[JungkookxOC] Fools

The Road of Love [사랑의 길] | A One-shot Gallery

Only fools do what I do; but I'd like to be a fool for you.

Cast: Jeon Jungkook, Jung Yerim (OC)

Scenario: Loving her was the most foolish thing he could have done. Yet, he still wanted to.


"Jungkook~!" Her sweet calls echoed in his ears as he walked down the street, blankly keeping his way straight.

No, he wasn't drunk, he was devastated.

He looked above at the dark night-sky, a small star blinking. Stars have always hurt him almost physically; it reminded him of her: Jung Yerim. The girl who always looked over him ever so lovingly; the girl who had him together. When she left, he broke. He became shards of glass that couldn't fit again. He was in pieces.

The girl he saw now wasn't the person he knew: Was she always this evil? He had thought at times. He got no answer.

No one could help him; no one could even understand the pain he was going through. Being replaced completely isn't that much of an easy thing. He was replaced: from her love to her worst enemy. He never understood why things turned out like this.

He had wished to have a little home in some Island, with two childrens— a boy and a girl— and a cute Golden Retriever. Places to walk around, parks to enjoy a picnic at, beaches where they all could run freely, without any boundaries.

The girl who looked at him now had no emotions; just pure agony and anger and hatred.

He still doesn't understand. He wished she was just pretending. He wished everything was a harsh fantasy that he could get out from.

He bumped onto someone as he walked along with the chain of thoughts, not bothering about the real world much. The group of guys, though, had other ideas.

"Hey! Where do you think you're walking away, just like that?" One yelled at him, holding him by his collar.

"I'm sorry" He muttered, not even botherin about anything that could happen.

What he didn't expect was a punch directly landing at his face. He was startled, and that was when he was brought back to the reality. Even if all his mind was filled with her, he still was human. And humans always protect themselves.

He pushed the approaching hand away and got up, trying not to show the pain he was in. Hitting a steel shutter that harsh wasn't exactly less painful.

He fought with them, sending pucnhes and kicks blindly. He let out all of his anger. But it didn't last for long, until a guy came and gave a punch on his stomach, making him weaker.

He was slowly getting exhausted and tired from the pain; he soon gave up defending himself. The group of guys never stopped. In between the punches, he smiled at the thought of Yerim.

"Move away!" He heard a voice, or so he thought. He thought he heard her voice; Jung Yerim's sweet yet bold voice.

"I said move away, idiots!"

"What is your problem? Just pretend you didn't see anything and scurry off" One of them said as he continued punching the almost-unconscious guy over and over.

"I said leave him alone!" 

Jungkook got a blow right at his head. He couldn't hold it in anymore, and cried out. Blood poured down from his head without an end. He squirmed in pain.

Everything had finally ended, and all he heard was deathly silence. He knew his time was over.

"Yerim-ah... I wished of us being happily married, with two kids and a small house near the beach, with a lot of parks around. I wished to grow old with you" He cried: just telling his wishes was so hurtful. But he knew he had to voice it out before he's gone away.

"No, you'll be fine. You can tell me once you're all well" He heard Yerim pull him over to her lap. He felt tear-drops on his face.

"I saw us going to every place we had ever wished to go to. I saw us living wihout any limits or regrets; we just enjoyed every single second of it. I tried to resist my wishes, but I wanted them all"

"Jungkook, stay calm, you'll be fine"

"Yerim-ah... I wished for us to love each other forever"

His hand slid down to the ground.

And Jung Yerim knew: It was too late.


[night-time drabbles.]

[that was some typical angst there... and typical Jeon Jungkook again x| i was mostly inspired by Jungkook& Rap Monster's 'Fools' cover of Troye Sivan's original song, and this fmv (i have to admit that is some great work there~) hope you all like this angst~! see you in the next one-shot!]