YoonaDay

Diary of YoonHun

:(( So sorry caused Its too late for yoong birthday moment, Just enjoy it :)) 

May 29, 2016
This day Yoona and Sehun was busy with their own schedules. Yoona was on movie set all day, meanwhile Sehun was busy to prepare comeback of EXO. 

Sehun POV
At SM Building (16:00 KST)

I was at SM Building to daily rehearsal for our comeback. By the way, 30 May is Yoong’s Birthday. I really really want to celebrate it with her, but actually I  doubted I could do that at this condition. I missed Yoong so much, we were recently just communicate via mobile. Its been a long time i could met her directly. When we took a rest, i tried to calling her.
“Sehunna.” Yoona said 
“Hi, Yoong. Where are you now?” I asked 
“Still at movie set. You??” She said
“Still take rehearsal. Miss you so much.” I said with pleading voice. I heard she chuckled.
“Me too.” She said with her aegyo. 
“When are your schedules done?” I asked
“I just have to take a few scene again, so i would finish my schedules earlier maybe around at ten o’clock.” She said. After for awhile she continued. “Sehunna, can we spent our time together on my birthday tomorrow?”She said softly. 
I sighed. I was feeling sorry to her cause i couldn’t grant her wish. 
“Yoong, I don’t know. I think that would be so hard to do. Honestly, I still don’t know when i could go home today.” I said.
“Ahhhh...okay then. Cheer up and don’t forget to eat.” She said. After that we talked little bit more, and had to end cause we must back to our busy life. I dazed off when Suho came up to me. He snapped me and asked me what happened. I told him anything, but he just gave me encouragement cause i knew he also couldn’t do anything. 

We then started to practice dance again. In the middle of practice, one of our manager came in and made announcement. He said that this time we could went home earlier and we got a day off. Seriously, I was so happy with this. Seriously, at that time I immediately thought some plan to celebrate Yoong’s bday. We were finishing our work at 09:30 PM. After arrived at dorm, I directly ran of my plan. I called Seohyun Noona to help me, but she said that any members of SNSD had their own schedules so they couldn’t help me. I than decided to asking some help from Yoong’s friend. She had ever been introducing me with some of her close friends. I then called one of them.
“Hello?” She picked my call
“Hello Noona. How are you?” I said.
“Good. What’s up?” She asked.
“Ahh..did you have a plan for Yoong’s Bday?” I Said
“Yes. We will have dinner this midnight. ” She explained.
“Ahh...luckily i called you. Actually, i told Yoong that i couldn’t celebrate her birthday, but luckily i get a day off so i want give her surprise. So, could i join you tonight?” I said
“Ahhh..you are so sweet. Of course you can. I will help you.” She said. 
“Thanks Noona.” I said. We talked little bit more to make this surprise turn perfect. After we hung up, i then got ready and left immediately. Before i went to restaurant i stopped by to buy a cake. 

12:00 PM 

Sehun POV

I waited any instruction in the car.  A few minutes later i got message that asked me to go inside restaurant. I then prepared the cake and the candles. After that i went to their room. I opened the door, and......
“SURPRISE!!” I screamed. I saw Yoong very shocked. Me and Yoong’s friend then sang Birthday Song. I came over her with bright smile, she seemed so touched. After the song was end, She blowed the candles and directly hugged me. I laughed and her hair.
“You said You were so busy!” She snapped me.
“I was busy when you called. But then our manager announced that we could went home early and you know what i got a day off tomorrow.” I explained. She seemed excited. “So, do you free tomorrow?? Cause i really want spent my time with you.” I added. 
“Ehhmmmm, Lucky for us. I also got a day off tomorrow.” She said while smile brightly. I was so happy, I hugged her again and gave a peck on her lips. Her friends teased us that made me and Yoong so shy. After that we continue to celebrate Yoong Birthday. After this dinner I and Yoong went back to Yoong’s Apartment. 

At Yoona’s Apartment
Yoona POV

We layed on the bed after cleaning up our self. I was laying up on his arm while he my hair slowly.
“Thanks for all this babe. You made my day.” I said. I hugged him firmly. He hugged me back while peck my upper head.
“I am happy as long as you happy. We were so lucky for this moment.” He said. I nodded.
“ I love you, Sehunna.” I said softly.
“ Love you more, Yoong.” He responded. We stared each other and then we kissed. Finally we could through this night together again after such a long time. 

May 30, 2016 (07:30 AM)
Sehun POV

When we were breakfast, I got a call from Chanyeol Hyung.
‘YAH, SEHUNNA!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!!’ He scolded me directly before i said anything.
‘Yaah, be calm!! I am with Yoong.’ I explained.
‘Hmmm...Please, next time you call Suho Hyung or Manager Hyung before you go. You know what, I scolded by Suho Hyung and Manager Hyung because of you.’ He complained. 
‘Sorry Hyung, I forgot. Yesterday was so hectic and I was too focus on Yoong’s Surprise event.’ I explained. I heard his sigh. 
‘Akhhh...okay then if that the reason. I can understand. By the way Sehunna, would you join me and baekhyun??’ He said
‘Where?’ I responded
‘We want to hangout at the cool place that could make us relax for a moment. And the best think is this place would be so quite. How?’ He said with enthusiasm. 
‘Can i go with Yoong?’ I asked. 
‘I think that would be okay.’ He responded. I was so happy. We then talked about how and when we go there. After all be settled, we hung up the call.
After that i explained anything to Yoong. She agreed so we hurriedly getting ready cause we had to picked chanyeol and baekhyun hyung up.

YOONA POV

After be ready, we went to EXO dorm. We waited them in the basement. They came out immediately after we called them. Actually  I often hang out with any member of exo, so we don’t have any akward moment when we are together. 
We directly went to our destination. Our destination is a cafe with unique theme and We were really enjoying in here cause this place is so quite and cozy. My attention caught toward cute statues. I took a picture of them. Sehun came toward me and hugged me from behind.
“What are you watching for?” He asked. 
“Akhh...This sculptures is so cute. What do you think?” I said. 
“The green one is me and the pink one is you.” He said. I chuckled while nodded. 


“By the way, where is Chanyeol and Baekhyun??” I asked when i realized they were missing. Sehun just shrugged his shoulder. Suddenly that rascals showed up while brought a cake and sang ‘happy birthday’. I was so surprised and so touched over their act. 
“ Blow the candles now, noona.” Chanyeol said. I blew and clapped my hand happily. 
“Thanks guys! I am so touch. Thanks for spent your holiday for me” I said while tried hard do not to cry. I then hugged him one by one. 
We then enjoyed the lunch, the cake, and the scenery. We also took a few pictures of us.

We went home aproximately at 4:30 PM. Me and Sehun dropped Chanyeol and Baekhyun at their dorm, and then we went to my home to had dinner with my family. After got family dinner at my home Sehun had to go back to his dorm cause he had to work the next day, meanwhile I decided to stay at my home.