Timestamp: Sometime later

Trespassing Cat

Warnings: Cute, Fluff, and alluding to

I lied. I wrote something more for this story. I have like a vague idea of how long it's been since they've met. So let's just go with anywhere between several months and a couple of years ok. Read on and enjoy.


It was quiet in the apartment except for the meowing of Soul as he pawed at the closed door belonging to his owner. Joshua however was dead to world. He slept on with his face smushed into his pillow. He mumbled in his sleep as he turned over onto his side. His boyfriend however opened his eyes once Soul started meowing loudly for his breakfast. Jeonghan let out a small groan and looked over to see his boyfriend smiling into his pillow. One would think that even a cute person like Joshua couldn’t look good all the time, but Jeonghan had yet to find an instance where he did look bad. But maybe that was his love addled brain speaking.  Even now Joshua was cute in his sleep. Jeonghan sat up and leaned down to kiss him on his forehead. Joshua mumured and continued to sleep. He smiled and quietly got out of bed to feed his boyfriend’s cat.

Opening the door Jeonghan stared down at Soul and said, “You couldn’t wait for us to wake up?” Soul just gave him a haughty look, swished his tail, walked towards the kitchen as if he knew Jeonghan would follow to feed him. Some days Jeonghan hated that cat for scaring him out of nowhere and loudly meowing at him to demand things. He had to remind himself though that without Soul and his wandering kitty ways, Jeonghan wouldn’t have Joshua. He followed Soul into the kitchen and grabbed a can of cat food and walked to Soul’s food bowl. Leaning down he filled it up and grabbed the empty water bowl to replenish the supply.

He wandered the kitchen gathering ingredients for breakfast. After months of coaching from Joshua and a class or two on cooking Jeonghan could finally cook something without burning it alive or making a small disaster. He decided on an American breakfast; pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Knowing Soul, he’d probably try to steal some bacon or Joshua would feed him bits and pieces of his. Jeonghan left the ingredients on the counter and went to brush his teeth and go about his morning routine.


Leaving the bathroom, he peeked into the bedroom and noticed that Joshua had rolled himself up in the covers making himself into a burrito. He laughed quietly at how cute he looked and went to start breakfast. The smell of food would eventually waft towards the bedroom and Joshua would wake up looking for it.

Jeonghan had finished cooking the eggs and the pancakes, which he added chocolate chips to the batter knowing Joshua’s love of sweets, when he started on the bacon. He heard Soul meow his good mornings to Joshua. Turning from the stove he watched as the two exchanged eskimo kisses. Internally he cooed at the cuteness. “Look what the bacon woke up.” He teased.

Joshua put Soul down on the floor smiling sheepishly. His lips quirked into a pout and he said, “Well someone tired me out last night asking for more than two rounds of . You are lucky tomorrow is Sunday and that I have no work on Monday. My hurts.”

“Says the person who begged so prettily for me to go harder.” Jeonghan said with a smirk. Joshua blushed and continued to pout, but he went to Jeonghan to give him his good morning kiss anyhow. Smiling into the kiss, Jeonghan put down the spatula and teasingly ran his hand down Joshua’s giving it a gentle squeeze. He squeaked and glared at Jeonghan. Laughing Jeonghan gave him another kiss and said, “I’ll be at your every beck and call.”

“You better. Or someone will be in a dry spell for a while.” Joshua teased. He went to the fridge to grab juice and plates from the cupboards so they could start eating, while Jeonghan finished cooking the bacon. Sitting down Jeonghan noticed that Joshua grabbed a cushion from the couch to put on his chair while he sat on it. Smirking, he grabbed Joshua’s plate and piled on the chocolate chip pancakes for his lover. Joshua smiled at him, and proceeded to add syrup so he could eat. Jeonghan felt Soul rub himself against his ankles and looked down at the cat. The cat impossibly enough, made his eyes even bigger begging it seemed for bacon just as he predicted. He sneaked a piece for Soul, in thanks for many things. Looking back up at Joshua, he smiled at the happiness on his face. Grabbing some eggs and bacon for himself, Jeonghan thought that he wouldn’t mind at all if most of his days were like this. A happy boyfriend who loved him and whom he loved back, the completeness he felt living life with the love of his life, and said cat who brought them together.