☆7☆

Boyfriend for a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Yemi's POV:  

 

                         The wedding ceremony ended with a loud cheer as the newlyweds shared their first kiss as Mr and Mrs Park. A tear fell on my eye as I witness the overflowing love the couple have for each other and wish to experience something like that. 

                  

                         "Have anyone told you  that you look breathtaking even when you cry." I almost jump when Baekhyun suddenly appear behind me and whisper those words. "But I prefer to see you smile." He continue,I shiver feeling his hot breath against my cheek and my heart started to race once again. I notice  throughout the whole day that we have been together that it  always happen whenever he's near. 

 

                      "Yahhh! Stop doing that!" I hit him lightly in the arm as I face him. 

 

                         "Doing what?" He's grinning and I know he knows what I'm talking about. 

 

                         "Stop startling me! " I whined and pouted to hide my racing heart as he stand besides me,in close proximity.  

 

                        "Aigoo!  My baby is so cute!" He chuckle and  lightly pinch my cheek which earns a glare from me. Aishhh! "Anyway,  can I ask you something? "

 

                         "What?" I look at him with curious eyes since his tone is a bit serious.  

 

                         "What do you want for our  wedding? " He ask as we watch the newlyweds the dance floor in a sweet slow dance. 

 

                          "Yahhh!  " I shake my head in disbelief and wanted to smack his head for asking such question. Like marriage is something so casual and like we were really in a relationship. Seriously!  

 

                         "You'll never know, maybe you're destined to be mine!" I gasp as he suddenly whisper those words in my ear and grab me by the waist, dragging me to the dance floor. 

 

                          "Yahhh! " I tried to get out of his grip " I told you to stop doing that!" I shot him a glare when we reach the center of the dance floor and we were facing each other already.  

 

                          "But I love it seeing you get startled because of me! " Baekhyun was smirking  and Damn! Those smirk would be the death of me! "And you should stop resisting! " I look at him a bit puzzled "Because Kai was watching us." He whisper as he pulled me closer, arms on my w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter