Tell me your wish

Tourner dans le vide

YooA P.O.V

HyoJung unnie leaves the room again and goes over to her office. My heart is aflutter, as Mimi wakes up next to me. She's rubbing her eyes and says in a still sleepy voice:

"Am I still dreaming, or why is an angel lying next to me?"

My cheeks are heating up at her words and my heart is melting, as she is so incredibly cute! Her eyes are sparkling in delight once she sees the food. Seriously, I think I'm gonna go insane with her aegyo!

I'm left stunned, as she suddenly begins to feed me with a marmalade croissant. Hm, that actually tastes really delicious! She's smiling at me cutely and asks:

"Tastes good, unnie?"

I nod my head eagerly, making her giggle, as she exclaims:

"Aigoo, YooA, you are so cute!"

Our moment gets disturbed by scratching sounds on the door. I make my way over there and my heart is melting, as it turns out to be my puppy.

 

Once Mimi and I are done with our breakfast we start to play with Mimi the puppy who is barking happily at this. When we're done with playing I yet again lift Mimi's body up and sit her down in her wheelchair.

I roll her over to the bathroom, in order to make her able to wash herself. My cheeks are heating up, as I ask myself, if I should help her with undressing from her clothes and carry her over to the shower.

She seems to have read my thoughts, as she smiles at me and says:

"Don't worry I can undress myself on my own, unnie. However, would you mind carrying me over to the shower once I'm undressed? Do you by any chance have a bikini you could lend me? That way you don't need to carry me over to the shower ."

I nod my head and go over to my room where I grab a bikini which I'll lend her. Just how come I didn't have this idea before? Mimi really is an intelligent girl. Or maybe she's simply not as naughty as I am...

 

Once I'm back Mimi is sitting before me in only her underwear. Oh my God! She has such an amazing body. I have a hard time not to stare at her, as she's tempting me so much!

I hand her over the bikini shyly and she says:

"Thank you, unnie. Can you please turn away while I change into the bikini? I'll tell you once I'm dressed again, okay?"

I nod my head and do as she told me to. However, I can't help myself and secretely catch a glimpse of her, while she's changing. I soon realize that this was no such good idea, as her body is simply perfect!

However, I notice that her legs are really skinny, which must be because she's unable to use them, since she's paralyzed. My heart yet again drops down at this thought.

In some ways we are very similar. She is disabled and I am disabled. I actually always dreamed of becoming a singer one day, but since I lost my voice this became impossible for me.

Meanwhile, she told me that she always dreamed of becoming a dancer, like I've been one before. However, since she's paralyzed this is also impossible for her.

Then suddenly I have the most amazing idea ever! What if she'd sing for me and I'd dance again for her in return? I'll have to ask her this later on.

 

While showering her, I can't help but to yet again catch glimpses of her amazing body. My cheeks are heating up, as our gazes meet and my heart is beating faster when I notice that hers are heating up as well.

Once she'd done showering and I've lended her fresh clothes of me, I carry her downstairs into the kitchen. She smiles, as she tells me:

"You can go take a shower now, unnie. Thank you for helping me showering and caring for me like this. I'll simply watch some TV, nae?"

I nod my head and return her smile, as I make my way back upstairs, in order to take a shower and dress into some fresh clothes as well.

When I'm dressed up I make my way back downstairs where Mimi and Mimi the puppy are sitting in the livingroom and watch TV together.

It's such a cute sight, as my puppy is rolled together on Mimi's lap, while Mimi is patting it's fur softly. I make my way over to them silently and take a seat on the couch next to Mimi's wheelchair.

She turns her attention away from the TV and over to me. I feel all fluttery, as she smiles at me and says:

"You look really beautiful in that dress, unnie. It suits you perfectly! What do you plan to do today?"

I grab my notebook and pen, as I write down:

"Actually, there's one wish I used to have ever since I was little. I've honestly always dreamed of becoming a singer one day, but since I lost my voice this dream became impossible for me. So, I wanted to ask you, if you could imagine to sing for me and I will dance for you in return. What do you say, Mimi?"

 

Her eyes begin to sparkle once she's done reading my message, as she answers me cheerfully:

"To be honest I don't think that I'm a very good singer, but I'll try my best for you, unnie. I'm so excited that I will finally be able to see you dance live and only for me! That's a dream come true for me."

My heart nearly stops when I suddenly hear my unnie's voice:

"You're gonna dance again, Yeon-Ju-ah? You have no idea how happy you make me with this, Mimi. Thank you so much for agreeing to her suggestion. Honestly, I already thought that I'd never see my beloved dongsaeng ever dance again."

My throat is burning, as I gulp down hard, since I'm so touched by my unnie's words and we then exchange a warm group hug together with Mimi...