Surprise

Diary of YoonHun

22 November 2015

Sehun POV

I just arrived in Korea after finishing concert with exo at Macau, and today SNSD will held the 2nd concert. I had promised to Yoona that i will watch their concert today, but suddenly our management banned me to attend because they said its too risky. When i told Yoona that i banned to watch their concert she said that she was understand and she console me to not to be worry. To apologize i plan to give her little surprise.

At Yoona’s Apartment

After bought a few things that i needed to make surprise for Yoona i then come to Yoona’s Apartment immediately. Arrived at Yoona’s Apartment i then starting to prepare anything. I start to decorate and cooking. After finished i then get ready and just waiting for Yoona to come back home. Finally, I heard a sound of someone press the pin to open up the door. Quickly i run to the front door, turn off the light, and hide behind the door. When i see Yoona entering and will turn on the light, i approach her quitly from behind and then i covering her eyes with my hands. I think i shocking her so much, cause she start to scream and wriggle.

“Sssstttt.... it’s me.” I whispered right in her ear.

“Se..Sehun?” She asked softly. Yoona still in the state of alert, i can feel it from how she still grabbed my hands that still covering her eyes strongly.

“Yes. It’s me Yoong.” I said to convince her. Yoona sighed relieving her anxiety. She give a little punch on my hand and giggling. “Just relax and follow my instruction!”Yoona nodded. I then guided her slowly to the family room. Arrived in there i then pulled off my hands from her eyes. For a moment, she blinked her eyes a view times to adjust the vision. Then when she saw what in front of her, she gasped and then smiled happily.

 

She then turn toward me immediately and gave me a hug. She then released her hug and gave me a kiss on my lips and I kissed her back. We smiling and looked each other after broke our long kiss.

“I Love You.” I said softly while her hair gently.

“Love you too. And thank you for this beautiful surprise ” She replied with her sweetest smile.

“I still have something for you.” I said. Yoona stared me curiously. I then dragged her softly toward the dining room.

 

Yoona POV

Sehun guided me toward dining room. I surprised with what i saw. He filled my dining table with roses, and the delicious dishes. That was so romantic.



“Sehunna, you do it all of this by yourself?” I asked him. Sehun nodded while give smile sweetly. I and Sehun then sat down and started to enjoy the meal.

“How’s the foods? I specially cooked it for you.” Sehun asked.

“Are you sure you cooked this by yourself?” i asked him little bit doubtly.

“Of course. Are you doubting my talent? Cooking pasta is just so easy for me.” He answered with grin plastered on his face.

“You and your self confident. By the way it’s really delicious and i love it. ” I replied truthly. I give him a thumbs up and he smiled proudly.

“How was your concert?” Sehun asked.

“That was Great. I really happy cause finally i can spend my time with my sisters and our fans again. It’s so refreshing.” I answered happily. Sehun just smiled and patiently hearing all of my blabbering about my concert.

“Once again I wanna say sorry cause I couldn’t attending your concert. This is really not my will.” He said sadly.

“Gwencana Sehunna. I really understand.” I answered while smiling to console him. Sehun then stood up and approached me. He knelt down in front of me, and then grabbed my hand.

“Please to always trust me Yoong. I promise to always stay beside you no matter what happen.” He said while stared me lovingly. He then kissed my hand. Oh God, i really love this guy. Afterward, i cupped his face and then kissed him. We deepening our kiss. Sehun then lift me up and carried me toward my bedroom without pulled off our kiss.

Arrived at my bed room, we stopped kissing and he pull me down. When i turned back, once again i surprised. Sehun filled my bed with a lot of ballons and letters.



“Are there any surprise after this?” I asked while smiling.

“unfortunately, this is the last one.” He answered while gave me backhug. I gave him a peck on his lips and then rushly climbed on my bed to read the letters that was written by Sehun. Sehun followed me, he then embraced me from behind and laid his chin on my shoulder. We hold out on this position until the last letter. In fact, i couldn’t stop smiling tonight. Sehun really made me happy today.

“By the way Sehunna. Tomorrow morning i have to fly to Prague to shoot MV.” I said. I almost forget to tell him about this.

“MV?? MV for SNSD?” He asked.

“No. I will be shoot for Li Yi Feng’s MV. He is a Chinese actor.” I explained.

“So, you will just with mr.Li Yi Feng alone in Prague for a view days later?” He asked.

“Dumby. Of course is not just me and him. There is many staff that accompany us.” I said while giggling.

“Don’t forget to always spent your free time to call me. Arasso!” He said. I nodded. Afterward I packing for tomorrow and then i took a bath. After that i got ready to take a rest. Finally tonight i could sleep with my lovely boyfriend again. He hug me, and just for awhile we both slept comfortably.

 

23 November 2015 (Morning)

At Yoona’s Apartment

Sehun POV

The sound of alarm woke me up. I saw Yoona still slept comfortably in my arms.

“Yoong, wake up! You have to get ready.” I said while slapped her cheek softly. I felt yoona tighter her embrace on my waist. I giggle watching her action. “Yoong, you really have to wake up now!” I said firmly while her head. Finally, her doe eyes started to open. She gave me sweteest smile while her eyes. When she was fully awake and will leave the bed, i pull her of towards me that make her fall on top of me, afterward i give her peck at her lips.

“Morning kiss babe.” I said. We laughed together and then she rushed to bathroom to get ready.

I decided to prepare our breakfast. For breakfast this morning i preparing toast and milk. After for awhile Yoona appeared at the dining room. We then started our breakfast while chatting. Suddenly, we heard the bell ringing from the front. I then stood up to open the door. Firstly, I make sure who is visiting us before opening the door. After know that Yoona’s manager who came, i then open the door for him.

“Morning Hyung!” I greeted him.

“Ohh Sehunna, You are here. I will pick Yoona up. She have to go to airport right now.” He said. I then gave him permission to enter.

“Yoong, we have to go to airport right now!” Yoona’s manager said after entering the dining room.

“Okay oppa. My luggage still at my room. Can you help me to bring that?” Yoona said while finishing her breakfast quickly. Yoona’s manager nooded and goes to Yoona’s room immediately to grab Yoona’s luggage.

“Yoong, I will go to parking lot firstly. I give you five minute to say goodbye to your lovely boyfriend.” Said Yoona’s Manager. I and Yoona laughed.

“Okay then its time to say goodbye.” Yoona said.

“Yes. Just be careful and stay healthy. Don’t forget to call me!” I said firmly while cupped her cheeks. Yoona nodded. We then kissed for awhile, and afterward I leading Yoona to parking lot.

Arrived at parking lot Yoona then enter the car immediately cause her manager was already gave her sign to hurry.


“Hyung, please take care of my lovely Yoona dan don’t let mr Li Yi Feng to flirt over my girlfriend.Okay!” I said toward Yoona’s Manager. He give me thumbs up while giggle. Yoona just shook her head and laughing. While the car start moving Yoona wave her hand toward me to say goodbye. I waved back until her car out of my sight.


23 November 2015 (Evening)

At EXO Dorm

After rehearsal for EXO winter album that will be release at 10 December later, i and others members come back to our dorm. Now is starting winter, Suddenly i feel worry about Yoona who far away from me right now. In fact, i already miss my girlfriend eventhough we even not separated yet for 24 hours. I decided to sent her a message. I asked Baekhyun Hyung to take a picture of me. I will sent that picture to Yoona.



‘Yoong don’t mock me, but i really miss you already...It’s cold in here and i am sure it’s cold at there as well, so please zip the zipper up to the lips. Stay Healthy. See you soon. Love You <3.’


One hours later there’s a message from Yoong.



‘kekekekeke....i miss you too Sehunnie. Thank you babe, you also must always to take care your healthy. Can’t wait to meet you. Love you too. <3’