Hunday23rd

Diary of YoonHun

April 11, 2016
Sehun POV
This day I got holiday. For this time, i decided to enjoy my holiday with my family. I arrived at home early morning after finished my schedule. I took a nap for a moment, and woke up at 10.00 AM.  I woken up by vivi that jumped over at my bed and my face. She must really missed me so much. After took a bath, I went to kitchen to grabbed a late breakfast.  When I prepared something to eat, my mom suddenly appeared in the kitchen.

“Aigoo, my baby preparing meal by his self. How could you grew up so fast, My hunnie.!” My mom teased me while she patted my head. 
“Why?? Do you wanna me to staying be baby who always whimper toward you?  Okay then, Omma please give me food~” I with my aegyo voice.  
“How could you ask this weak old lady to serve you,  young boy. What a pity I am. Hiks.” She said with pleading voice. I shaked my head over her acting.
“Enough mom. You are indeed the drama queen.”  I said. She laughed and messed my hair. I then took my food that was ready on the plate. I ate it with mom who accompanying me. 
“Sehunna, Appa was reserving restaurant. We want to celebrate your birthday today, cause you can’t with us tomorrow.” My mom said. I nodded and smiled agreeing this idea. 
“You can call Yoona to join.” My mom said.
“She can’t. She have to shoot today.” I said. My mom then went out for awhile to met her friend. I stayed at home with Vivi. I then tried to call Yoong, but she didn’t picked up. I then decided just to watching TV and played with Vivi. 

Yoona POV
This day I was shooting for ‘cooperation’ movie. While took a lunch with other casts and staffs, my manager came toward me and told that sehun had called me. I hesitated to calling him or not. I had a plan for his birthday, so i refrained to call him.  

Sehun POV
My mom picked me up at 1:30 PM. We went  to restaurant directly, my dad and my brother was waiting there. It was been a  long time, we couldn’t  hang out together . I am so blessed with this oportunity.  Just could be together with them  was the best present for my 23rd birthday. After this intimate moment, we went home. My still had to went back to his office, so we separated at restaurant. 
“Sehunna, once again ‘happy birthday’, wish you be more wise and mature.” My dad said lastly before he went away. I nodded and gave him a hug. 
Me, My brother, and My mom went back to our home. Me and my brother wanted to carry Vivi walking around at the park, so after dropped my mom at home and took along Vivi, we directly went to nearest park.  We played along with Vivi. We are really close. We also have many similarity, even we had similar ideal type. And destiny or not, each of us has girlfriend who were older than us.  Kekeke~
“Hyung,  thanks.” I said. 
“Mwo??! Why??!” My brother asked curiosly. 
“Maybe its seems so chessy, but I have to say that you are the best brother ever. Thanks for always beside me and thanks for always beside our parent.” I said sincerily. He giggle than my hair.
“Why?? Is it your birthday effect  so you act wisely?” He said teased me. I pouted 
“Akhhh... I regret to say that. Just forget it!” I said pretended to be upset. He laughed. 
“I am also lucky to have you.” He said while he twinned my shoulder.  I felt little weird so i tried to escaping from him who still hug me tightly.
“Anyone will have wrong idea about us.” I said 
“whats idea?” He asked. I thought he pretended to act pure
“Akkkhh molla...” I said then left him. He laughed and then ran over me. 
After for a while we decided to went home.  My mom had been preparing dinner when we arrived. After took a dinner, i went back to dorm.  
I arrived at dorm at 22:00 KST. I was alone so after took a bath, i just watched a TV. I called many friends, but no one gave me respond. Yoong also didn’t call me a whole day. ‘What a bad birthday’ I thought. 

Yoona POV

I finished shooting at 20:00 KST. I went to Gangnam to met my friend and took dinner. This night i would gave sehun surprise, so i called Suho to asking him some help.
‘Hi, Yoong!’ said Suho answering 
‘Suho, i need a help.” I said to the point.
‘I guess its about Sehun Birthday, right?’ He said.
‘Yap.’ I answered.
‘So, how can i help you?’ He asked me. 
‘just simple. You have to help me entering your dorm.’ I said
‘Thats not simple Yoong.’ He said. I heard he gave a sigh.
‘Thats why i ask your help. Suho mama please help your daughter in law. Ne...” I said cutely to persuaded him. 
‘Arasso. Arasso. But How?’ He said. I smiled.
‘I have a plan. By the way, Sehun stay at dorm right?’ I asked
‘Ne. He send me message earlier said he was alone at dorm.’ He explained. 
‘Okay then. Thats perfect. Could you pick me up? I’ll explain my plan later.” I said. He agreed and we ended this conversation. After that i walked around to bought a gift and a cake for Sehun. After done, i came back to my apartment. At 23:30 KST, Suho picked me up. I hurriedly went to basement and got into Suho’s car.
“Why you looks so boyish Yoong?” Suho asked me immediately.
“This is to support my plan. So, the plan is i want to disguise to be a boy.” I said while tried hiding my hair inside the cap. Suho looked at me seriously and shaked his head.
“Are you serious Yoong? Its too risky and if this didn’t work, i bet tomorrow  we are would be headlines news. And you know what, i am not ready to die by Oh Sehun. Thanks.” He said firmly. I laughed.
“Chill out bro. Are you have better plan?” I asked. He shaked his head. Finally Suho gave up and desperately agreed over my plan. We then went to exo dorm.  We arrived at exo dorm at around 24:00 KST. We waited for a minute. Suho then send a birthday message to Sehun to insist Sehun that Suho won’t came to dorm quickly. 

Sehun POV

Finally my birthday came. There was many messages to congratulates me. All exo members already send it and all of them still had their schedule. So, fix this birthday i will be alone. I sighed and then decided to sleep. Before went to dreamland, i posted something on instagram to celebrate my day with my fans.

I was already would felt a sleep, when suddenly someone urge into my room.
“SURPRISE!!!!” The sound surprised me. I woke up immediately. When i had back my conscious i looked there’s in front of me standing Suho Hyung that brought a cake and surprisingly there she was My Girlfriend Yoona. They laughed and cheered up cause succesfully surprised me. They then started sang a birthday song. I then took my smartphone, and recorded them. I posted suho hyung pic on instagram too. Of course i couldn't post yoong pic or else the world would be chaos. (smirk)

This little surprise made me happy and erased my bad mood. I sliced the cake, and gave the first slice to Yoong. I then gave peck on her lips. Suho hyung gave us ‘Ewww’ looks.
“How could you both together?” I asked 
“Akhhh, I asked Suho to help me.” Yoona explained.  I nodded while fed her a cake.
“So. What’s next??. How’s you will get out from here??” I asked. Yoona stared at Suho asked a suggestion. 
“you haven’t planning it yet?” Suho asked to Yoona. Yoona shaked her head while smiled.
“How about I disguise to be a boy again?” Yoona said. 
“No, you can’t. I bet the paparazzi  guess you as one of exo members previously. And I bet they will absolutely curious and follow you when you out in this hours. It’s so dangerous. This time I can’t allow it.” Suho explained his thought.
“Okay then, you stay here with us.” I said.
“Mwo?” Yoona snapped me
“What?! You have any idea?” I asked her back. She shaked her head slowly. 
“But, where should i sleep?” Yoona  asked.
“Here. With me of course.” I said firmly.  Yoona looked at Suho as my room mate.
“I think that the best way Yoong, thats okay. I will sleep on lay’s bed tonight.” Suho said while smiled to assuring Yoona.
“Miane Suho-yah. And Thanks for everything.” Yoona said while hugged Suho Hyung. 
“Everything for you Yoong. Now it’s time to bed. Especially for you Sehunna. You have schedule early morning.” Suho said and then went out. Me and Yoona directly prepared to sleep. We lay down and hug each other.  “Thanks” I whispered.  She smiled  and then we both kissed. After for awhile we overslept. 
We awaken by the sound of my alarm at 04:00 AM. We prepared and then went out from my room. My manager was already waiting me. He surprised knowing Yoong at here. He shaked his head and scolded us. We both said apologize and finally he wisely forgive us. We are then went out. Yoong disguise herself as a boy again and role as one of my staff. She brought one of my bag to supporting her role. We could felt relieve when we had been inside the car. Me and Yoona laughed hardly over this experience. My manager just shaked his head.  We went to Yoong’s apartment first to drop her. 
“Be careful and call me anytime.” Yoona  said while caress my cheek. 
“You too.” I said smiling.
“Okay then, bye.” She said while gave me a peck then went out from my car, and directly walked into her apartment. I then went to Busan to work again. Thats the story of us for this time. Thanks guys for your attention. XOXO