For Your Eyes Only

Jealous

 

“Did you see how she reacted over it?” Joohyun angrily asked to which an innocent Seulgi just nods to but because she’s friends for life with the other girl who is being accused of cheating or more appropriately reacting over someone who is lovely that isn’t their leader Bae Joohyun.

 

“I saw it but come on. You know Seungwan, her face does everything and it’s actually good, for you know, our screen time?” Seulgi said in defence of the suspect whose whereabouts are unkown at the moment.

 

“Where is she anyway?” Seulgi asks trying to divert Joohyun’s attention from her impending rage which obviously isn’t helping but rather just added to the fuel to already in rage Joohyun.

 

“I don’t know and to be honest, I don’t really care.” Of course Joohyun still cares more that she wants to right now but she just can’t help not to think of how Seungwan reacted to that certain video they showed in Vitamin. That girl in bikini and showing off her body while everybody watches, she expected everyone to react nicely but not her oh so faithful and loyal girlfriend too. Was she mesmerized by that girl’s beauty? Was she really checking the girl out? Joohyun conceded at the next thought because she admits that the girl was actually very y and have all the right in the world to show off but she just can’t come to terms that even Seungwan…her Son Seungwan reacted favourably over this y girl.

 

Joohyun sat at the living room almost pouting that even their maknae who was sitting quietly waiting for Park Sooyoung to come home so they can do another One Punch Marathon. Joohyun has her shoulders crouching and it disturbs Yerim so much that went to her and straightens it for her.

 

“Please tell me you’re not acting like this because of Seungwan unnie?” Yerim asked and sit beside her.

 

“You know she can’t help it right?” Yerim asked worriedly which somehow irks Joohyun more instead of calms her

 

“What?! She can’t help what?!” Joohyun asked angrily but tries not to raise her voice to very much younger girl.

 

“Really? You don’t know?” The youngest of them all asked like it was the most basic thing ever.

 

“What are you trying to imply here Kim Yerim?” She asked patience running low.

 

“The girl is pretty and not to mention she’s really hot even I was shocked.” Yerim asked and immediately run to her room not wanting to be the next target of Joohyun’s arm attack. She might be really skinny but she hits you even when its not hard it actually hurts and it can cause a bruise that will probably heal after 2 weeks considering all the cold compress that will be applied later.

 

Joohyun isn’t the type to be insecure because she’s Bae Joohyun. The girl from Daegu who was once visited boys and girls from other schools just so they can see this really beautiful girl whose eyes so beautiful that it can make you do whatever she asks you to do, the girl who just debuted a year ago but has tons of suitors and people confessing their love for her and the girl who practically can break everyone’s heart with just one smile, hell, she doesn’t do anything and she can still break hearts. But her heart, it belongs to only one, belongs to the girl who practices and run lines with her on Thursday nights and get jealous over it on Friday afternoon and even with that still waits for her to come home. Her heart belongs to that girl who would welcome her to her arms when Seulgi forgot to turn off their room’s AC, who wakes up earlier than everyone so she could cook them breakfast, who would sit beside Yerim and help her review all of her lessons for her to be ready for the exams and the girl who would do anything for all of them because that’s just how genuinely kind she is.

 

Even when Joohyun thinks of all the good traits and all the great things that makes Seungwan who she is she still can’t help to roll her eyes over the incident.

 

“Should I go the gym next time Seulgi and Seungwan goes?” She asked herself. She loves Seungwan so much and but she hate sharing her. It’s one thing that Seungwan likes leaning into Seulgi’s shoulder everytime she gets shy (damn that standard Red Velvet standing position) (she was once jealous over it but then somehow get over it really quickly because Seulgi mentioned that Wan ah might like leaning into her but she surely loves hugging and holding Joohyun’s hand more) and it’s a totally different thing to share her with everyone else (the fans are an exception as always because just like them Joohyun adores and loves Seungwan that whatever the other does she finds it extremely cute) (but that is also one of the reason why she’s mad over it because she was hoping that the fans would scold Seungwan but all they did was laugh at it, find it adorable and ask her to chill on her expressions and feelings when she cannot let it pass).

 

“What are you sulking about?” Joohyun startled and almost jump on her seat when Seungwan gave her a peck on the cheek. The sudden kiss making Joohyun’s ears turn red and her heart beat on rate so fast she can’t comprehend things around her.

 

“You look so cute but your eyebrows are about to meet. Who made you so mad? Who do I need to punch?” Seungwan grinned as she sits beside her unnie putting her arm around her like it was customary to do so. Joohyun didn’t answer and was just looking at her almost glaring but Seungwan can’t see pass through it.

 

“YOU!” Joohyun shouted which startled Seungwan that it made her eyes bigger.

 

“Me?”

 

“YES YOU!!”

 

“What did I do?”

 

“Really? You don’t know?”

 

Seungwan shakes her head because she doesn’t have any idea.

 

“Are you serious?!”

Seungwan nods like a 5 year old that Joohyun have to restrain herself from pinching her cheeks and kissing her afterwards.

 

“YOU!” Joohyun her hand up high as if she’s about to hit Seungwan which is really going to do so and Seungwan flinch over her action that Joohyun almost wanted to hug her there and then and promise her things she already promised before like never hurting Seungwan and giving all the love she truly deserves. Joohyun sighed and then pouted and hides her face in Seungwan’s neck. Inhaled the remains of the sweet scent that is Seungwan’s perfume, god, she really loves how Seungwan smells and Seungwan’s entirety.

 

“What is it?” Seungwan said so softly that Joohyun’s jealously crumbled into pieces and she just wants to punch herself for over reacting how Seungwan over reacted to that clip.

 

“You can tell me anything you know.” Seungwan said holding Joohyun’s face so she can see her eyes.


“You” Joohyun started and bit her lip for the stupidity that is to come on her next words.

 

“Love, don’t bite your lip please. It triggers millions of my senses” Seungwan said and Joohyun smirked over the lust she can see in her girlfriend’s eyes and she knows at this moment that she’s already the victor over that bikini girl. She detached herself from Seungwan’s hold and the other wasn’t entirely happy over it.

 

“You.” Joohyun said firm this time (Sooyoung once told her to use this push and pull tactics over Seungwan and she’s been loving the reaction she’s getting from her).

 

“Did you honestly think I just let it pass?” She continued the authority so apparent in her tone. Seungwan looked at her confused.

 

“Even our fans caught you!” Joohyun said and crossing her arms.

 

“I’m honestly lost her” Seungwan said scratching her head and titling it and Joohyun swears to heavens that it’s the cutest thing the world would ever see.

 

“YOU WERE CHECKING THAT GIRL IN BIKINI! THE ONE IN THE CLIP THAT THEY SHOWED IN VITAMIN?! THEY CAUGHT YOU IN CAM!!” Joohyun trying to sound as mad as she can be when honestly she’s not anymore but she was a while ago, Seungwan can asked Seulgi and Yerim if she wanted evidence.

 

“oh that” Seungwan answered which irked the already calm Bae Joohyun.

 

“Are you serious? Is that what you are only going to say? You won’t even deny it?” Joohyun glared at her.

 

“What? She’s hot.” Seungwan said while grinning and Bae Joohyun was really going to smack her but instead decided to walk out on her girlfriend instead. Seungwan grinned bigger and pulled Joohyun’s hand making the older girl tumble and fell on top of Seungwan. Seungwan was going to kissed her but she was fast enough to avoid it but the younger girl uses her strength and with just one swift slide and she’s on top of Bae on the couch.

 

“She’s hot yeah no doubt but you’re more than that…the world doesn’t know it yet but I do” Seungwan said and smirked and this time finally kisses Joohyun.

 

“Too bad the world will never know.” Seungwan kisses her again a little too deep this time.

 

“Too bad they will never get a chance.” Seungwan’s hand was already inside Joohyun’s shirt and Joohyun was holding Seungwan a little closer to her.

 

“That’s so selfish of you. Not wanting to share me to the world.” Joohyun teased and kisses her back.

 

“Do you want to share me too?” Seungwan as she stop kissing her and Joohyun almost sulk at the loss of Seungwan lips on her.

 

“No.” She said pulling Seungwan back to her lips.

 

“That was I thought” Seungwan said and kissed her back a little intense this time. The deeper the kiss gets the farther Seungwan’s hand roam.

 

“DON’T MAKE OUT ON THE LIVING ROOM. THE MAKNAES ARE GOING TO WATCH ONE PUNCH MAN LATER. I’M VOLUNTEERING MYSELF TO SLEEP ON THEIR ROOM TONIGHT.” Seulgi said and as she walks to them covering her eyes and Seungwan have to stop her hands from roaming farther but gave Joohyun one last kiss before detaching herself from her.

 

“Stop making out for a second and let me pass. OH MY GOD my innocent eyes are tainted” Seulgi said as if she was vomiting. Seulgi knew it was safe for her eyes when she heard both of them laugh.

 

“You know I can leave the room for the two of you right? You just have to tell me. Stop making out on every corner of the house! God” She said as she continued to walk to the maknae room.

 

“Please let us sleep soundly tonight and don’t be so noisy” Seulgi smirked at the two of them making both Seungwan and Joohyun blushed on a different level.

 

“But to be sure I’ll ask the maknae to keep the TV volume high on a considerate level for you and for the neighbors and I’ll be wearing my earplugs all through the night” Seulgi said one more time as she closes Joy and Yeri’s bedroom door.

 

Both Seungwan and Joohyun stood their frozen with what Seulgi just said but then Joohyun tugged on Seungwan shirt.

 

“Please” Joohyun touching her lips and then it like a tease and the only thing Seungwan does was kissed her until they reach their room locked it and spend the rest of the night locked inside and vows never to come out until one of them needs to for their schedule which is 2 days away.