☆2☆

Boyfriend for a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yemi's POV:  

 

                         I stared at my reflection on the mirror as I fix my dress, I heave a deep sigh and force a smile. Today was Rina's  wedding day and today was the first time I would ever see my ex boyfriend Kai after that incident two months ago. I never saw him after that incident and I was very glad for that, because I don't know what I will do then. He called me asking for forgiveness and tried many time to explain his side of story but I didn't let him. Why would I listen anyway when it's was crystal  clear that he cheated on me! 

 

                          At first, I blame myself for what happen. If only I didn't hesitate on giving myself to him, then maybe that wouldn't happen but then I realize that it was for  best that those things happen. It would be worst if it happen when I'm already married to him since I know for a fact that he was a cheater and a PLAYBOY  way before I met him. All his friends warn me about it but I was  very much blinded by love that I didn't see it! So now, I'm  very thankful that I've known his true self before I even gave myself fully. But   I'm still afraid to face him, so I made a craziest decision on my twenty two years of living. 

 

                 

                      "What?" Baekhyun stared at me with wide eyes and disbelief after hearing the favor I was asking.  He must be wondering if he have heard it correct or not and he might be thinking I'm going crazy. Probably the latter! 

 

                     "I'm asking if you could be my date and pretend as my boyfriend for a day?" I mumble only enough for him to hear. A silence envelope us and my hands fidgeted on the hem of my shirt. I know it was crazy to just ask your neighbor a favor when you we're both a total stranger  to each other. Baekhyun just move in the apartment parallel to mine for about a week and I only saw him twice during that week. We haven't spoke before, today was the first time and after we introduce ourselves to  each other ;  I blurted that question out of nowhere. 

 

                      "Okay!" He simply answered and my eyes widen in shock. Although I badly  wanted him to say YES, it's still shock me that it was that  easy. 

 

                        "Are you sure you're going to help me?" I ask him with anticipation. 

 

                       "Sure. It'll be for a day right?" He ask like it wasn't much of a deal. 

 

                       "Yeah!" I nod as I answered, embarrass.  

 

                       "See you tomorrow then." Baekhyun says before he closed the door of his apartment.

 

 

                         A knock on my door startled me so  I took another deep sigh as I look a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter