☆3☆

Boyfriend for a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yemi's POV:  

 

                     We made use of the time during the drive to the place where the wedding will took place , on getting to know each other for a bit. Just the basics like full name, nick names, favorites ,family, friends, work and of course plotting the story of how we meet each other. So when someone would ask about it, we wouldn't have a different answer. 

 

                      The story was not far on how we actually met. We would tell the truth about it! Well, almost!  

 

                       Baekhyun and I met at the elevator of our apartment building and we immediately fell the attraction the moment our eyes met. It was awkward at first since we both could feel the great attraction but was afraid to recognize it. But we both smile upon knowing that we were living on the same floor and it got wider when we realize that we actually live across each other.  And that's how our love story starts!                 

 

                     "Just relax baby!" Baekhyun naturally snake his hands on my waist as  guide me to the entrance of the venue. How on earth he was able to act this comfortable with me? Especially the way he would snakes his arms around my waist? He was doing it so naturally  or he was just that good !He might be a player ,just like Kai! How could I relax then? Aisshhh! I then took a deep  breath with every steps we make on our way to the entrance  and  it somehow  relaxes my nerves.

 

                      The place  was decorated with a lot of beautiful pink and white flowers in different sizes and variety .  Rina really loves pink and she made sure that it would be the motif of her wedding.Hmmmm, when I get married  I wanted to have a church wedding with all my love ones, my parents ,my closest friends and  with the love of my life waiting at the altar for me. Pretty cliche right? 

 

                    The venue was full of Rina's family and Chanyeol's.  I saw some familiar faces but I haven't seen Kai yet. I'm not anticipating it anyway! And I know I shouldn't be relieve already since I know he would be appearing anytime soon. He was the best man after all! But I'm still wishing that he wouldn't come! 

 

                        "Nervous?" Baekhyun whisper near my ear and I almost push him in shock. Good thing was he was still holding me firmly . "Relax. It'll be over soon." He says as he gently caresses  the side of my waist which makes me slightly shiver on his touch, urgh! I just nod ,distracting myself from the flutter feeling growing on my chest  and let my eyes travel around. Some people at the venue already notice us and my cheeks burn when some of them smile at us teasingly !Some girls are batting their eyelashes on Baekhyun which I find a bit irritating so I started killing them one by one in my mind!Though he was just my pretend boyfriend, I could feel jealousy growing  at the inner part of heart and I somehow regret asking him to be my pretend boyfriend.  He was too handsome,  too perfect while I was just a bit of an average.  Yeah!  I'm having a self pity right now! Because of the handsome goddess like human being beside me! Damn this earth for being so unfair! 

 

                            "Oh! Yemi dear, thanks for coming. " Rina's mom welcome us when she saw me ,  but her eyes linger on Baekhyun arms who's possesively holding my waist. Like he wouldn't let me go and in a short span of time,  I have grown to like it. "Oh, who is this handsome young man?" She ask grinning like she was teasing me, Baekhyun or both of us?I sigh, I don't know if I could lie to Rina's mom.  I was still thinking of something to say but Baekhyun beat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter