Chapter 6

I'll Always Remember You

Flashback [Memory #7]

 

It was finally time to go hiking with the guys and it is your first time too. You were feeling down these days, somehow Jungkook noticed how you were feeling and they planned this hiking trip to try and get your mind off things. You packed your necessary things for hiking and a few water bottles because you know that you get thirsty easily. After an hour drive, all of you arrived at the start of the hiking trail. "Okay! Let's do this!" Hoseok shouted and started hiking while the rest of you followed behind. A few hours into the hike, you realize that the sun is going to set soon. "We have to return soon guys..." You reminded them, "... and thanks. You're the best" you told them. BTS turned back and smiled at you, however, all of you continued your way up the trail but you're really clumsy, you missed a step, lost your balance and fell back, rolling down a few more rounds and you lost consciousness. BTS panicked and hurried to where your body was laying. The only time when you finally gained consciousness is when you wake up in a hospital room, you also realized that you hit your head but it wasn't a serious injury. "What happened? Thank god, you're okay" Jimin said, sighing in relief, he was so worried. "I fell, lost my balance. Sorry for worrying all of you" You said, calming them down.

 

-

 

You felt yourself finally waking up after a good long sleep, squinting your eyes at the brightness coming from the sunlight that's shining through your window, you slowly got up, stretching yet yawning at the same time. You looked over to your side table, checking what time it was, realizing it was only 12pm, you walked slowly over to your dresser, picked out clothes and went to your bathroom and took a warm yet cooling shower. After showering, you then changed into your fresh clothes and went downstairs to find the boys playing in the living room, 'ah right.. I forgot that they were still sleeping here.. and I thought I was alone.. oh well' you thought to yourself while staring at them, making a fool of themselves. "Yah, stop playing in the living room! You'll break things" you said while looking down at them from the railing upstairs. "(Y/N) ah~~ Good afternoon~~~" Jimin said happily, gently pushing Taehyung's arms away from him, he ran up to you and decided to pat your head. "(Y/N) ah, are you going out today? Do you have plans?" Seokjin asked out of curiosity, "maybe, why?" you replied. "Let's go out! All of us!" Hoseok suggested but most of them rejected him because they were either tired or just plain lazy to go out. At the same time, you received a message from an unknown number, wondering who it was, you checked your phone to see who it was.

 

'Annyeong (Y/N) ~~ Are you free today? If so, let's hang out! And also, I have to tell you something - No Dong Hwan'

 

'No.. Dong Hwan? Who's that? Don't tell me.....' you were curious so you tried asking the boys who was Dong Hwan, "guys.. do you know who Dong Hwan is?" They immediately stared at you and laughed, "yah (Y/N), you don't know who that guy is?" Namjoon said in between laughs but you shook your head, "it's the transfer student" Yoongi said. 'So it's that guy.... right. Wait... how did he get my number?' you thought to yourself. However, you just nodded and went back into your room, debating to yourself whether to call him or not, you were curious on why is he asking you out. You ended up calling the guy because the boys were having fun by themselves, excluding you out in the fun though it was your house that they were having fun in.

 

(A/N: DH means Dong Hwan)

 

DH: (Y/N) ~~~ Annyeong!
You: How did you get my number? I don't remember giving it to you.
DH: I have my ways~~~ So! Are you free?
You: I am, yes but I'm not going out.
DH: Then can I come over? I'm bored at home!
You: What? No. Besides, you have something to tell me?
DH: Oh, yes.. I have something to tell you.
You: What is it? Come on, I don't have all day.
DH: I think... I like you.
You: What? Ridiculous! You just met me, don't be so delusional. I'm hanging up.

 

'He likes me? Pft! Such nonsense. I have never met someone like that in my life' You thought to yourself while placing your phone on your desk, leaving it to charge. You walked out of your room, looking back down at the boys who were jamming to a bunch of songs in your living room. You laughed a little, shaking your head, you then proceeded downstairs and walked to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. You watched them dancing and laughing around while you stood there drinking water, laughing at them too. Hoseok turned to look at you, trying to lure you into their silliness as well, "come join us!" he danced to you, grabbing your wrist, pulling you into the pit of foolishness caused by the boys, "oh no. Hell no!" you shook your head, sitting yourself down on the sofa while the boys continued with their dancing. You secretly took a video of them dancing and at the same time, you received a message from an unknown number.

 

'You'll regret rejecting me'

 

You already knew it was from the transfer student but you don't remember rejecting him at all even though, you didn't seem to bother about how anyone feels about you. By the time when you received the message, you became stress on thinking what could the transfer student possibly want? images started popping in your head, cringing in disgust, you shook your body and head, making the images go away. Your actions made the boys stopped dancing in order to stare at you in confusion, they also had the 'what is going on with that woman..' look on their faces. "Why are you shaking your body like there's something seriously wrong with you?" Namjoon asked, you stared at him saying, "no reason~ why aren't you guys dancing? I caught good footage to share with the world!" you changed the topic easily. "We were just- wait... YOU WERE RECORDING US?" Seokjin raised his voice by a little bit, you let out a small giggle and a huge smile on your face, "yup ~!"

 

After they found out that you took a video of them, they chased you around your house like actual mad people, trying to get you to delete the video and also, preventing you to upload it up on the internet. You locked yourself in your room because they can never come into your room unless you let them but forgetting that your bathroom was connected to the hallway outside as well, you looked at your bedroom door, thinking that they finally gave up and went back down but Jimin sneaked into your room by your bathroom door, attacking you from behind.

 

You were caught off guard, you slipped and fell down along with Jimin falling on top of you and also, your phone flying in the air, only to land on your bed safely. You slightly hit your head but it didn't hurt, you looked into Jimin's eyes, staring at him, you definitely felt something about him and also, you went extremely red. He realized that he's been on top of you for at least 2 minutes, he quickly got up and coughed "s-sorry" he stuttered. You looked at him, he was beginning to turn red as well, breaking the awkwardness between you and Jimin, you started to laugh, he begins to laugh as well. The weekends ended with you spending your whole time with the boys, slowly moving forward to your friendship with them, you were also beginning to finally remember them slowly.

 

The time to be in school is finally here, you woke up and begin your normal morning routine because it somehow changed since the boys were still sleeping in your house, you were glad that your house had a few empty rooms that they could sleep in, your family is somehow rich too so you didn't have any problems trying to take care of yourself while your parents were gone on a business trip but you knew that you're going to have to earn your own money soon and stop living off of your parents' money. You walked to school with the boys as per normal and once you stepped into school, everyone was minding their own business, 'seems like the rumor died down.. finally..' you thought to yourself while heading into class with Namjoon and Yoongi.

 

The transfer student also started to avoid you now, sighing in relief, you started doodling on your notebook out of boredom while your teacher continues to talk about science stuff. The tests were coming soon and you practically knew that you would pass it without studying due to that smart brain of yours, you also managed to beat Kim Nam Joon to his ranking whenever the final results came out, you stayed as Number 1 since then but he didn't mind the results at all, it was funny to him instead. The lunch bell rang, everyone began to make their way to the cafeteria while you head to the usual place to meet the boys, you were the first to arrive.. again so you patiently waited for them. After 5 minutes of waiting, they finally appeared and began eating their food as soon as they sat themselves down, Namjoon was the one who was eating so much yet he doesn't get fat, neither of them do.

 

However, Jimin suddenly brought up the topic of tests that were coming in the following week, "the tests is next week... right?" he asked with worry in his voice. "Namjoon ah~~ can you help me with my math? pleasee!" Jimin tried to get Namjoon in helping him with math but he kept rejecting saying that he likes to study alone, "no. Ask (Y/N) ~~ she's number 1 in ranking anyway" he said in a cheeky tone. You sighed, 'why are you putting a burden on me Kim Nam Joon' you thought to yourself, you sighed again, "math?" you said, turning your view to Jimin's face while he pouts and nods. This time, you let out a heavier sigh, "f--ine" you said, "please prepare yourself for my tutoring in math because I'm starting today... got it?" you said to Jimin before you went back into class, he let out a big smile, "of course (Y/N) ah~~" you finally walk back to class with Namjoon and Yoongi.

 

Before Jimin entered his class, he looked at you while you were walking, he was smiling to himself, only then did he realized he's deeply in love with you, he's in love with all the small things about you. You don't know anything yet but you know that there's something about Jimin that attracts yourself to him, are you finally falling for him again or is this just a phase? 

 

-----------------------------------

 

A/N: This is a absolutely terrible chapter so I'm apologizing right now. I AM SO VERY SORRY. Confession: I fell asleep while trying to complete this chapter but I was quickly awoken by the strong vibrations my phone had ><' However, I have something to tell y'all ~ today(151112) was Infinite's Press Conference. YES. INFINITE! But I was disappointed and sad in the end :') Not only did I get pushed by people, to my disadvantage of being short, I couldn't see Infinite clearly which made me so sad but I managed to get group shots of them ~ What pissed me off the most was the noonas that were in front of me and my group of friends, honestly though... Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I'll stop ranting and stop here. Kekeke, see you in Chapter 7 ~ 

PS: The story is nearing its end, terribly sorry for that :( 
PPS: Someone commented that a few letters are cut off in each line! I'm sorry but it seems fine in my laptop, knowing that it only occurs on the phones(I think), I don't think I can do anything about it :( I'm sorry again ;_;