SMTown Concert [2016]

Diary of YoonHun

15 July 2016

Yoona POV

On this day whole SMTown family would going to Osaka Japan to hold concert. Its had been a long time we could on the same stage together as SMTown and also it had been a long time i could be on the same stage with my boyfriend, Sehun. SNSD had to flight earlier than EXO.  Sehun and I was totally busy with our own schedule so we barely could together, so i felt really happy with this occasion cause at least we could be together for a few days.

At Hotel i got an information that something happened to krystal at airport. F(x) was departure to Japan earlier than SNSD. I immediately  asked to one of the our staff to get a whole story. The staff told me that there was one immature fan of Kai that snapped her to stay away from Kai at aiport. The staff informed that Krystal was crying badly in her room. I rushed toward her room to accompany her. Krystal and I have a close relationship, I regard her as my little sister. Arrived at her room, i saw her crying while her members encourage her. When the other members saw me, They gave me a space and leave us alone. Krystal hugged me tightly. I her hair softly.

“Unnie, what is my mistake?? Can’t I love somebody? Why they were so cruel? I can’t hold this anymore” She murmured in my arms.

“Sssstttttt.... don’t say that dear!” I said while erased her tears.

“Should i break up with Kai?” She said.

“And sacrifice your happiness? Soojung-ah I know its seem so cliche, but do you want to give a happiness for people who don’t living by your side and hurting Jongin, the one who you love and living with?” I said. She shaked her head slowly.

“in this industry, we have to be strong to loving somebody. Its definitely that fans is important thing in our life, but we can’t satisfy all their request. We are not a machine who  be controlled. After all, instead of blaming ourself, why don’t we show to the people that this relationship could bring a positive impact for all of us.” I said. She nodded while smiled slightly.

“Thanks, Unnie.” She said and gave me a hug. I hugged her back.  “Unnie, do you have a plan to announce your relationship with Sehun?” She asked. I thought for awhile.

“Ehhmmm, Sehun and I decide to just follow the flow. If  our relationship reveal at public someday we will talk it openly.” I said. “So, are you okay now?” I asked.

“Yes, i think so. Thanks to you Unnie. How about we watch a movie?” She said. I agreed so she started to open her laptop to search the movie. We then sat side by side to watch the movie. While was enjoying the movie, my phone rang. I saw Sehun name on the screen. I walked out on the balcony and picked it up.

‘Yoong, are you already at hotel?’ He asked.

‘Yes. Where are you now?’ I said

‘I am at airport on the way to Japan. Yoong, what happened to Soojung?? We heard something happened to her and Jongin is so worry now. Jongin is trying to call her but She didn’t pick up her phone.’ Sehun Said.

‘I am with her now. She was crying but now she is okay. We are watching movie right now. But wait a minute, i’ll ask her why she didn’t pick up her phone.’ I said

Krystal was seriously watched a movie while i entered the room.

“Soojung-ah, Jongin called you?? why you didn’t answer?” I asked. She then checked her phone.

“Akhh my phone in silent mode, I didn’t know he called me.” She said.

“Call him. He seems so worry about you.” I said.

“I think i would cry again if i call Jongin right now and make him more worry about me. I think it would be better to talk with him later directly. Unnie could you ask Sehun to tell that to Jongin?” She said. I nodded and then came out again on the balcony. I called Sehun again.

‘So, Whats happening?’ He said.

‘Her phone was on silent mode. By the way Sehunna, Soojung asked you to tell Jongin to don’t worrying her and she would telling him directly when he arrive.’ I explained.

‘Okay then Yoong i will tell that to Jongin. My plane is ready to boarding. Can’t wait to see you soon. Love you.’ He said

‘Love you too.’ I said and end our conversation. I then went back into Soojung’s room and continued to watch a movie with Soojung.

Sehun POV

At Incheon Airport

After ended a conversation with Yoona, I then came toward Kai to tell a message from Krystal.

“Jongin-ah, I just talked with Yoong. She said that She is with Soojung now and She said that Soojung was okay right now. And I got an order from Soojung to tell you that her phone was on silent mode so she didn’t hear your call. And she want to tell you everthing directly, so she didn’t call you back.” I said.

“Akkkhhh...I see. Thanks Hun-ah. At least i know she is okay and she have Yoona Noona to accompany her.” Kai Said while smiled slightly. I smiled back and patted his shoulder.

At Hotel in Japan

As soon we arrived, Kai and I went to Krystal’s room to meet up our girlfriends. Krystal hugged Kai immediately when She saw him. Yoona and I were out to give them a space.

“Sehun-ah, I am hungry.” She said cutely.

“ Suddenly?!” I chuckled over her outburst. I pinched both of her cheeks.

“YHA... I came over directly to Soojung after i arrived. I had not been eat anything yet from this morning.” She said while her belly.

“Arasso Arasso....Let’s go to the cafe my princess. I’ll treat you” I said while dragged her to the cafe. She smiled brightly. At cafe so many people asked us about krystal condition. After finished our meal I accompany her back to her room to take a rest. After escorted her, I Then went back to my room either. For this time, i was the one who got no roommate. All artist got a free day until tomorrow, so after i arrived at my room. I got relax while watched a TV and after for awhile i dozed off.

