☆4☆

Boyfriend for a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Yemi's POV:  

 

                          "Baekhyun!" Rina shouted loud enough that I could feel my eardrum breaking  and if it's possible her wide smile, got even wider while I don't even know what to do?

 

                          She knows Baekhyun?  

 

                          "Hi. " Baekhyun sheepishly rubs the back of neck like a shy school boy  as he greeted Rina who looks very happy upon seeing him. 

 

                         They know each other? 

 

                          How?

 

                         Can someone tell me why I got in these kind of situation and what is happening ?All my wrong decisions are back firing!Damn!  I slowly turn my gaze from Rina to Chanyeol before landing on Baekhyun's who look back at me  looking  very amuse. And I am very sure he was laughing at me inside his head since the smirk on his face was very visible.

 

                             "Baekhyun." I mutter as my gaze fix on him, with confusion and still in shock.

 

                           "Hi baby!" He grins when he return my gaze and playfully greeted me in front of the couple. 

 

                           "Baby?" The couple ask in unison while looking back in fort at the two of us with confusion written all over their faces like mine  . My face redden in embarrassment and I was praying so hard in my head to make the floor  crack open deep enough,so I could buried myself alive and hide from everyone.

 

                            Baekhyun grins wider seeing the confuse reaction from the couple ,he open the door wider and enters to get where I was standing.  He went behind me before he push me lightly in front of Chanyeol and Rina.  "Hmmm, small world isn't it. This is my girlfriend Yemi who I know you both know very well." He says to explain why he call me baby  which earns an oh's from the couple. Shock was written all over their faces but  then it was quickly wipe and replace by a grin. Oh God! I know that look!  Please help me! I somehow sees what's  about to happen! They will surely bombard me with so many questions!  

 

                         "Boyfriend?  Girlfriend?  So where did you guys meet?" And Rina started the Q and A portion. 

 

                           "When? I thought you're still in Busan ?"  Followed by Chanyeol who was looking at Baekhyun .

 

                           "And how dare you haven't told me this!" Rina turned to me with a glare. 

 

                            "Are you even planning to tell it to us? " Chanyeol gave us both a glare, and wanted to disappear already.  

 

                       "Hey! You're scaring my baby!" Baekhyun glare back at the couple as he hold me from the back. Backhug! My cheek then flush red in embarrassment and it got even redder as Baekhyun started telling the couple of the story we plotted on  how we met each other, still backhugging me with his chin resting on my shoulder getting so comfortable.His warm breath brush across my cheek every time he speaks and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter