☆Final chapter ☆

Boyfriend for a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yemi's POV:  

 

                             "Who is it?" Baekhyun ask me when he notice me frowning while looking at my phone with an unknown number displayed on the screen while ringing


                         " I don't know." I look at him , nervous and shaking at the thought that it was Kai.


                         "Even if it's him. I'm here baby, I'll always be." Baekhyun reassuringly enclose me into a warm embrace like he knew what my thoughts are. We stayed in that position for a while ,until he was sure that I'm calm enough before he get back to his work.


                               It was eight in the evening when we decided to go home and have some take out for dinner at my apartment. Baekhyun didn't leave me that night until he was sure that I'm already okay. Though I'm still a bit anxious at the thought of Kai coming back and ruin my  now,peaceful life.

                           The investors meeting went well and successful despite Baekhyun having to only study everything about the whole thing for a day. He was smart and a successful business man after all. He treats everyone a good lunch ,showing his gratitude and everyone thank him for that.

                             "Dinner! " Baekhyun voice startle me a bit as I arrange some files on the table.


                           "Yahhh! Don't do that!" I hissed and glare at him.


                            "Sorry!" He sheepishly rubs the back of his neck as he look at me guiltily. It was eight in the evening already and we were the only one left at the office because he decided to finish the report about how the investors meeting went. And since it was late already, I suggested to just have some take out food. We are both tired and just wanted to eat and rest. After dinner at my apartment, Baekhyun heads to his with a short sweet kiss of goodnight.


       

                              I was woken up by knock on my door the next day and found Baekhyun grinning as I open the door. It was a lazy Saturday morning and I just wanted to sleep all day.


                            "Good morning baby!" He greeted as he gave me a peck on the lips and I wanted to smack him already.


                            "Baek, what do you want?" I ask as I follow him to the couch ,still sleepy.


                             "You!" He faced me and move closer with a smirk plaster on his face.


                           "Aishh! Shut it!" I hissed.


                           "What are you going to do tomorrow? " He ask as he pull me closer, and snakes his arms on my waist.


                             "Sleep! " I answer lazily and lean my head on his shoulder.


                            "The boys and I are hanging out and they wanted you to be there." He says as he my hair gently.


                              "I - " I was thinking of what to answer when a knock interrupted me. Who is it this time?


                              "Were you expecting someone?" Baekhyun ask ,sounding jealous.


                                  I shrugged and was about to walk to the door when he beat me to it. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter