Chapter 2

I'll Always Remember You

Flashback [Memory #3]

 

"(Y/N)! Come on! The rollercoaster's fun!" You heard Taehyung's voice from far ahead, sighing but giggling at his silliness, you then ran up to all of them joining to ride the roller coaster. By the time you and BTS were almost at the front of the line, you turned to look at the boys who are looking brave but Hoseok already looks terrified, "it'll be fine, you won't die on the ride you know!" you tried to calm him down. "Do I seriously look unmanly to you at all?!" Hoseok glares at you while all of you took a step closer to the front of the line. After the ride, Jimin exclaimed that he wanted to ride it again while Hoseok's face turned pale, looking like a ghost. The day ended with the eight of you eating ice cream while talking a walk in the park and making a fool of themselves.

 

-

 

(A/N: I'm skipping to the weekends because school is boring and it . help)

 

It's finally time for the weekends yet your parents went out of town without you and by the time you woke up, they were gone for two days. Since you're going to spend your weekends alone in the house, you have no idea what to do and you have no friends either. "Home alone huh.. I could always invite the seven weird boys but I don't know their numbers. Hell! I don't even know them.. yet" you talked to yourself while walking to the bathroom to take a shower and carry on with your day, after the shower you had, you walked down to your kitchen to get a cup of tea while you walked pass your refrigerator you saw a note saying 'clean your room! do us a favor and clean our room too, love you so much! -mom & dad' you sighed but did the appointed work anyways. By the time you finished cleaning both rooms, it was already nearing 2pm "did I really take that long?" you questioned yourself while you changed into your casual outfit, preparing yourself to go out on an adventure in town. Taking your laptop and essentials with you, you then proceeded out to the usual coffee shop where you would always relax and spend most of your time smelling the coffee aroma plus staying away from the outside world is what you try to do most, not forgetting that you brought your book as well. You ordered a hot chocolate though it was the start of autumn, enjoying your time alone reading. However, while reading you received a message from an unknown number.

 

'(Y/N) ahhhh ~~~~~! Where are you! Let's hang out! - Hoseok'

 

Turns out it was Hoseok who messaged you 'what does he want?' you thought to yourself and ignored his message, shaking your head you continued reading. At the corner of your eye, you noticed someone sat opposite you but you ignored whoever sat there until he begins to talk, "yah you're ignoring my messages now?" You looked up to see Hoseok pouting. "Sorry, what do you want?" You coldly asked him, "lets hang out! If you don't want, it's fine! We'll hang out another time then!" he smiled, leaving you to sigh, "fine" you said. Both of you went to grab ice cream nearby and started to walk around, after 10 minutes of walking without talking because it somehow seemed awkward for you, However you begin talking in hopes to try and remember him in your memories, "um can I ask you something?" you asked, "you can ask me anything!" Hoseok said while smiling brightly. "How did I meet you or your friends because all of you kept asking 'can't you remember us?' like were you guys my friends before the accident happened?" you asked again, he laughed gently and replied "We met you through Jimin.. actually. Believe it or not, we're like brothers to you BUT! We know that you have a crush on Jimin yet he doesn't know that". After an hour of walking around, he walked you back home and the day ended with you thinking about what he said all night. "I have a crush on Jimin? What! That's ridiculous" you started talking to yourself before you drifted off to sleep. Sunday came along and it was the same but you decided to stay home and complete your art that you were working on personally for your own amusement.

 

(A/N: Warning, writer's block is already creeping in. heeeelp)

 

Weekends are finally over and it is finally time to go back to horrific school, you woke up to the bright sunlight coming through your window. Only when you got out of bed and checked on the time, you realize that you're going to be late for school, ', , ' you cursed in your head. You took a really short shower and changed into your uniform, rushed out of your house without greeting your parents, you then ran to school since it was a few blocks away. Once you reached school, the school bell rang then you briskly walked up to your class, when you reached your classroom you looked around to find Namjoon and Yoongi talking to each other without noticing you already arrived, "what are you doing? go to your seat" your homeroom teacher appeared out of no where making you jump a little, "sorry" you said before you went to sit down. After an hour of class, you turned to look at Namjoon who was already staring at you, you quickly faced the front to pay attention in class, however, you felt your phone vibrate under your desk. Wondering who that was, you silently checked your phone while your teacher was facing and writing on the board.

