Bumps

Odds Are In Our Favor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day after, Mia sent Jackson off to work with the coffee she usually makes for him. 2 sugar, 2 cream same as how she wants her coffee made.

Feeling rather happy today, she decided to visit Rosie with a bottle of champagne that afternoon to talk about yesterday.

“Surprise!!” Mia said holding the bottle of champagne in hand.

“Is.. it my birthday.. today?” Rosie slowly asked while she recalled the date.

“No silly! I’m just having a great day and I want to celebrate!” Mia said as she let herself in with Rosie following behind.

“I’m happy you’re having a great day.. but.. what’s this about??” Rosie had her arms crossed as she watched Mia attend to herself and find glasses to pour the champagne in.

“I finally had the New York talk with Jackson.” Mia revealed.

“Oh, okay. That’s good. What did he say??” Rosie said immediately inquired. Mia got two glasses off and went to the couch with Rosie following beside her.

“I’m staying!” Mia said happily. Rosie was still in focus.

“And.. you’re happy with that..” Rosie said with a hint of tone off her voice.

“Yeah? Why wouldn’t I? I mean, I understand Jackson’s sentiments for now. And he needs me whenever he comes home tired..” Mia said as she poured herself a drink.

“Are you married?” Rosie shot with sarcasm.

“No but..” Mia said trying to defend herself. “That’s what relationships are.. right? You have to sacrifice something..”

“Yeah, if both of you are happy..” Rosie pointed out.

“I am happy. Jackson is my happiness.” Mia replied. “And besides, New York has no deadline. Dreams has no deadline. It’s still out there waiting for me. Knowing that I have an opportunity to grab anytime that I want is comforting. And I’m in no rush at all either. My agency here in Seoul still gives me a lot of projects. So I’m fine financially either. New York is still an option someday.. but not right now. Jackson needs me especially now they have their world tour and new album out. And I’m glad, we had the talk yesterday. It made me relieved and stress-free. You know?” Mia said as she poured Rosie a glass.

“Alright. Fine. Whatever you choose, I’m still 100% supportive.” Rosie said. Mia beamed at her and offered her a glass.

“Good, let’s drink to it.”

“I’m sorry.. I-I can’t..” Rosie refused the drink.

“What?? Why?” Mia said jokingly offended. “Why are you refusing such delicious 1994 year old champagne???” Mia said elaborating the champagne bottle in her hand. Rosie chuckled at her.

“I can’t drink anymore..”

“I don’t—“ Mia said while watching Rosie caressing her stomache.

Mia’s eyes grew as her jaw dropped.

“No way?!?!?!?!” Mia said covering .

Rosie nodded happily.

“Oh my god oh my god oh my god!!!!” Mia said diving in to Rosie for a bear hug. Rosie chuckled as she hugged her back.

“When?? How?? Does Mark know???? Mark’s the father right???? If that’s not his I’m going to kill you myself.” Mia said.

“What?? Amelia!! Ofcourse it’s his!” Rosie said as she stood up to head to the bathroom. “It was the day Mark came home after they won on Mcountdown. I recently found out too. I just had my first morning sickness this morning and I immediately tested if I was positive.” Rosie continued.

She showed her pregnancy kit with 2 lines indicating it was positive.

“I’m having a baby.” Rosie concluded. Mia immediately ran back to her and hugged her as they both screamed in delight.

“Does Mark know???”

“He’s the first one I told to. And you’re the 2nd. I was crying early this morning, I just got off the phone with him awhile ago too because he was already checking up on me.” Rosie disclosed.

“Oh my god, Roe. I can’t believe this is happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter