Timestamp: Talk and Things

Trespassing Cat

Warnings: Fluff, lots of fluff that induces cavities, Cheesy

Summary: They talk , cuddle, and are disgustingly cute together

AN: I posted this a few days ago to my writing tumblr and forgot to post this here too. But I am taking requests for drabbles on my writing tumblr. I just posted one earlier with the link to the prompt list or you can send in one of your own prompts. Depending on time it'll take me a day or so to write it. Check out my writing tumblr if you want somethiing written for you or if you want to see future updates and possible sneak peeks.


As Joshua booked their flights to his hometown, he looked at his fiancée. He had a fiancée now. It felt weird to be able to say that. It felt weird to even contemplate that they planned to go to LA and get an actual marriage certificate. He felt giddy with happiness. The two of them talked about it in bed one night about how legal they wanted it to be. A ring meant a lot to be sure, but an actual legal document held a different kind of significance. A significance that Joshua wanted and Jeonghan was fine with providing. He had whispered into Joshua’s hair, “If that’s what you want, let’s do it. You can show me your life back in the States before you came here.” He chucked, “Show me the Joshua Hong you were before you became mine,” hugging him tightly that night.

Taking a look at Jeonghan who sat on the couch watching his dramas, he hoped that his parents would like him. Joshua told his parents about Jeonghan when things got serious.  They had yet to meet in person. His parents seemed, apprehensive about his choice, citing the difficulties of being gay in a conservative country. His mom especially worried. But she agreed that it was Joshua’s decision and that they would be there for him.

He pushed the screen of his Macbook down and walked over to Jeonghan. “Hey, I bought the tickets to LA.” He said as he plopped onto the seat next to Jeonghan.

“Mmm, excited to be going back to LA?” Jeonghan asked while grabbing his hand to absentmindedly play with his fingers. “

“Yea. And seeing my parents, my family, and friends back in LA.” He replied smiling.

Putting on a wounded look on his face, “You’re not excited anymore to be marrying me? Are you falling out of love with me now?” Jeonghan kept the wounded look on his face until Joshua smacked him the chest. Dropping it, he laughed.

“That wasn’t funny. You know I’m freakishly happy to be marrying you.” Joshua sullenly said with a pout on his lips.

Jeonghan laughed. “I know, I know. I’m just teasing you.” He poked Joshua’s lips lightly. “Stop pouting now or else I’ll have to kiss it off your lips.”

“Oh my gosh! You’re so cheesy!” Joshua shouted trying to scoot further away from Jeonghan on the couch.

But Jeonghan tightened his hold on his hand, preventing Joshua from getting away. He kissed his hand, “You told me you liked my cheesy ways.”

“I do, but sometimes you’re too much.”

“My cheesy ways got you in my life and into my bed. So I’m not complaining. I nabbed myself a great soon to be husband.”

Joshua melted on the inside, using that as a distraction, Jeonghan hauled Joshua closer and wrapped his free arm around his waist. He let out a small surprised yelp but let momentum pull him forward. “Hey,” he said suspiciously. “We’re not doing anything on this couch. Not after what happened last time.”

Jeonghan turned to whisper into his ear, “Ah, are you sure about that?” Joshua knew that he would give in to Jeonghan but he didn’t have to make it easy.

“I’m very sure about that.” He stated, his eyebrows raised in a challenging manner.

He let out a low chuckle and tipped them both forward causing Joshua’s back to hit the couch cushions. “I have you where I want you and you’re still denying it.”

“I don’t have to make it easy for you.” Joshua sassed.

“That’ll just make it that more satisfying when you give in.” Jeonghan said as he moved to caress Joshua’s face.

Joshua smirked. “Come on then, make me.” His fiancée returned his smirk with a sly smile.