already standing next to the door.

Krystal looked up at him, snapping out of her thoughts. He opened the door and went out. She let out a deep sigh as Eunji came in.

"I'm surprised you weren't as harsh this time," Eunji said.

Krystal shook her head. "He used my weakness."

"Honestly, Krystal, did you ever like him?" Eunji asked seriously as she took the seat that was previously occupied by Key.

Krystal looked at Eunji for a moment. She breathed in and went back to work without another word.

Eunji sighed as she leaned back on the seat. Oh how many times had she wondered that and even dared to ask. But Krystal always kept shut. It was as if Krystal, herself, didn't even know the answer to that.

~~

Taeyeon let out a deep breath as she looked out the window, watching the white snow fall. Winter was a time of wonders. She remembered a time when she loved winter. Now it was just sad.

Watching the people pass by, buying presents for their loved ones, working hard to earn money,  keeping warm and cozy with hot coco, couples going out and skiing. Everything just seemed to make her sad. Maybe she was lonely.

A face with a huge bright smile appeared in front of her and she was taken back. She almost tripped on her own feet, but the person was able to catch her on time.

"Hi!" He cheerfully greeted as he waved at her after letting her go.

"Baekhyun," Taeyeon said as she blinked up at him. "Why aren't you in training?"

"We're supposed to be having vocal training right now," Baekhyun said and she looked at her watch shocked.

She must have been too deep in her thoughts that she didn't notice what time it was. "Let's go," Taeyeon said as she started to head for the practice room.

"Don't you have a boyfriend?" Baekhyun asked as the two started walking together. Taeyeon stopped to give him a look before she shook her head and kept on walking.

"I don't."

Baekhyun didn't know why, but hearing that brightened up his day. So instead he followed behind her quietly as a bright smiled formed on his face. As he kept thinking he thought of something, "What are you doing for Christmas?"

"Nothing," she simply replied.

"What?! What do you mean nothing? Everyone does something," Baekhyun said confused.

"Well, I don't exactly have something to do alone," Taeyeon said. The two reached the practice room where the rest of the guys were waiting and the two went in.

Baekhyun looked down as he walked over to Chanyeol, lost in deep concentration. "Where were you?" Chanyeol asked, but Baekhyun didn't responded as he kept thinking. Finally Baekhyun noticed Chanyeol staring at him. "What?"

"What are you thinking of?" Chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol for a moment before he smiled wide. "I have a plan."

Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows at the short guy before his eyes widened and he shook his head. "Oh gosh, please, no more of your ideas. Last time we almost got killed by Kyungsoo, because you had some stupid plan.

Baekhyun scratched the back of his neck with a sheepish smile. "Yeah, I still don't understand where he got that bat from. Anyways, this plan won't hurt anyone."

"Boy I hope not," Chanyeol mumbled.


And so there goes this chapter. I've been busy with finals so I haven't been able to update when I wanted to, but I'll try to update tomorrow and for Christmas.

 

 

 

~Jackie