 

'What are you staring at? Hmm? - Namjoon'

 

It was a message from Namjoon, 'seriously? how did these people get my number?' you thought to yourself. You shook your head and kept your phone, however, the thought of BTS kept creeping into your head but still, they didn't interest you at all. However, you find yourself wanting to get to know them more, by the time lunch came, you walked over to the usual place behind the school and as per normal, you see BTS sitting and waiting for you already. "(Y/N)! You're here!" Jungkook said happily, you half smiled at all of them. "Are you okay? Do you need water?" Hoseok asked, you looked at him and smiled, "No, it's okay. I'm fine" they felt worried but after you smiled, they feel reassured and fine. As all of you were eating, you were bonding and smiling with all of them. They were happy that you're finally smiling and talking to them but you knew that they wanted the old 'you' back, however, you still kept smiling and trying to find interest of knowing them. 'I guess... they aren't that bad...' you thought to yourself, smiling. "It's the first time we've seen you smile that big, (Y/N)..." Namjoon said, making you laugh and shaking your head. Your smile disappeared when another flashback comes attacking you and yes, it was painful like the first two was. 

 

-

 

Flashback [Memory #4]

 

You had your plain outfit on today, it is also your birthday but no one has wished you yet which made you confused and sad. You were walking around town alone with coffee on your hand, it was sunny yet cold but the cold never bothered you anyway. BTS was busy, your parents were busy, no one had time for you which made you sad even more. You ended up going into the same coffee shop where you bought the coffee, you sat down and took out your laptop and started going through a bunch of random websites until your phone started ringing. Wondering who that is, you answered your phone without looking at the number. "Hello?" You said, "(Y/N)! Where are you right now?" You recognized that voice, it was Jungkook. "Oh, it's you. I'm at the coffee shop in town, why?" You told Jungkook, "go to the fountain at 6pm! Hoseok will meet you there! Go home and change into something nice, I know you're wearing a plain shirt with your leather jacket and jeans and your bag okay." He sounded like a stalker but he hung up, you wonder what was happening and you knew something was up but you brushed it off. You packed your things and checked your watch, it was only 5pm so you went home and changed into your dress and waited for the time to reach 5.45pm. After you reached the fountain, you see Hoseok holding a white rose, "you look amazing (Y/N)! I know you hate surprises so we'll just go straight to the place okay. Follow me~~~~!" He did aegyo before heading to the place where you first hung out with Jimin, you laughed at Hoseok before following him. When you finally reached your destination, you saw the rest of BTS holding up a white rose. "Happy birthday (Y/N)!" You smiled brightly when they wished you happy birthday but you noticed that your parents was missing. "H-hey but wh-" you tried asking but you heard someone creep up behind you, turning around, you found your parents standing. "Happy birthday sweetie!" Your mom was right in front of you holding a cake while your dad was holding a big box, smiling. You felt tears coming, "aw! Thank you guys!" You blew out the candles and went to cut the cake, thankful for what they've done, you gave them big hugs. The night ended with you opening a few presents, you definitely had a blast with BTS and your parents.

 

-

 

You came back to your senses, they were looking at you with anxious faces. "Is it a memory?" Jimin asked, leading you to nod in agreement. "What was it about? Were we in it? Do you remember us now?" Jimin continuously asked questions but his questions didn't make you angry, instead, it made you smile. "I don't know but my parents was in it. The rest of the faces were still a bit blurry but I saw Taehyung and Yoongi inside" You thought what you said would disappoint them but instead, it made them realize that you were slowly remembering who they were which made them really happy. "So... what was that memory about?" Yoongi asked out of curiosity, "well... it started with me holding coffee and someone calling me then it went to some birthday party, turns out it was my birthday... and that's it. It stopped right there" You told them what happened, leaving them to smile at each other cheerfully. They smiled at each other while you got confused to why were they smiling. While all of you were having fun, all of you didn't realize that someone was watching you and you also didn't know that your nightmare was coming. 

 

---------------------------------------------

 

A/N: HELLO! Hahaha, I really didn't expect myself to actually do chapter 2 but here it is! I still need to remember that I cannot fail this mission that I already put myself into. I hope you enjoyed chapter 2! Chapter 3 is going to be up soon or not, I do not know because my brain is seriously not participating with me right now :( OH! If you want to talk to me (or be friends, tbh, I just want friends) - follow me on twitter! @yyosoap ; I'm multifandom-ish. Hehehe :--) I'll see you all in chapter 3!