05:00 PM

It was a dark outside when i woke up. I got a plan to take Yoona out tonight, so i took a bath and prepared my self. After be ready, i called her.

‘Yeobseyo.’ She picked up.

‘Yoong, get a prepare. I’ll come soon to pick you up.’ I said

‘Where are we going? Why so suddenly?’ She asked

‘Why? You already have a plan.’ I asked her back. In my heart i wished she had no any plan yet. It was been awhile we couldn’t be together.

‘Actually i will get dinner with my member. But...’ She stopped for awhile. ‘I’ll go with you Hun, It’s been a long time we didn’t spent our time together.’ She said. I was really happy.

‘Thanks God. Okay then, if you are ready, call me. I’ll pick you up.’ I said.

‘Okay. Give me a little time.’ She said and then we ended our conversation.

I decided to hang out at Suho hyung and Lay Hyung’s room. Lay were taking a bath while Suho Hyung were lying down while watched TV.  I layed down beside Suho Hyung and joined him watching TV.

“Sehunna, do you want to join us get some dinner?” Suho Hyung opened a conversation.

“Sorry Hyung. I have a plan tonight” I answered.

“With Yoona?” He asked. I just nodded. He nodded either.

“Hi Sehun-ah,  Are you going to join us?” Lay Hyung said when he saw me. I shaked my head.

“So, why are you so neat?” He asked while looked my appereance.

“He has a date with his girlfriend.” Suho Hyung answered instead. Lay Hyung nodded.

“Sehun-ah, be careful and for anticipation don’t forget to disguise your appereance, at least wear a mask.” Suho Hyung said.

“Okay Hyung, we will.” I said while smile. After for a while Yoona called me and asked me to pick her up now. I said goodbye to my hyungs and rushed toward her room.

I called her when I arrived in front of her room and she walked out from her room immediately.

“Where are we going?” She asked.

“I’ll take you to one of my favorite restaurant near here.” I said. She nodded agreeing my plan. We chose to walk and enjoyed the night in Japan. We walked side by side while holding hand. It was such beautiful moment for us. We took half an hour to arrived at the restaurant.  We took a seat and ordered our meal.

“Wooah, its been a while we didn’t go out together?” Yoona said.

“I am so happy today. I’ve been waiting for the moment like this.” I responded. She nodded while smiled sweetly. I grabbed her hand and it.

“By the way i still couldn’t get it why some fans could being so rude like that. Soojung was so pity.” She said.

“I hope Jongin and Soojung can be strong to bare this problem.” I said.  We continued our conversation while ate our meals that came awhile ago. After got a dinner, we decided to walked around to enjoying this night at Japan. We decided back to Hotel before the midnight cause we need an extra energy for two days later.

“Yoong, can you sleep in my room? I don’t have a roommate and i just want together with you as long as we have a chance.” I said while grinned and wished she granting my wish.

“Ehhhhmmmmm, I couldn’t agreeing more.” She said. We smiled to each other and continued to went back to Hotel. Arrived at Hotel, we took a bath alternately and then layed down together on the bed while watched a TV and talked about anything until drowsiness attacked us and both of us slept over while hugged each other.

16 July 2015

YOONA POV

I awoke by a noise from my cellphone. I immediately picked it up.

'Yoebseyo' I said

'YHA...Where are You?' Yuri Unnie snapped me

'I am at hotel now.' I said  innocently

'YHA don’t be kidding. I am totally awake and You are nowhere in this room.' She said.

'Akhhhh....I was sleeping at Sehun’s room. I am sorry I forgot to tell you.' I said

'Did you...did youu...Are you going to give me a niece soon?' She stuttered

'WHAT??? YHAAA!!! I know the border!!' I snapped her. Sehun woke up because of my voice. He stared me quizzically. I gave him a sign ‘i’ll tell you later’.

'Hahahahaaaa.... I am kidding Yoong. Get ready!!, we have to go to stadium shortly.' Yuri unnie said while laughed.

'I see. I’ll go with Sehun then. See you there.' I said and end the conversation.

“So, What makes you screaming in this early morning.” He asked me directly while he sat down. He then hugged me from behind and layed his head on my shoulder.

“Yuri Unnie was making fuss. Its because of i was sleeping with you she teased me if we were give her a niece soon.” I said while his hands that wrapped around my waist.

“Ehhhhmmmm....Should we??” He asked playfully while looked at me flirtatiously.

“You want to die!!! Whatever, i’ll take a bath first.” I snapped him while tried to let his arms around me. While i got a chance to be free and stood up, he pulled me back over him. He wrapped his hand around me and kissed me. After that lovey dovey moment, we rushed to get ready and went to stadium for rehearsal.

At Stadium

Before all artist started the rehearsal, we all held a meeting. we discussed about order of appearance, what should and what shouldn’t we do, and also SM warned us who have a relationship to keep distance during the concert to prevent any unwanted rumors.  We accepted that rule wisely, cause it was the best for all of us.

The SMTown Concert was held perfectly for two days. I always be gratefull and happy with SMTown concert cause I could spent my time with a whole of SM Family and especially with Sehun.