☆6☆

Boyfriend for a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Yemi's POV 

                           "Yahhh! " I shouted as I quickly dodge Kai's punch on Baekhyun using my back. Everything happen so fast. I remember I was slightly making out with Baekhyun when Kai suddenly barge into the room and pull me away from Baekhyun arms. Then he was about to punch Baekhyun, so I quickly made a move to dodge it. Kai was able to control his arms slightly when he saw what I was about to do, so when his hands landed on my back. It did not hurt that much. 

 

                        "Oh God!  Yemi babe, I'm sorry!" Kai immediately apologizes and was about to approach me but Baekhyun held me away from him. 

 

                          "Stop right there Kai!  Don't you ever touch her!" Baekhyun shouted and I was a bit taken a back from the anger that was very evident in his voice. "Get out!" He continue. Kai must have sense the seriousness and anger in his voice as I too, could feel it  .He quietly made his way out while looking all sorry and defeated.  "Are you okay baby?" Baekhyun ask. It's amazing how his voice could change drastically from being so harsh to being gently. 

 

                              "I'm fine." My voice was still a bit shaky. I didn't know that Kai would go this far. Hurting his hyung because of me! Or was it really because of me? Was he jealous or his pride was  just hurt?  

 

                             And Baekhyun!Why was he acting like a true boyfriend when he shouldn't have? Why did he kiss me like that? Why did I kiss him back? Was he still acting or not? Oh God! I don't know anymore?  

 

                            "Are you guys okay?" Chanyeol's voice echoed in the room as he look at us with furrow eyebrows.  "What happen here?" He must have notice a bit of disorganization on the room because of Kai's sudden outburst. 

 

                          Baekhyun explain everything while I silently sat on the couch beside him, calming myself.  Chanyeol was a bit furious at Kai about it. 

 

                             "Sorry!" I mumble as I look at him guiltily.  I didn't know that bringing Baekhyun on their wedding as my date and a boyfriend would cause a lot of trouble. All I wanted was to show Kai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter