My Vitamin

Diary of YoonHun

9 November 2015

Yoona POV

Yoona’s Apartment, 19:00 KST

“Akhhh... So tired.” I said after i arrive at my Apartment. In this month, I and others members was being busy to prepare our concert that will held at 21 November 2015. Because i feel so sticky and sultry i decide to take a bath. After take a shower i am going to kitchen to prepare my dinner. For this dinner i make a ‘bibimbap’ (Korean mixed rice). After ready i take my dinner to dining room and start to eat. While eating my ‘bibimbap’, i turn on my handphone, and find a message from Sehun. I open it immediately.



‘i have been in Korea. I really tired right now. Really miss you and craving to hug you! :(
‘By the way, welcome in the weibo. :) ’

I smiled after reading his message.

“He must really tired after held a concert for three days in a row at Japan. Did he sleep? Should i call him or not?” i muttered. After thinking for awhile i decide just to send him a message because i am afraid to disturb him.


‘Sehunna, sorry i just read your message right now. If you read this message in tommorow morning, i just wanna say ‘good morning’ then. Kekeke.... But if right now you are still awake and read this message i just wanna say ‘jalja..baby~. Have a nice dream!’. (nb: you just could reply this message after you take a rest. Don’t dare to call me right now!!. Jalja~ <3)’


After sending him a message, i then continuing my dinner. After finished, i wash the dishes, and then go to bedroom to take a rest. Cause i am not yet can to sleep , i decide to open SNS for awhile. While opening instagram i find that sehun posted a same photo that he sent to me but with different message of course. He dedicated that photo for exo-L Japan. I smiled to my self, he is really care about his fans. Other than that i also find his picture at the airport today and he looks really tired and sleepy. Looked that picture makes me want to meet and hug him immediately. When being engrossed in playing my smartphone, suddenly i heard a someone press a pin and open my door. I run forward to check it. I really shock finding Sehun in front of me right now. This kid never stop to give me shock.


“Y..Yo..Youu..” I stuttered while he quickly approach me and give peck at my lips slightly.

“YHA!! i was asked you to sleep!! Why you suddenly come here?” I scolded him after i got my sense back.

“You just banned me to reply your message, you are not banned me to come here, right?!” He answered while smirking. I sigh softly heard his answer. Sometimes, i couldn’t understand him.

“Never mind Yoong. I really tired, let’s just sleep for today.” He said while embrace my shoulder and drag me toward bedroom.

“Why you have to come here if you are so tired. Dumby!!” I mumbled softly.

“I heard that Yoong.” He said while giggle and my hair softly. Arrived at bedroom, he lying on the bed directly. I giggle watching him, and then follow him to the bed and lying beside him. We hug eachother and just for a second we already go to dreamland.

 

10 November 2015

Sehun POV

Yoona’s Apartment. 08:00 KST

I open my eyes and didn’t find Yoona next to me. After get my sense, i get up from the bed, take a shower quickly, and then come out from the bed room. I looking for my girlfriend and find her at kitchen. I carefully approach her and then give her a backhug. She little bit shocked, but then she smiled and give me a morning kiss. I smiled happily and strengthen my backhug.

“just sit Sehunna. The breakfast will ready soon.” Said Yoona. I follow her order. A minute later she comes with our foods and then we starting to enjoy our breakfast.

“How is your condition today? Still feel tired?” Yoona asked me concernly.

“Not as tired as before. Thanks to hug me all night long, thats the best medicine to decrease my tiredness simultaneously.” I said to rag her slightly.

“Chessy~... By the way you are not feeling guilty to Suho? You often leave him alone. What a bad roommate you are!” she said to tease me back.

“i guaranted to you that he in the joy to sleep alone. He has always wanted to have own room otherwise. Beside that, i am normal guy who prefer to sleep with my beautiful girlfriend than with that granny leader.” I answered that make Yoona laugh hardly.

“Are you have schedule today?” she asked me after she able to stop her laugh. I shake my head to give her answer.

“Great then. After breakfast just get ready. I’ll take you to energize our spirit.” She said while smiling happily. I nodded my head accepted her suggestion. Afterward, we continuing our breakfast, and after that we get ready.

 

Sehun POV

After ready, we then go down to parking lot. When i asked her to hand me her car’s key. She refuse and shake her head

“For today. I’ll drive.” She said and go inside the car immediately. I sigh softly but then follow her go inside the car.

“Where are we going?” I asked her.

“You’ll see.” She said while give me wink and sweetest smile. I pinch her cheek cause i can’t resist her cuteness anymore.

“YHA!!” She scolded me while she her cheek. I giggling watch her never ending cuteness. Afterward, she play the music and start to run the car. During the trip, we don’t stop chatting. After entering the Inwangsan Mountain area and on the quiet streets, Yoona then turn of the air conditioner and open the car’s windows. She then fling one of her hand out of the window to feel the breeze.

(Mt.Inwangsan is is a mountain with a height of 338 meters, located in Jongno-gu andHongje-dong,Seodaemun-gu, central areas of Seoul, South Korea.)

“Try it, Sehunna!!! It’s so refreshing.” She said. I then follow her. For a few minute we just enjoying this moment. It’s so refreshing, i even closed my eyes. All of my burden and tiredness disappear instantly.

“Thanks Yoong.” I mumbled softly while still closed my eyes. Suddenly, i felt Yoona grip my hand that make me open my eyes and give her my grateful smile. She then stopped the car on the side of the road.

“This is one of my way to release my stress. Just driving, listening my favorite music, and feeling the breeze. What do you think?” She asked me.

“It’s really refreshing. Actually just with you its more enough to me to get my spirit. But this is the best alternative way that will i do later when i depressed and you couldn’t accompany me. Thanks again Yoong. I really really lucky to have you.” I said while caressed her hair.

“By the way your power in exo as a wind controller right?! Of course you need to feed a breeze to recover your strength!” She said while laughing hardly.

“Are you mocking me!!” I scolded her while glare her. She laughing hardy even more. “YHA!! That’s enough!! If you are not stopped, i’ll kiss you!!” I warned her. She ignore my warning, so i pull her closer to me then kiss her immediately. For awhile she still silent, but then she start to reply my kissing. After broke our kiss, we stare each other and then giggling together.

“Ehmmm... So now It’s time to come back?!” I asked. Yoona nodded her head agreeing.

“Okay then for this time let’s me driving Princess.” I said to . She giggling over my sentence.

“Okay my prince.” She answered me. We then change our position and go back to Seoul, go back to reality.

One hour later we arrived. After we get down from the car, i then walk over my own car to go back to my dorm cause tomorrow i have scedule to rehearsal for concert on Osaka.

“It's time to say goodbye then. Good luck and keep fighting, Yoong! Love You.” I said while give peck on her forehead.

“Good luck! Fighting! And love you too.” She said.

Afterward i go inside my car. I open my car’s window and wave my hand toward her. 

“Don’t forget to call me when you at Japan tomorrow!! Arachi!!” she slightly shout toward me while wave her hand and smiling sweetly. I nodded and smiling back and then I run my car out from her parking lot apartment.

And now i am ready to run my daily activity with exo with new spirit. Thanks to Yoona, My Vitamin. 