Move in with me

Tourner dans le vide

YooA P.O.V

Once we are finished with eating I make my way over to the kitchen, in order to clean the dishes. Mimi once again follows me and says:

"I'll help you with that, unnie. Once we'll be living together I'm gonna help you out in the household, arasso?"

My heart is beating faster at her words. She really wants to move in with us! This makes me so incredibly happy! Soon we are finished with cleaning the dishes and go back to the livingroom.

Mimi, Mimi the puppy and I are sitting in the livingroom together and watch a new episode of 'Running Man' when suddenly the sound of keys turning in the front door can be heard.

A smile forms on my face at the sound of my unnie's voice:

"Yeon-Ju-ah, Mimi I'm home again!"

My heart is melting, as the puppy immediately runs over to my unnie and greets her. Aigoo, such a cute pet I got there! HyoJung greets the little furball warmly by taking it on her arms and she giggles when it starts to her face.

HyoJung unnie comes over to Mimi and I and says:

"Mimi-ah, I would say that it would be for the best, if we'd drive to your apartment right away and fetch your things before it turns dark outside, arasso?"

Mimi nods her head and answers her:

"Arasso, HyoJung unnie. I once again want to thank you for letting me move in with you."

My unnie smiles warmly and tells her:

"You're very welcome, Mimi-ah. Can we leave you home alone, Yeon-Ju-ah? Or do you want to accompany Mimi and I?"

 

I think about her question for a short moment and then I write my answer on a piece of paper:

"I'll stay home with the puppy, unnie. Thank you for asking me though."

My unnie nods her head and at this Mimi and I make their way outside. I accompany them and help my unnie with the wheelchair. Soon we're all done and I wave at my unnie and Mimi as they drive off.

I go back inside the house and my heart immediately grows heavy without Mimi by my side. It's crazy how much I became dependened on her presence through such a short amount of time.

The puppy and I go back to the livingroom and it rolls together on my lap. I continue watching the new episode of 'Running Man' and am totally engrossed in what's happening in the series when my attention suddenly gets drawn away by the ringing of the telephone.

Who is calling now? Since I can't speak I can't simply pick up the phone like this. Ugh, such a frustrating situation! The phone won't stop ringing and so I take my i-pod and put on my earphones, in order to not having to hear the annoying sound all the time.

A relieved sigh escapes my lips once the phone has finally stopped ringing. I turn my music off and continue watching TV for a bit. Soon I decide to cook dinner, since it is already kinda late.

Just where are Mimi and my unnie?

 

While I am currently busy with cooking our dinner I finally hear the familiar sound of keys turning in the door. A relieved sigh escapes my lips and my heart is beating faster when I hear Mimi's voice call out:

"YooA unnie, we're home again! Hm, what's that delicious smell?"

My heart is melting at her cuteness, as she comes over to me and asks with puppy eyes:

"Can I try some of the food, pwease?"

Aigoo, such a shikshin! Her eyes are sparkling when I hold out a spoon full of food and she eagerly gulps it down. A delighted sigh escapes her lips and she exclaims:

"That's so delicious, unnie! You're really such a great cook!"

My cheeks are heating up at her compliment, making her giggle softly. I'm blushing even more, as she whispers in my ear:

"You're really so cute, unnie. You know that? I could eat you up alive!"

My heart skips a beat when a coughing sound can be heard and my unnie exclaims:

"I'm also still around, just so you two know and I am also very hungry by the way."

Soft barking can be heard and my unnie giggles and says softly:

"Yes, of course, you are also hungry, Mimi-ah."

 

Once I'm done preparing the dinner for us humans I go over to preparing Mimi the puppy a bowl of food as well. The little furball rubs against my legs in thankfulness and I ruffle its fur softly.

After I've washed my hands I go over to the dining room where Mimi and my unnie are already sitting. My stomach is grumbling violently already, since I am once again so hungry.

Our dinner then starts and Mimi and HyoJung unnie tell me about their talk with the landlord of Mimi's old apartment. He doesn't sound very nice.

My unnie tells me that at first he didn't want to allow Mimi moving out of the apartment, because her ex-roommate has made the contract back when Mimi and her moved into the apartment.

However, after my unnie seemingly talked for hours to the man and reassured him that she will pay the still open rents for the apartment he finally agreed.

So, Mimi used to have a roommate before. I wonder why this woman moved out of the apartment and left a disabled woman like Mimi there on her own.

I'm so mad at this woman even though I don't know her! I will never leave Mimi alone like this. My hand reaches over to hers and it feels as if electricity is rushing through me once our hands touch.

Mimi smiles at me softly, sending an odd fluttery feeling to my stomach and making my cheeks heat up once again. I shyly return her smile and for a moment it feels like only the two of us exist.

Until a little bark can be heard...