☆9☆

Boyfriend for a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yemi's POV:

                             The goddess smile at me as she pass by me when she moved out of the elevator, followed by Baekhyun who gaze at me intently. I smile back and avoid Baekhyun gaze as I quickly enter the elevator along with the married couple but before the elevator close in, he comes back rushing in. I avoided his gaze as he tried to make an eye contact with me and pray that the elevator would come up faster so I could get out of this awkward situation.

 

                             The married couple get off at the floor before ours, leaving me and Baekhyun alone. Glad that it didn't take long before we reach our floor because my legs are starting to get weak, being this close to Baekhyun was making me weak . The elevator open and I quickly rush out and when I reach my apartment door, I set down my grocery bags to look for my key at my purse. I was about to enter my door when a hand grab onto my wrist causing me to flinch and halt on my steps.

 

                            "You're avoiding me, don't you !" Baekhyun ask as I look at him with a questioning eyes. It was more of an accusation than question!

 

                            "I- " Oh God! I don't know what to say,it's like my tongue was cut off and words seems to be stuck at my throat. And the fact that Baekhyun was still holding my wrist, didn't help at all. Omooooo! What is happening to me? Why did I suddenly becomes this affected by a mere touch of our skin. I sigh deeply . "I am not avoiding you!" With stern voice I was able to blurt out those words and pull my wrist from his grip.

 

                              "YES you are!" Baekhyun gaze at me intensely and I swear, I'm starting to melt inside. Gosh! When did I become this affected by the opposite ? Or maybe because, it was him! Byun Baekhyun! The guy which I finally able to admit to myself that I have fallen for in a short period of time.

 

                             "Why would I do that?" I ask ,and I hope my voice didn't come out weak like what I was feeling.

 

                             "Yeah, why are you doing that?" He ask and smirk at me, like he knew why!

 

                               Oh damn! I curse when I couldn't find a words to say and Baekhyun starts moving closer to me but stop when he's face are just inch closer to mine. I could feel his hot breath against my cheek and it makes my heart beats faster while skipping some beat.

 

                            "Tell me Yemi, why are you avoiding me? " He ask again but I still can't find a good excused! Curse you Byun Baekhyun ! "Why do you always have to leave so early for work? Why do always peek outside your door before moving out? Why are you changing route every time you almost bump into me?" Oh dear God! How did he knows all of that? Was I too obvious? But why does he care if I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter