Memories in Japan

Diary of YoonHun

August 12, 2016

Sehun POV

Yass, SMTown family would held concert at Japan on 13 and 14 August, 2016. So, almost all of SM family had a flight this day. Fortunately, this time EXO had a same flight with SNSD and thats mean I could be together with my girlfriend during the flight to Japan. It’s such a rare moment for us. EXO had been arrived at Airport earlier then SNSD and other groups to less the chaos of fans and paparazzi. We got a private room to waiting other SM family. One by one the other groups came over and the last one was SNSD. When each of member of SNSD came in to the room, my eyes roamed to find the one that i missed so bad. My eyes then captivated by a lady that wore a white Shirt and blue jeans that was walked in and started to say hi to the others. I approached her, she smiled brightly when she saw me. I then kissed her forehead while she hugged me tightly. 

“Its been a while. I miss you so bad.” She murmured on my chest while we still hugging each other. 
“I miss you more, babe.” I said. 
“Get a room you two.” Someone suddenly disturbed our moment. Later we know that the person is Sooyoung Noona. She smirked and continue to teased us. 
“Looks the envy one here who must have a long distance relationship for a days later meanwhile i can cuddle with my boyfie anytime.” Yoona back. Yeah, you can said that Yoong and I had been trained very well to against the teasing from the other and I admited that Yoong is the best.
“Ohh...if that so. Sehunna, as you know i am the one who will sit beside Yoong at the plane and I am absolutely never gonna switch my seat with you.” She said faithly.
“Wait wait wait....oh come on Noona. Don’t do that, you know its been a while i could be together with Yoong. Noona Please!!” I pleaded her. 
“Blame your girlfriend who make me start to miss my boyfie right now.” She said while try to looks so desperate. I glanced toward Yoong and she just shrugged her shoulder. 
“I'll buy you a box of pizza, But please let me sit beside Yoong. How?” I tried to convince her. She shooked her head. Damn!! I cursed  inside my heart.
“How about two box of pizza?” I gave another shot. Her expression suddenly change brightly .
“Ok. Deal.” She said enthusiastically and then she and Yoong gave highfive each other and laughed happily.

Yeaah, I just realized i had been got a prank by them (again). I just shook my head while saw them jumped over happily. The other who saw this scene laughed at me hardly but also gave me condolence. Well, at least i could sit beside her in the plane.

Inside the Plane

“Yoong, you are such a tease. Did both of you had been planning it?” I asked her. 
“No, we didn’t. Its totally unplanned. Well, just saying that Sooyoung unnie and I have a very well chemistry. I just caught up her idea fastly and  then i followed it up.” She said while gigled.
“No doubt both of you called as legendary prankster of SM family.” I said while shook my head.
“At least we get two box of pizza. Thanks to my innocent boy.” She said playfully. I smiled while her hair. She acted to be angry, but i couldn’t be fooled twice. I stucked my tounge to back. She then started to tickling me, she knows very well my weakness. 
“Ehem. Ehem...excuse me sir and mam. Do you want to order some food or beverage?” Thanks God this steward came on time. Yoona stopped tickling me immediately and smiled innocently toward the steward and nodded eagerly. We ordered a lot of food. We then ate our foods while watching a movie. 

At Hotel

This time i got a roommate and that person was Lay Hyung. 

“Hyung, i am going to take a bath first.” I said without waiting his permission. Yeah, sometime being maknae is very fun. After i finished, i then TV and searched the good show meanwhile Lay Hyung took a bath. While i was watching, my phone rang and i saw Yoona name on the screen. 
“Hi Yoong. Do you miss me already?” I picked it up.
“Well, Hi Sehun, Unfortunatelly I don’t miss you but I really miss my pizza.” Someone said on the other side and that was not Yoona. 
“Who is it?” I asked innocently but before I got an answer from that person, i heard someone screamed over there ‘YAAAHH, CHOI SOOYOUNG, GIVE BACK MY PHONE NOW!!!’ . Yeaah, Thats Yoong and the culprit who called me was absolutely Sooyoung Noona. I smiled while shook my head. 
“Sehunaa, I can’t handle this anymore, your madly girlfriend start biting me. Don’t forget my Pizza. Okay?!! Bye.” Sooyoung Noona said for the last time. I still heard commotion over there and then i didn’t hear anything.
“Hello??! Yoong??! Are you still there.” I asked. I looked over the screen and i knew we still connected.
“Oh...Hi Sehunna. I am just running away from the ‘monster’.” She said ecaxgerating.
“Kiddos.” I said while gigling.
“whatever you say, but i am warning you to give her the pizza right now or else you will be haunted by her.” She said.
“Arasso...Arasso... I am going right now. By the way Yoong, can we dinner together tonight?” I said.
“So sorry Hun. All girls in SM Family will have a night girls event tonight.” She said
“Akkhh...okay then. Enjoy the party. I am going to buy  the pizza right now.” I said.
“Thanks Babe. I promise, tomorrow i am totally yours.” She said.
“You have to... Okay then,  i am going now.” I ended our conversation.

I then invited Lay Hyung to bought the pizza. I bought more box of pizza for the ladies, and also bought a few box of pizza for the boys. For your information, I decided to make boy night event too. I had been announced my plan on the chat room and I got positive response. After came back to Hotel, Lay Hyung went first to our room meanwhile i had to the pizza for the ladies. Yoona went out from her room after I called her.

“Woooaah... its too much Babe.” She said while knew i bought more box of Pizza.
“Is it really too much?  If that so, i’ll take it back. Its okay, the boys will eat it up” I said.
“Akkkhhhh...No No No, its okay. Its totally fine.” She said while smiled shamelessly and took over all the box of pizza. I laughed. Damn, she’s so cute. I then pinched her cheek. 
“Okay then, enjoy your night with the girls.” I said while pecked her lips slightly and then went back to my room where the boys night event be held. 

 August 13, 2016

Last night, the boys night event was so fun. Morning came, and we had to came back to reality. This day was the first day of SMTown concert, so from morning until night we were focussed for the concert. Pleasantly, the concert was succeed. After the concert, all the SM family came back to Hotel.  

At my room

Lay Hyung took a bath first so i spend my time to searched the best place for dating with Yoona.After for a while, i picked one restaurant that i thought was so romantic. Lay Hyung was finishing so it’s my turn to took a bath. After i finished and went out from the bathroom, I found out that my room was full of person. There’s Lay Hyung, Chanyeol Hyung, Suho Hyung, and Yoong. 

“Woaahhh....what’s happening. Why you all are in here??” I said so surpising. 
“We are going to play Pokemon Go. Do you want to join us?” Chanyeol Hyung Said.
“No. I will go out with Yoong.” I said certainly.
“Ehhhhhmmmm....Sehunna. I think it would be reallly fun. How about if we join them? I mean i am very curious about this game so much, but I don’t have a chance to playing it. So,I really wanna try to play this game just for once. Okay?” Yoona gave her idea.
“But Yoong, You promised to give your time with me today.” I said little bit disappointed.
“I am. I am with you tonight, its just we add a few friends.” Yoona said innocently. I sighed and stared my members sharply. They sensed my warning fastly.
“Ahhh...Noona. Its better you go out alone with Sehun. Playing this game would be so exhausting.”Chanyeol tried to convince Yoong.
“Thats okay. I really curious about this game.” Yoona persisted with her idea. 

My members just stared me innocently as if to say ‘we were doing our best’. I sighed and eventually agreed her idea. So the five of us plus one of our manager went out to play Pokemon Go!. 

Yoong was so excited but she was too much focused on that game and she was more close to Chanyeol Hyung and Lay Hyung who were have the game. Manager Hyung, Suho Hyung, and I left behind while the three was so full of fun chatched up one by one Pokemon that was appearing. My face was turning stiff, and I think Suho Hyung sensed quickly that i am into badmood mode. 

“Sehunna, are you okay?” Suho Hyung asked.
“Damn, i am jealous over that ‘ing’ game.” I answered honestly. Suho Hyung and Manager Hyung were laughing over my answer.
“ You should playing along with them instead of cursing that game. I mean you are just wasting your quality time with your girlfriend if you stay act like this.” Suho Hyung gave me advice. 
“Yeeeah...i should did that.It’s just..... I don’t know my mood was broken from the start. I mean, I had been planned a romantic dinner for us but all of that had  to be fail.” I said.
“Did you blame us?” He asked
“Yeah, I did in the start, but after heard what your advice before. I realize i am too selfish. If i just could be cooling down and take it easy , i am not to be so desperate like this.” I said while gigled slightly. Suho Hyung patted my shoulder while smiling.
“You still have a time to fix it. ” He said wisely.

Yoona came toward me, Suho Hyung then left to gave us some privacy.

“Are you okay?? You seem little bit have cold behavior tonight.” She said. I gave her sweet smile and pecked her lip slightly. She seemed little bit surprised.
“I am sorry to make you worry and sorry I’ve been so childish.” I said. She seemed to confuse.
“What’s wrong with you. Any problem?? Be honest to me, Please!  I won’t you hiding something from me.” She said
“Well, actually i am upset. I am upset because i had been planning a special dinner for us, but it didn’t work.” I said honestly.
“You had been planning our date ??? Oh, ghosh !! Why you didn’t tell me? I am so sorry.” She said seemed so guilty.
“It’s okay. I am totally okay now. I just realize this kind of dating its seems so fun too. Let’s catch a many pokemon tonight.” I said vigorously. 

She nooded and smiled brightly. We are then join the others and started again to catch up the pokemons. After catched up a few more pokemons we went back to hotel. We need a some rest, cause we still had a concert the next day.

August 14, 2016

SM held a little party after the concert. When I arrived at the ballroom, almost SM Family was there. Everyone was so happy and so excited. I came toward my member. I saw Yoona with her member and Shinee member was being playfull in other side. Finally, she saw my existence. She then gave a sign to me to came over her. I greeted everyone on the table, and then sat beside Yoona.  I then join their conversation and having fun until the party was over. 

After the party i asked Yoona to went out on the rooftop of our hotel to watched the scenery and spend our time. 

“So, you will not come with us to Hawai?” I opened the conversation.
“Yeaah, I think so. My schedule don’t allow me.” She said while grinned.  I sighed 
“I am to worry about you Yoong. You seem so overwork lately.” I said sincerely while holding her hand.
“Hei, don’t be worry. You know me so well. I really love my job, i am really okay with it.” She said while smiling reassured that she was okay.
“Honestly, I was so exciting that i thought  i could spend our time together in there. I am little bit disappointed with this destiny.” I said.
“Don’t say that, babe. You also had been overworked lately, so just try to enjoying your holiday tomorrow, okay?!” She said. I nodded slightly. She then cupped my face and kissed me.
“By the way, you have a simple minded and forget an important thing.” She said. I confused about what she said.
“What do you mean?” I asked.
“You think that in Hawai there will be no paparazzi? Actually, I doubt we could be together if i were there too.” She said while grinned
“Akkkhhh... you are so right. How could i forget that ‘big’ issue. Damn it.” I said. 
“See! It will be okay. So, please don’t over thinking and just enjoy the holiday.” She said. I nodded. 

We were then in comfort silent mode. We starred the beautiful scenery in silence.

“Sehunna, although we were barely spent our time together. As long as you are mine, it will be okay. I trust you.” She said quietly in this silence moment. I then hugged her from back and kissed the top of her head.
“Thanks, I trust you too. You know that you are my life, You are my inspiration, You are my spirit, You are my everything. I love you so much.” I said. She faced me and smiled brightly.
“I love you too.” She said and then we kissed each other passionately.

This beautiful moment was captured beautifully in our mind. 
I love her, She loves me. 
I trust her, She trusts me. 
It’s the matter and nothing could beat us down.