Unkiss Me

Odds Are In Our Favor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 3am, a time familiar to them. A time where they loved to share their deepest thoughts, hopes and dreams. 3ams was the happy hour. Until this night.

Mia was shaking as she cried in front of Jackson who too was calming himself as he paced the room. The two momentarily let each other shed tears and sobs.

Mia sat by the patio for some fresh air as she calmed down. Jackson followed her and sat next to her. Eyes were puffed and sore, noses clogged and red, sweatshirts and sleeves wet from tears.

It was quiet the first few minutes as they stared out the city lights infront of them. They know it's about to happen. What's about to happen.

“I remember the time you were drunk and I was assisting you to your feet but you just wont sit down and you think I’m another guy..” Jackson suddenly spoke as he calmed down.

“Huh?” Mia turned her head to face him.

“You said I was a cute stranger and I shouldn’t come close to you because I might get mad..” He continued.

Mia realized he was talking about the time she got drunk in front of him.

“You told me you liked me that time..” Jackson revealed. Mia let out a laugh.

“I knew it..” She said in her clogged nose as she wiped her tears.

“And it was okay.. I liked that you were honest when you’re drunk and that you were in that state when you told me you like me. Because I want to tell it to you first. I want to tell you how much I like you even before..” He continued. “I was just.. too coward that time tell you how I feel..”

Mia rendered speechless as she smiled.

“Time has passed so much by then. Here we are now.. finally together..” Jackson pointed out.

“Are we? Are we still together?” Mia asked. “It doesn’t feel like it anymore.. Do you still feel it?” She asked him.

Jackson buried his face in his hands as he shook his head admitting to feeling the same way as he continued to cry and shed tears.

Mia cried at the sight of Jackson so weak in front of her. Her lips shaked while she bit her lip as tears after tears fall from her eyes. Jackson managed to look back at Mia who’s body is shaking from crying as she tried to muffle the sounds coming out of .

He immediately pulled her in as they stood up to hug each other crying. Jackson bawled as he hold Mia close in his arms, lips shaking as he kissed the side of her head, while she hugged him tight by the waist and buried her face in his shoulders.

Jackson slowly pulled her away and wiped her tears. He tucked in strands of hair to see her eye to eye. He managed to smile at her while she tried to mirror him before leaning in for a kiss.

Their lips trembled and tears continued to shed. They each wanted to feel their lips against each other. Even if it means this will be the last time.

Jackson carried Mia back into her room the way he always did, expertly without detaching his lips from her. He gently laid her on the bed and slowly, the clothes were removed one by one as they treasure the moment.

They want to remember their touches like it was the first time. No limitations, no restraints. They memorized each others battle scars, beauty mark, each mole that has been with them ever since. They need to remember how this feels like before it’s over and done.

Along with heavy hearts, they were united once again under the covers where their passionate love once

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter