Chinese New Year

Diary of YoonHun

7 February 2016 (10.00 KST)

Yoona POV

I had no schedule so I would to try my cooking skill again after the long time. We would celebrating Chinese New Year tomorrow so i decided to make cookies and i would gave my cookies to others.  I went  to kitchen to prepare anything that i needed to make the cookies. I realized that i ran out stock of eggs, so I immediately got ready to buy some eggs. On my way to go out from my apartment, my phone ringing. I accepted immediately when i saw Sehun’s name on the scene.

‘Hi Yoong. Are you at your apartment now?” He asked.

‘Yeah. But i want to go out for a while to buy some eggs. I want to make some cookies today. You want to go here?’ I responded

‘Yup. Vivi miss her mom so bad , so i voluntary bring her to meet her mom.’ Sehun said. I laughed hearing that. Btw, Vivi is our lovely dog.

‘I miss my baby too. Ehhhmmm, so just vivi who miss me?? You don’t miss me?? Okay then.’ I said to .

‘No. I am not missing a girlfriend who being intimate with a bestfriend of her boyfriend.’ Sehun responded. I needed some time to catch what Sehun mean. I realized Sehun would bring back again  a matter about me and Kai who had photoshoot together some time ago.

‘Akhh.... about my photoshoot with Kai?? Again?? Sehunna, don’t be naive. You don’t remember that you also being intimate with Irene in photoshoot.’ I said sharply. I knew Sehun just want to tease me. I won’t to lose today.

‘At least i informed you before that i had a photoshoot with another girl.’ He snapped sharply that made me couldn’t answering back. That time i really really forgetting to inform him about my photoshoot with Kai. And for god sake that ‘dumby’ Jongin also forgeting to inform Sehun. I thought this problem was done after i apologized to Sehun, but now i know that Sehun would using this matter to tease me over and over again. 

‘I said sorry before, isn’t enough? Akhhhhh whatever... I will rang off now.’ I said to frighten him. I am sure I would win this time.

Arasso...Miane...I am just kidding Yoong.’ He said to prevent me to conclude this conversation. I smile proudly.

‘HAHAHAHAHAHAAA....Finally i can beat you down this time.’ I said while laughing loudly.

‘Just for today i am giving away. Okay then i and vivi will go there right now. Let us to buy that eggs, you just stay still at your apartment an waiting for us. Okay?’ Sehun said.

‘Okay then.Thanks. Can’t wait to see you guys.’ I said.

After close the conversation, i came back to kitchen to start cooking. Twenty minute later, Sehun and Vivi came. I welcoming them warmly, i gave a peck on sehun lips and then holding Vivi.

“My baby really miss me right?” I said to Vivi. I holded and kissed her over and over again.  Sehun laughed watching me. After for awhile, He came over me and gave me backhug.

“I miss you Yoong.” He said and then kiss me passionately. Vivi who felt uncomfortable then jumped from my hold. I turned around to face Sehun and kissed him back.

After that little lovey dovey moment, i came back to finish my new year cookies. Sehun and Vivi played happily in family room. After for a while, Sehun entering kitchen and gave me backhug again.

“Can i help you Yoong?” He asked me while laid down his chin on my shoulder. I shook my head answering his question.

“I won’t my cookies have same fate with your legend ‘ramyeonttang’. So, its better for you to do not help me.” I said while laughing. Sehun broke his backhug from me and frowned. His expression  right now made me to laugh even more.

“YAHH!! Keumanhe!!” Sehun snapped. I then tried to stoping my laughter and gave him peace sign. He sighs deeply.

“You know actually  i am master to make ramyeonttang, it is just that day there was a technical mistake.” He said to defend his self. I nodded firmly and still holded my laughter.

“Are you satisfied now?? Okay then, i will making ramnyeonttang again right now. I’ll prove you that i am really master of ramnyeonttang.” Sehun said confidently. He then rushed out to prepare anything that he needed. I nodded agreeing his idea.

“Sehunna, if you successfully made ramnyeonttang today, you could given me a challenge. But if you were failed today, just get ready to accept a challenge from me. Otte?” I asked him about the idea that popped suddenly in my head.

“Okay. ‘CALL’!!!” He answered vigorously. We then shake hands to formalize our agreement. Sehun started to make Ramyeonttang, while i also came back to finish my cookies that was already on finishing steps. I just needed to waiting after put my batter into microwave, So, i hold Vivi and then sat down in front of Sehun and watched him quietly. He still busy with his precious ramnyeonttang. He looked so handsome with his serious expression right now. Didn’t want to lose this precious moment, I picked my smartphone and then started to record Sehun who was seriously into cooking right now.

“Done.” He said happily a few minutes later. I clapped my hands to congratulate him. He then approached me and feeding me with his ramnyeonttang.

“Delicious, right?” He asked my appraisal with a concern expression.

“Ehhhmmmmmmmm......” I said to and made him more anxious.

“Come on, Yoong!!! Don’t tease me!!” He whined. I laughed hardly that made Sehun more whimper.

“Perfect!!” I exclaimed while gave him thumbs. Sehun cheered with joy and never stopped babbling that he is the master of ramnyeonttang. I laughed and then i remembered over our earlier agreement. “Sehunna, along with our earlier agreement, what’s challenge that you will give me?” I asked him. He thinked quietly for a while.

“Ehmmm...As you know, I and Chanyeol Hyung skiing for a while ago. You know that was very pleasing. So, I challenge you to try it too.” He said. I nodded agreeing his challenge. We then chit chatted little more about anything while spend the ramyeonttang.

A few minutes later, we heard a ringing sound from my microwave indicated that my cookies was ready. We then busily packing our cookies and wrote letter for our families and friends. As i said before, we planned to give this cookies and letters to our families and friends for new years gift.

“Yoong, your cookies very tasty.” Sehun said while never stopped to eat my cookies.

“Thanks for your complement Mr.Oh. But can you please  to do not spend our cookies right now. We need this cookies for our new year gift.” I warned him. He laughed over my warning. After that, Sehun ate our cookies secretly. When i caught him, he acted like nothing happened or he smiled sweetly to me. I was just could sighed deeply. In the middle of our activity, Sehun’s mom called. She asked us to go dinner together. After finished packing our new year gifts, we prepared our self for dinner with Sehun’s  family.

(16.30 KST)

We arrived at restaurant. Sehun’s family was already there, so we directly came toward them.

“Yoongie, My sweetie. I miss you so much, dear.” Sehun’s mom said while hugged me warmly. I smiled sweetly dan hugged back her.

“I miss you too, Ommoniem. I miss to learn cooking with you again.” I  responded her.

“Come to our house, i’ll be ready to teach you cooking anytime.” She said. I nodded and smiled sweetly.

Ommoniem, this is some cookies for new year gift. I and Sehun made it before.” I said while gave her our cookies. She accepted happily while said thanks and my hair softly.

“Sehunna, you are so lucky to have Yoona. Don’t ever to hurt her! I warned you!” Sehun’s father said. We all laughed together, while i gave Sehun’s das a warm hug.

“You know so well how hardly to get her heart. Of course, i will never ever to hurt her.” Sehun said firmly. I smiled lovingly to him. Sehun’s dad nodded while patted Sehun shoulder with proudly smile. We then ordered and chatted for a while. While waiting for the food, Sehun asked me and Vivi to take short walk in this restaurant’s park. 

“Yoong, after a long time finally we could spent our time together like this again. I am so sorry for not always right beside you on any condition.” Sehun said suddenly. I stopped and grabbed his hand.

“What are you talking about. You know, maybe you are right that physically you barely right beside me. But you always here in my heart, and thats enough for me. And also we can always communicate through phone, so don’t worry about that anymore. Thanks for everything Sehunna. Thanks for trust me and love me.” I said. Sehun hugged me and then kissed my forehead. We continued our walk and took some picture.

After for a while, Sehun’s dad called us to came back cause our foods was ready. This dinner runned warm and intimate. After dinner, I, Sehun, and Vivi came back to my appartment.

(21.00 KST)

Arrived at my appartment, we cleaned ourself dan then decided to watch movie. We cuddled on Sofa while watching movie.

“Sehunna, can you come along with me to my family dinner tomorrow? I got a call from my dad a while ago.” I asked him.

“Ehmmm... I think so.” He answered. I was glad to hear that.

“And  also can you accompany me to buy gift for Sooyoung Unnie birthday tomorrow?” I asked.

“Okay, Call.” Sehun answered shortly. I bet he was already sleppy. I was sleepy too. And sure enough, a minutes later we overslept.

8 February 2016 (06:30 KST)

I woke up in the Sehun’s arms. He still on his dream, I kissed his lips shortly and then moved to my room to clean my self. After that i went to kitchen prepared our breakfast. Vivi already woke up and tailed me everywhere i went. She stopped tailing me, when i gave her food. For a minutes later Sehun followed me at kitchen still with his pillow face. I refused when he would hugged me.

“Clean yourself first, and then i will hug you.” I said while pushed his body away.

Arasso...Arasso.” He said while went forward to my room to take a bath. I laughed over him while continued preparing breakfast. For a minutes later, when I arranged our breakfast on the table, Sehun approached me and hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek. We then ate our breakfast happily.

(10.00 KST)

We went to Mall to buy Sooyoung Unnie’s birthday gift. We Stopped by on Sehun’s home to dropped Vivi. We wore some incognito appliance even though we went to the most private Mall in Seoul. Arrived at Mall, we directly searched the best gift for Sooyoung Unnie. After for along time, we decided to give her a pair of highheels.

We still had three hours before the dinner. So we decide to bought some snack  at foodcourt. Sehun went to toilet when i bought us some snacks. After got snacks that we want i sat and waiting for Sehun. After a while i saw Sehun walked toward me while brought something. When arrived, he sat properly in front of me and gave me something that he brought. I stared him curiously. He just smiled and asked me to open that box.

“A doll?? Why you give me this??” I said immediately after opened that box. I was so happy but also little bit confused right now cause Sehun barely gave me present actually.

“Why?? You don’t like it?” He responded me.

Annio...I really really like it. Its so cute. But what’s your occasion to give me this? You know you barely give me present right?’ I said. Sehun smiled warmly. He then stand up and approach me. He then kneed in front of me and holded my hand.

“I realize i am not a perfect boyfriend for you. I am childish, not romantic, jealous easily, and many others shortcomings. I know i am younger than you, but I just want you to know that i really serious about us.” Sehun said seriously and deeply.

“Sehunna, what happen?” I asked him while his cheek shoftly. I knew there was something disturbing his mind. Sehun shaked his head and gave me warm smile. “Sehunna, we promised to always be honest to each other. Can you trust me and tell me anything that disturb your mind?” I asked him again.

“Honestly, suddenly i am afraid to lose you. Suddenly i feel i am not proper for you.” He said softly while bowed his head avoiding my gaze. I sighed.

“Sehunna, do you love me?” I asked him. He stared me immediately.

“I am truely in love with you Yoong.” He said firmly. I smiled warmly.

“Okay then.. I love you and you love me. Thats enough. Could we just enjoying what are we right now and rule out any bad thoughts about what will happen later?” I said seriously. Honestly, same with Sehun, sometimes i also scared that i couldn’t be with him anymore, i was scared we don’t fated together. But i just managed my self to waste that bad thoughts.

“You are right. We just have to enjoying our time. Thank to trust me and let me be your partner. I am sorry to makes you worry, i will waste this bad thought.” He said. We smiled together and then Sehun hugged me warmly. We then spend our snack and then went to restaurant to dinner with my family.

After dinner, Sehun took me home. He couldn’t stayed cause he had flight the next day.

9 February 2016

In the night, with some of my staffs, i went to ski resort to run my challenge. Not as that I imagined, I was very cold. I froze. I was established my courage and passion to ski that time. But my body won’t allowed me, i was really cold. So i decided to postpone my intention to ski that time. Finally, i was just watched people who bravely skiing in this cold day. After for a while, i went back to my appartment. I then send a message to Sehun .

I went to ski resort today. But unfortunately i couldn’t skiing.

I was so cold, my body abandoned me to do ski this time. Sorry. I missed you already.

Take care and call me when you have free time. Love you. <3

 

11 February 2016 (13:00 KST)

I was at Jeju to shoot cf for innisfree. I was  enjoying my break time. When me and my staffs ate lunch and watching TV, my phone rang. I saw Sehun’s name on the screen. I smiled and went to my room immediately to accept his video call.

“Sehunna..!!” I snapped immediately after i saw his face in my phone.

“Wahh..You are really happy to see your handsome boyfriend, right? I am so touched.” He teased me.

“YAAHH Sehunna!! You wanna kill me!! How dare you shirtless right now in front of me!” I snapped him.

“Why?? You have often watch me shirtless live. So, whats the problem when i shirtless right now in video call. Am i looks so hot right now?” He teased me again.

“Are you crazy!!! Not at all!!” I snapped him again. He laughed hardly. I was very shy. I didn’t know what happened to me, i had often saw sehun shirtless live while he stayed at my apartment. But that time sehun looks really hot, i thought that because of camera effect or maybe cause i started to miss him badly.

“Seriously?! But many others girls said that i am the hottest one in exo. What should i do?!” He said full of confident.

“After Kai Actually.” I said. I want to back.

“YAAHHHH. YOU WANNA DIE!! Be ready to take a punishment when we meet later.” Sehun snapped. I just laughed. He then glared me scarily.

”Okay, miane, I am just kidding. Peace.” I said while gave him peace sign. He sighed.

“I forgive you. But i still will give you punishment. Just be ready.” Sehun said with his scary smirk. I sighed.

“Where are you now?” I asked him

“I am at hotel in Dallas. It’s already midnight in here.” He replied.

“Really??! Should we stop right now?? You need a rest!” I suggested. He shaked his head.

“Just for a minute later, please. I still wanna be with you. Do you busy right now?” He asked.

“I am at Jeju to shoot cf for innisfree. I am on break right now, so i am okay to accompany you for some minute later. Btw, are you saw my latest message?? Seriously, i am so cold so i just give up.” I said.

“That’s okay. I am more worry about your condition. Are you sick?” He asked concernly.

“I am okay. I was just couldn’t resist the coldness thats time.” I said to calm him.

“Maybe if I were there, you could be feel warmer. That’s alright. We will go there again together next time. I promise You . I’ll hug you tightly so you don’t feel cold again.” He said. I nodded while smiled widely.

“Okay, can’t wait that moment to happen.” I said happily. Suddenly theres rough movement on my phone scene. Suddenly, Suho’s face appeared on screen.

“Yoong!! Call me please!! I miss you too!! When we go to karaoke again with Jonghyun?” Suho snapped while still wrestling with Sehun. I just laughed watched this two. Suho lost and decided to leave room.

“Such kiddos you two.” I said while still laughing.

“Suho Hyung the kiddo one. I am not.” He said defend his self. I shaked my head. Suddenly, my manager came in and told me to continuing my shoot.

“Sehunna, I have to go now. You have to take a rest now. Enjoy your time in there. I love you and have a nice dream.” I said to end this conversation.

“Okay then. Can’t wait to see you. Love you too Yoong. Bye.” He said. I waved my hand and then pushed end botton. I smiled happily and then continuing my activities with a new spirit. Thanks for my lovely boyfriend.