Original Mickey Mouse

Diary of YoonHun

29 oct 2015, SM Entertainment will held party to celebrate company anniversary 20th simultaneously also to held Halloween Party. Theme for this birthday party is ‘SMTown Wonderland’, SM artists and staffs freed exclude their ideas to choose their own costumes.  


At EXO Dorm (29 oct 2015, 08;00 KST)


This morning Exo Dorm seems quiter because of Lay and Chanyeol was not there for their personal schedules. Baekhyun and D.O are preparing breakfast for them, Suho and Chen are chatting at the dining room, Kai and Xiumin are watching TV, and Sehun is engrossed by himself with his smartphone. Seen from his hand movements can be ensured that Sehun was texting with someone, Sehun looks very enthusiastic, He looks even less frequently smiled to himself. Other members who see him like that can only shake his head, They understand their brother who are in love. Well, for your information, already for two months Sehun, the youngest of EXO, has officially dating. The lucky girl which become his girlfriend none other than Yoona ‘The Visual of Girls Generation’. to get Yoona was not easy for Sehun, Not only because of he has many rivals to get her heart but also he has to change yoona’s principle who only wants have relationship with older man. 

(Note : Don’t judge Yoona as a Playgirl because she quickly change her heart after broke up with Lee Seung Gi. In fact Yoona and Lee Seung Gi broke up in early 2015 and  actually their relationship was not real one. Well, for further details will be explain in next chapter sometime. Kekekeke....). 


Back to story....


Finnaly their breakfast ready. D.O call all the member to gather in the dining room for breakfast. This morning, their breakfast are sandwichs, vegetables salad, and milk. When eating they also discuss various issues like their schedules, their fans, even their personal issues. One the topics for this morning is about their costumes for The Halloween Party tonight. 

“So, what costumes are all of you going to use for the party tonight?” Asked D.O who will not attended The Halloween Party because of personal schedule.

“I will be the scariest character at that party. I will be Chucky!”. Xiumin said with a grin. Xiumin thought his grin is scary whereas he actually looks very absurd and funny.

“Hyung! As much as possible you try to be scariest person, no one will be scary because of your face are very cute.” Said Kai to tease their oldest member.

“Because you are forever Clown Do Jeon.”  Sehun said abruptly which invites laughter from other members except Xiumin of course. (Clown Do Joen is Xiumin role on his web drama.)

Aaarrrrggggggahhh.....cries of pain echoing at EXO Dorm which turned out to be sourced from Kai and Sehun who just got hit on the head by Xiumin. Other members laugh at the incident and stop suddenly because of Xiumin give them a death glare. And then their conversation back to normal.

“ I just want to be Cony (line character). I am not really excited with this party, moreover Taeyeon Noona will not come to the party” Said Baekhyun with a pleading face. Well, for your information after he broke up with Taeyeon until now Baekhyun has not been able to move on. Actually, both of them, Baekhyun and Taeyeon, still in love but because of company matter they should break up for a while.

“Who is said that she will not come? I knew she would come to the party.” Said Sehun which instantly get a strange look from Baekhyun. Well, Baekhyun’s gaze that time contains many meanings ranging from jealously, confusion, and anger. Baekhyun did not accept Sehun know more about Taeyeon. Woah, you are so childish Baekhyunnie.  :P

“Calm Hyung! I get information from Yoongie. Yoongie says Taeyeon Noona will come after her concert finished.” Said Sehun to calm Baekhyun down. After hear Sehun explanation baekhyun face back to normal mode and look happier.

“Well, even so i would still to be Cony because of I already got the costume. Akhhh, I regret not choosing a better costume. What costume she would use tonight? I am so curious. I already can’t wait to come to the party. I have....” Said Baekhyun elaborate. Baekhyun did not continue his words because other member already sent him death glares to make Baekhyun be quiet. To respon the death glares from other members Baekhyun give them the sweetest smile and asked the other members to continue their morning conversation. Kai tell them he wants to be David Bowie and Chen tell them he will play into Harry Potter. 

“Sehunna, lets both of us to be Kingsman! I have to pair up to be Kingsman and i know you are not already thought about what would you wear at the party later, right?” Suho said confidently. 

“I am sorry Hyung! For this time you are wrong. I have determined costume what will i wear. I and Yoongie decided to be couple and play into ‘Corpse Bride’.” Said Sehun.

“Akhh i forgot you have a girlfriend. Whereas i have prepared the costumes for both of us. Then, i will try to find your substituter. Although until the end i didn’t find a substituter, i would still play a role to be Kingsman.” Suho said wisely like usual.

“Hyung! No story Kingsmen come alone.” Denies D.O

“Akhh...If anyone asks me something like that later i would reply that my partner had just got married and now he was honeymooning with his wife.” Suho replied that invited laughter from the other members. 

“Hyung! Don’t exaggerate! I feel more sorry for you right now.” Sehun said with pleading face.

“I am really okay Sehunna. Don’t worry about it! I think if in the end i had to go alone it would be more unique and interesting.” Suho said to calm Sehun. Sehun smile and say thanks to Suho who has understanding and not blaming him.

Their breakfast was finished, like usual Sehun doing his duty to wash the dishes. After breakfast D.O say goodbye to do his personal schedule. Suho busy with his cell phone, maybe he was trying to find Sehun successor. Kai and Xiumin go looking for a costume for tonight. Baekhyun and Chen decided to go to SM Building to practice vocal. After washing dishes Sehun go to their dorm balcony to call Yoona and asked her to prepare anything for the Halloween Party. 


Tuuut Tuuut Tuuut.....

“Yobseoo Sehunnie....” Said Yoona answering phone calls from her boyfriend. Sehun smiled hearing Yoona’s voice. He really missing his girlfriend.

“ Yoong, What are doing? Let’s meet and prepare our costume for the party.” Asked Sehun to the point.

“I am so so sorry, sehunna.....” Yoona replied with a sad voice. Sehun realize there is something wrong happens to her girlfriend. 

“What’s wrong Yoong?” Sehun asked her girlfriend, he began to worry about her condition.

“You have to promise not angry if i told you the reason. Promise?!” Said Yoona. 

“What’s wrong Yoong?” Sehun asked again and start to feel impatient.

“Promise~~~?!” Yoona asked Sehun with her aegyo. No one could resist her aegyo as well as Sehun.

“Ok...Listen Yoong!! I’ll try not to be mad and i promise i will listen your reason dan try to solve this problem wisely. So, are you ready to tell me what actually happens to you?” Sehun said to make Yoona comfort to tell him anthing. Eventhough Sehun younger than Yoona, but sometimes Sehun be more mature and wiser. Maybe that one of the reasons why Yoona loves Sehun and accepted Sehun to be her boyfriend.

“Well, i am so sorry Sehunna... it seems i have to cancel our plans to go together to the party.” Yoona replied with a low voice that indicating she felt guilty. Sehun sigh to vent a little sense of dissappointment that he felt. But as his promised, he will calmly listen the reason from Yoona first. 

“Please explain your reason Yoong?”Sehun asked Yoona calmy so Yoona do not feel burdened.

“So, when I and my sisters talked about what kind of costume that we will use at the party, Suddenly Yuri Unnie forced me to be her partner tonight at the party. For your information, i was in condition not to able to reject her desire because of I once lost a bet and had to fulfill her wish, and Yuri Unnie used the occasion now. Beside that, she continued to whine and threaten to commit suicide, i know she was just kidding. But i totally can’t stand to hear her whimper, I’ve even recorded how noisy she was, just in case you don’t believe me.” Yoona explained anything. Sehun nodded and he really understanding, he even laughing because what was Yoona said  earlier sounds little funny to Sehun. Sehun was a little disappointed, but he really don’t want to burden his girlfriend even more. Sehun know Yoona sometime easy to depressed and often blames herself, as his promised to Yoona he will be a good boyfriend for Yoona. Because Sehun loves Yoona a lot. 

“Sehunna! Are you angry?” Yoona asked and sounded very worried because of Sehun be silent after she explained her reason. 

“ No, I am not angry Yoong.” Sehun replied, laughing softly.

“YHA! Why are you laughing?” Yoona snapped Sehun with her cute voice. 

“Hahahahahahahaa.... I really don’t understand with you and your sisters behavior, sometimes all of you are very childish whereas all of you are older than us.” Said Sehun and still laughing.

“YHA!! the childish one in this case is Yuri Unnie. Why do you also call me childish?” Yoona protest because Sehun keep called her childish. Sehun laughing even harder hearing his girlfriend nagging. Yoona sigh and asked sehun to stop laughing.

“I understand miss Yoona the mature one.” Sehun said jokingly.

“YHA! You are mocking me!” Yoona snapped Sehun again. But  then both of them laugh together.

“ By the way Sehunnaa, what costume you will wear later at the party?” Asked Yoona.

“SE-CRET.” Sehun replied jokingly and actually he has not got the idea yet for party tonight.

“YHA!  i am worry you have a hard time to get a new idea for the party. I can help you to get a new one Sehunna! I still feel so sorry cause I cancel our plan suddenly.” Said Yoona

“Be calm Yoong. I’ll be fine. I want to surprise you. You have to believe me, you know i am very creative person. By the way Yoong, I’ll promise you i will make sure you enjoy the party all night long.” Sehun said to convince Yoona not to worry.

“So cheesy.... Okay then i will keep a secret about my costume for tonight party, i am sure you will adore me Sehunna!” Yoona said confidently.

“okay then, see you later my dearest Yoong. Miss you already!” Said sehun

“hahahahahaaa...miss you too Sehunnie....see you later. Bye!” Said Yoona end the conversation.

 

After end the call, sehun back into the dorm and he find no one except Suho who was watching television. 

“Hyung, If i could still be your partner for tonigh party?” Sehun asked expectantly to Suho. Suho stares Sehun weirdly.

“Why? Yoona Noona cancel the plan?” Suho asked Sehun. Sehun just nodded 

“Suddenly Yuri Noona forced Yoong to be her partner for the party and Yoong can’t reject it because of some reason.” Sehun try to explain everything to Suho. Suho shake his head and laughing.

“ Okay then Sehunna let’s both of us to be Kingsman for the Halloween Party tonight!” Suho said enthusiastically. Sehun laughing happily, both of them then continue to watch television.


PARTY TIME (29 oct 2015, 19:00 KST)


One by one SM artists and staffs come to the SM Halloween Party. The appearance of each artists are very unique and attractive. Sehun and Suho perform perfectly with a suit playing the character of Kingsman complete with the umbrella as trendmark of Kingsman. Yoona and Yuri looks cute and adorable as Minnie Mouse and Mickey Mouse. In the beginning of the party Sehun and Yoona asked by Company to make distance because of there’s too many camera. For your information, SM entertainment approve their relationship, but the Company still ask them to keep it secret from the public. At the end of the party, when the existence of the camera more less than before, Sehun briefly approach his girlfriend. He hug her for a long time, Yoona smile happily and hug him back. 

“YHA Sehunna!! Yoona is mine tonight!” Yuri scolded Sehun suddenly make the couple surprised and release their embrace. Sehun annoyed to Yuri who had ruined his beautiful moment with Yoona.

“Yuri Noona, i really miss my girlfriend. Can you give my Yoong back to me now! You already have her almost all day.” Sehun said whinning to Yuri

“YHA Sehunna! Minnie mouse is always paired with Mickey Mouse until the end. No story Minnie Mouse will leave Mickey Mouse and pairs with The Kingsman.” Yuri snapped Sehun. Yoona just shake her head see both of them who fight to snatch her. Yoona know Yuri do this just for making fun to Sehun, Yuri wants to gt revenge on Sehun who called her childish earlier.

“But Yuri Noona i’ve promised to Yoona to make her enjoy this party all night long.” Sehun replied not want to lose.

“Who said Yoona did not enjoy the party tonight? She was absolutely enjoying this party with me, MICKEY MOUSE!” Yuri said as she stuck out her tounge to mock Sehun. Sehun mocking Yuri as a childish person inside his heart, when Sehun is ready to fight back Yuri, Yoona who there beside him quickly grab his hand and give Sehun a meaningful stares that asked Sehun to budge this time. Sehun nodded and obey Yoona. He sigh to relieve his anger.

“Okay then Mr.MICKEY MOUSE please take care Miss Minnie Mouse tonight.” Sehun said, and ended the conversation. Before Sehun left, he gives Yoona a kiss on her forehead, Yoona gives Sehun sweetest smile to calm her boyfriend. The rest member of SNSD then laugh hardly after watch this drama. Sehun then walked back to his group. His Hyungs try to console their ‘maknae’. Sehun can’t enjoy the rest of the party. 


Yoona’s Apartement (29 oct 2015, 23:00 KST)


After returning from the party, Yoona cleaned up and get ready to take a rest. She kept thinking about Sehun and she really missing her boyfriend. She wants to call Sehun but she won’t disturb her boyfriend tonight, because Yoona know Sehun has to fligt to Japan tomorrow morning. She dicided to call him tomorrow, but suddenly Yoona was surprised by the sound of the opening door. Who knew the code of her apartement was her family, her snsd sisters, and Sehun. Yoona then go to make sure who is coming. 

“Sehun!!” Yoona said very suprised by the presence of Sehun this late of night. Sehun not answer and just hugged Yoona tightly. 

“I really miss you, Yoong!” Sehun whispered and still hug Yoona. Yoona just can smile and she hug Sehun back. For awhile this couple kept their embrace, until then Sehun release their hug and then kiss Yoona’s lips slightly and then go inside the appartement. Yoona smile and shake her head and then follow Sehun. Yoona find Sehun lying at her bedroom.

“So...?” Yoona asked explanation from her boyfriend.

“Let me stay here for tonight Yoong. I really miss you.” Sehun replied with pleading face.

“But you have to fligt to Japan tommorow morning, right?” Asked Yoona

“I have prepared everything for tommorow. So, the plan is that I will sleep here tonight hugging my beloved girlfriend, wake up in the early morning vigorously, back to dorm, and then go to airport to go to Japan.” Sehun explain his plan. Yoona seems still worry.

“I promise you to responsible for this plan. Your apartement and my dorm is also very close. So you dont worry. I really miss you and also we will not be able to meet for the next few days right? I need to charge my energy for the next few days.” Sehun assured Yoona. Yoona just smile and then hug her boyfriend. She then lying beside Sehun and then they fell asleep holding each other. 


Yoona’s Apartement (30 oct 2015, 07:00 KST)


When Yoona wakes up, she doesn’t find Sehun beside her. She then walk to the kitchen and just find her breakfast and a letter that certainly prepared by Sehun before he leaves. Yoona smile and then enjoy her breakfast and read a letter.

‘Dear My Yoongie. Sorry i should go without saying goodbye directly. I don’t want to disturb your sleep. Well, by the way sorry for stole a morning kiss from you. I really need that! Love you <3’

Yoona smiled happily after read the letter. While spending her breakfast, suddenly there is an incoming message from Yuri. Yuri sent image of Sehun who wearing a jacket with a picture of Mickey Mouse on the back side, even funnier there is a word ‘original’ in that jacket. On her message Yuri said.
 
‘Your Childish Boyfriend sent me that photo and said that he is the real Mickey Mouse. He even called me The Fake Mickey Mouse, and told me to return his Minnie Mouse. By the way you are really lucky to have him Yoong. Sehun very mature even he is younger than you. I really approve you and Sehun together. Note: I and Sehun in a good relationship, so don’t worry. Have a nice day Yoong ;)’.


Yoona laughing read her bestfriend message. Yoona then sent that picture to Sehun. She also give Sehun a message.


‘My Original Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse already miss you. Saranghae <3